Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine the bus noises at this location. I hope shrimp is not noise sensitive.

Reactions: 4
Jeeeee-zus! 😲 I just noticed in that pic that his hands come almost down to his knees. View attachment 2391541 Freaky!
In general, human legs are relatively longer than our arms, but not in Pallo's case. 🤔

Lower primates rely on their arms for movement, like gibbons and monkeys, and have much shorter legs than arms with shorter modified torsos.
No wonder those black Walmart "Irkle" swimtrunks he always wears come up to his nips. He has NO waist. Damn.

Well, there's only one conclusion here: Pallo should be living in trees not squatting in his family's little apartment.

In his natural habitat, he'd really be a star, huh?
View attachment 2391555
Lmfao 🤣
---
Expect the little guy to slink back to Threads while Sister-Wife Farlexa goes on a long bender taking on the "meanies" on his once-again dead Twitter page.

View attachment 2391588
Post in middle of the night so they don’t get any sleep bc they’re busy deleting everything 😈

Reactions: 6
[August 19, 2023 at 4:20 p.m.
The block tool on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, will be removed, according to owner Elon Musk's latest release.
3 hrs ago. Reuters ]

Not sure if he has YET.
Although again today, he reiterated that it would soon be gone.
If he really has, or does, this is going to be a remarkable tit storm.
If you were blocked by MiniMan, keep checking regularly. It appears that
The Muskrat is intent on doing it.

Oh Kyle!
View attachment 2391584
He will suddenly forget that he has an X account…….Again. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BC2701EB-DB87-4E1E-91DA-91D0C50FA5A4_4_5005_c.jpeg

I'd agree that his brand is built on Disney. That's why it's particularly regrettable Disney put him on their media list, and he eventually wound up completely blowing it.

Reactions: 8
But his balcony faces the lake and directly overlooks the street. He should be on the opposite side of that parking complex.

Reactions: 4
But his balcony faces the lake and directly overlooks the street. He should be on the opposite side of that parking complex.
There's 2 lakes but the bottom lake (which he faces) isn't on the complex's map.

If it was the top lake then "our" luxury balcony would overlook the clubhouse and pool off to the right, which he doesn't have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
based on the screenshot that i posted earlier of his ikea box where he leaked his own address, 2175 is the street number and #305 is the apartment.

farlexa, i just wanna point out that the hatters didn’t put out his information, he did it himself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
based on the screenshot that i posted earlier of his ikea box where he leaked his own address, 2175 is the street number and #305 is the apartment.

farlexa, i just wanna point out that the hatters didn’t put out his information, he did it himself 🤷‍♀️
Was just thinking this. Watch her Farlexa freak out over this, despite Kyle being the one who carelessly shows his surroundings and includes his address in his own vlog. Once again, Kyle will be the victim. His enablers will never allow him to take responsibility for his own failings.

Reactions: 13
“Hello Sailor”

*video edited for humorous purposes*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i cant believe he pays extra for a garage that isn't used at all for storage...like what?

Reactions: 7
003-CIV-Amenity-Center-JRP-1.jpg

Pallo has a nice free gym at his complex. He should use it. "Time b issue" is no excuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think the tuft of hair might be giving him an extra inch.
View attachment 2391749
He always tenses to try and stand as tall as he can in photos, compared to Casey who always wears flats and bends her knees. Kyle's shoes add 1.5 inch + the tuft of hair. I think he's closer to 5'4" than 5'6".

001301.jpg

Someone here confirmed 5'4" based off the dimensions of a box he was standing next to. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He will suddenly forget that he has an X account…….Again. LOL
Took a quick glance at that stupid bint's freakout on MiniMan' s 'X' page. Obviously, she scans just about everything she can, hovering like some dog over a found bone. 🤣 Grrrrrrr......and she keeps posting, probably drunk posting, nonsense about the "new' features being put in place after the "blocks" are removed. "Mute" They won't see...blah, blah, blah.... You'll be muted! Go mute yourself. 😂😂😂

The standard form responses to some whiny woman she's found online are laughable. "The mute feature will enable...blah, blah, blah." "Rest assured our highest priority is the well being of our users...blah, blah..." 🤣
Of course, that is all pablum for the nervous whiners like that loon she keeps referencing, and the freaks like Farida in her Momma' Bear mode fearing for her brother-husband. Creepy. It seems to have consumed her. She's simply looking for 'rays of sunshine' 😂 in a coming storm. She has no idea what's about to happen because no one really knows. That is the truth.

The fact of the matter is that Musk has turned that place into a hellscape already and it will do and reflect exactly what he wants. They have a barebones operation compared to the old Twitter staffing setup, a prescription for chaos and platform upheavels, and no one, no one, knows exactly what it's going to look like until the blocks are gone and the free for all begins. It will be chaos for a time, that's a certainty. And a site that allowed the return of Nazis, fascists, white supremacy groups and some of the most odious and hate spewing posters in online history, "catturd" comes to mind😬, you can bet they aren't going to worry much over the mewlings and whining of some white trash crone and spinster from Hooterville, WI fretting over the potential hurt feefeez' of her baby-Kyle. 🤣

Personally, I can't wait to see what happens. It's already a tit show over there now and that's about to get a whole lot worse, only the fates know how bad it will be, but it's going to be entertaining!🤔
As a 2 times impeached, 4 times indicted on 91 felony counts, Florida retiree once said, "Will be wild!"
ginger-get-the-popcorn (2).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He always tenses to try and stand as tall as he can in photos, compared to Casey who always wears flats and bends her knees. Kyle's shoes add 1.5 inch + the tuft of hair. I think he's closer to 5'4" than 5'6".

View attachment 2391756

Someone here confirmed 5'4" based off the dimensions of a box he was standing next to. :LOL:
Someone summoned me? Can confirm 5'4"

Edit: The numbers should be good as long as the dimensions from LG's website for that model are accurate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.