Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's also partially a narcissist-fueled temper-tantrum... he said he looked at the views on yesterday's video and "if you guys don't want to see Disney right now..."

Translation: "If you're not giving ME enough views then I threaten to take it away! So THERE!"

View attachment 2390531
View attachment 2390534

But you're also right about wanting the stans to plea in the comments (which they all are). It makes him feel validated and special. He loves when people BEG him. "Oh no Kyle, please don't take away our Disney! We love the Disney vlogs so much!"
I wonder if he takes into consideration he vlog was absolute dog tit yesterday. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he takes into consideration he vlog was absolute dog tit yesterday. 🤔
He's THEE Kyle Pallo. He believes every daily dump he shits out is a work of "art" and if someone doesn't appreciate his art, then they're just a no-good, jealous hatter and weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's THEE Kyle Pallo. He believes every daily dump he shits out is a work of "art" and if someone doesn't appreciate his art, then they're just a no-good, jealous hatter and weirdo.
Don’t give him any ideas! Soon he’ll be giving toilet updates and showing us how his stools have a hidden Mickey inside.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
"When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time."
___ Maya Angelou
Every time these old racist, misogynistic, homophobic and xenophobic tweets (along with MANY other old tweets) pop up , I always feel they should be posted. They are who he is and all the excuse making by those slobbering cretins who try to defend him fall completely flat in light of these and the others.
He was in his 20's when most of these were posted, not some little manic child.
They highlight the charade and the lying dog&pony show he dumps ever day. The pretense that he's some 'childlike forever Disney kid' is one of the most laughable lines I've heard. THAT'S his act. In reality he's a 30 year old con and greedfilled egoistic bum.
And just the small sample below is all a part of who he is.

Well, the only things holding up that dress are shoulder straps and the power of prayer. Wonder if she's ever seen Pallo's true self?
If she has and continues to stay, she's hopeless and deserves what she's enabling.
hhh (1).jpeg
caseytitty.jpg

reddit.jpg
reddit1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He had to stand on his tippy toes to reach the hangers in his closet 😂

001292.jpg

I see all the shirts are down low where he can actually reach them. 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So which is it, Kyle? Are you poor enough (which we all suspect) to “legitly” qualify for $1 Humira? Or are you rich enough you can live in a “luxe-err-y” apartment and almost buy a $750,000 house? Or are you trying to scam the system, which is part of the reason why the cost of medical care in the US is so high? Your lies are tripping over themselves.

Kyle Pallo #44- Poor enough to qualify for $1 Humira but rich enough to almost buy $750,000 house.
Don't like defending him, but I always speak up so we all have the (stated) facts straight (which also keeps SoiledPantsDragon quiet).

He at least used to have ACA insurance.
He stated in the vlog today that he used to get Humira for $1, but at some point in time, around the crying in the woods video, that changed (as his views added up he moved above that poverty level subsidization).
That lead him and his mom to look for any way possible to get the cost down. But that isn't working anymore, for unknown reasons.
He mentioned Mark Cuban having a cheaper option, but his Dr. is reluctant dragon to switch him to a generic/alternative since Humira has worked for him for 11 years.

Now the 750k house? I don't know the whole story there. Banks are qualifying at 5xIncome, say the sellers agreed with him at the same 700k they sold to someone else for, that is still $140k/yr he needs of income. He had 22 million views in 2022; $7cpm seems really high to me, I think he is squarely between 3.5-4. Would love to see some unedited, live screen shots.

Reactions: 2
"When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time."
___ Maya Angelou
Every time these old racist, misogynistic, homophobic and xenophobic tweets (along with MANY other old tweets) pop up , I always feel they should be posted. They are who he is and all the excuse making by those slobbering cretins who try to defend him fall completely flat in light of these and the others.
He was in his 20's when most of these were posted, not some little manic child.
They highlight the charade and the lying dog&pony show he dumps ever day. The pretense that he's some 'childlike forever Disney kid' is one of the most laughable lines I've heard. THAT'S his act. In reality he's a 30 year old con and greedfilled egoistic bum.
And just the small sample below is all a part of who he is.

Well, the only things holding up that dress are shoulder straps and the power of prayer. Wonder if she's ever seen Pallo's true self?
If she has and continues to stay, she's hopeless and deserves what she's enabling.
View attachment 2391493View attachment 2391487
View attachment 2391523View attachment 2391524
Adding a few more tweets from the 'innocent childlike forever Disney kid adult'

001293.png

001294.png

001295.png

001296.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He had to stand on his tippy toes to reach the hangers in his closet 😂

View attachment 2391536

He placed all his shirts down low so he can actually reach them.
Jeeeee-zus! 😲 I just noticed in that pic that his hands come almost down to his knees.
what-the.gif
Freaky!
In general, human legs are relatively longer than our arms, but not in Pallo's case. 🤔

Lower primates rely on their arms for movement, like gibbons and monkeys, and have much shorter legs than arms with shorter modified torsos.
No wonder those black Walmart "Irkle" swimtrunks he always wears come up to his nips. He has NO waist. Damn.

Well, there's only one conclusion here: Pallo should be living in trees not squatting in his family's little apartment.

In his natural habitat, he'd really be a star, huh?
king-louie-monkey.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeeeee-zus! 😲 I just noticed in that pic that his hands come almost down to his knees. View attachment 2391541 Freaky!
In general, human legs are relatively longer than our arms, but not in Pallo's case. 🤔
Lower primates rely on their arms for movement, like gibbons and monkeys, and have much shorter legs than arms with shorter modified torsos.

Well, there's only one conclusion here: Pallo should be living in trees not squatting in his family's little apartment.

In his natural habitat, he'd really be a star, huh?
View attachment 2391555
He really does have an ape-like physique. No waistline, arms longer than his legs, stubby torso. I still can't figure out where his waistline is supposed to be.

001291.jpg

• Haha
He really does have an ape-like physique. No waistline, arms longer than his legs, stubby torso. I still can't figure out where his waistline is supposed to be.

View attachment 2391572
And someone needs to tell him BLACK IS NOT A SLIMMING COLOR for him......
---
Staycation Sunday is Animal Kingdom Lodge.
---
Staycation Sunday is Animal Kingdom Lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[August 19, 2023 at 4:20 p.m.
The block tool on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, will be removed, according to owner Elon Musk's latest release.
3 hrs ago. Reuters ]

Not sure if he has YET.
Although again today, he reiterated that it would soon be gone.
If he really has, or does, this is going to be a remarkable tit storm.
If you were blocked by MiniMan, keep checking regularly. It appears that
The Muskrat is intent on doing it.

Oh Kyle!
popcorn n.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
[August 19, 2023 at 4:20 p.m.
The block tool on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, will be removed, according to owner Elon Musk's latest release.
3 hrs ago. Reuters ]

Not sure if he has YET.
Although again today, he reiterated that it would soon be gone.
If he really has, or does, this is going to be a remarkable tit storm.
If you were blocked by MiniMan, keep checking regularly. It appears that
The Muskrat is intent on doing it.

Oh Kyle!
View attachment 2391584
Expect the little guy to slink back to Threads while Sister-Wife Farlexa goes on a long bender taking on the "meanies" on his once-again dead Twitter page.

popcorn-michael-jackson.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.