Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about gas prices and the stock market? I guess his investment portfolio is not 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 anymore?

001282.jpg

001281.jpg

---
Interestingly, my portfolio is up YTD.

I mean, I'm not the financial wizard Kyle is, since he could almost maybe have been a finance guy.
He did say that he'd be working in a high rise in Chicago, as a corporate banker, if he wasn't doing YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The conversation between he and jojo today shows that they really have nothing to say to each other.

Reactions: 11
Imagine you are in one of the Disney parks and cross paths with Pallo. You look down and see him looking up at you with this intimidating face. Would you guys be scared?

001283.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yo Kile

5F1091D4-763F-41E0-A7EB-AC4E1ED069C5.png

Reactions: 4
I will wager a gizzard and scowl he needs a booster seat to drive. If the seat was any closer there would be an Augustus print on the inside of the windshield.
🤣 he does have the seat in the Barbie-Beemer pushed as far forward to the steering wheel as it goes. His feet don't touch the ground when he sits in a chair, so they probably barely reach the pedals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BTW Kylie. You’re not an introvert. Nobody will hang out with you because you are such a dick, loser and a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BTW Kylie. You’re not an introvert. Nobody will hang out with you because you are such a dick, loser and a child.
Yep, he isn't alone by choice, it's because so few people can tolerate him.

001284.png

He has no idea what the word means. Introverts recharge when they are alone, whereas extroverts recharge around other people. Kyle constantly needs a chaperone around him or he becomes antsy and irritated. When other people are napping when he's awake, he has to wake them up to pay attention to him. He can't just go out on his own.

Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's no friendship here.
There never was.
Kyle was an asset for Jojo to exploit who has now become an embarrassment.
It's ironic considering how many people Kyle has used in the same way.
Jojo only spends time with him when there's nothing better to do.
Kyle will continue to claim they're great friends because other than Lora he doesn't have any - and she can only tolerate him in small doses.

Reactions: 10
Complaining about gas prices and the stock market? I guess his investment portfolio is not 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 anymore?

View attachment 2390922
View attachment 2390924
---

He did say that he'd be working in a high rise in Chicago, as a corporate banker, if he wasn't doing YouTube.
"...a corporate banker"....
laughing-hysterically-laugh (2).gif
Remember he's the dumb little son of a witch running about with a $500 debit card controlled by his Mom, for god's sake.....and 30 years old.... and even that card was rejected when he overused it and couldn't complete a transaction for a $19 cheap ass trinket for CaseyDesperate.

Daydreaming Walter Mittyesque' bullshit. I had an wonderful psych professor ( Shout out to Prof. Stein...great guy wonderful teacher) who responded to one of the students in a grad class as we were leaving.

"Prof. Stein how would you differentiate in a few words the differnce between a true neurotic and a psychotic personality?"

Dr Stein: "Well...think of it like this. The neurotic builds castles in the air ____ and the psychotic moves in."

We all laughed, but Pallo has not only moved into a small 1br family vaca rental and tries to convince himself it's "luxury" 🤣 , every day he's closer to moving into that psycho's castle in the air ___ and it's not Cinderella's.

His meds should include some healthy anti-psychotic drugs. OR.. if he isn't on some, he should be. :unsure:

Tooling around in a 14 year old car, living in a little family subsidized apt he can't afford, having NO real friends (just fellow leeches and parasites and a couple of stupid women and a couple of sugardaddies who are desperate in a number of ways), leeching off family to get by.
YUP! Everyone is so jealous of that success, huh?

He's a 30 year old loser, and almost certainly will always be the later as he looks back on 30. He's such a failure that a savvy identity thief would refuse to steal Kyle's identity because it's worthless.

Hmmm... maybe he could get a job here working in finance:
AAAAART.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Look Kyle this is what happens with videos with a lot of dislikes.
I thought you would like to know this since you are so into analytics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, he isn't alone by choice, it's because so few people can tolerate him.

View attachment 2390956

He has no idea what the word means. Introverts recharge when they are alone, whereas extroverts recharge around other people. Kyle constantly needs a chaperone around him or he becomes antsy and irritated. When other people are napping when he's awake, he has to wake them up to pay attention to him. He can't just go out on his own.

Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick
He isn't a true introvert. He's a loudmouthed loutish and dwarfish' vulgarian that people tolerate and almost all, outside his family, do NOT like to be around for long.

He masques lots, and I mean LOTS, of insecurities behind all the false bravado and that big mouth. He is GI Joe and Rambo as he plays Call of Duty and he's the hero to dullards and dimwitted stans online. That's where he feels comfortable to a degree, but even there he can't handle any criticism, no matter how mild.

He overcompensates in public with WOOOOOOO' at gatherings and on park rides. In dealing with the public, he sucks ass so hard it must be painful. He loves a momentary notice but flees when challenged ___ a sterling moment when the guy shouted at him and the Dowdy Doormat and she thought it was a fan only to turn and have the guy grab his crotch and flip them off. So on they scurried. Same with a guy after the Packers' game he attended back in the winter. He fears dealing with a damned car salesman or a furniture salesman. A woman who won't give him her house on his terms is "MEAN" Grrrr..... vicious ol meanie. (Pssst .... HE was NEVER going to get a house....I think that's clear by now.)
And on and on.
He'll only ever travel much if that Desperate Handmaiden goes along to hold his hand and guide him. Now that's in jeopardy with the bills and some responsibilites coming as he squats in the family's vaca rental.

He's a pathetic and broken little soul with some outward bravado who fears being by himself for long....even he can't stand himself for long. I suspect reality begins to seep in.
More and more, it appears that's ALL he'll ever be, and he'd fail immediately without his family proping him up. It's a certainty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Star crossed lovers: A meeting of the mindless.
In his/her own way, each is as pitiful as the other.
time.jpg
deby sue.gif

abbaer.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
“If you make your bed every morning, you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride and it will encourage you to do another task and another and another," "By the end of the day, that one task completed will have turned into many tasks completed. Making your bed will also reinforce the fact that little things in life matter.”

Bed1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.