Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JoJo and Kyle start talking about cruises, and Kyle says that on cruises he just wants to vlog and doesn't care about drinking.

Then he alludes that JoJo just cruises to get drunk and is "a different human" when he cruises. Whereas Pallo is just dedicated to his craft and art of vlogging. 🤣

001269.jpg

001268.jpg

001267.jpg

(Pallo mocking holding a camera and saying "let's goooo")
---

Then Kylie starts taking jabs at JoJo for leaving the lights on and being loud.

JoJo finally gets a jab back, but he goes on a monologue first that he doesn't mean to "hurt his feelings or make him feel bad" (knowing the slightest criticism can send Kylie spiraling into a tantrum). He mentions that Kyle's constant whistling annoyed him and Dan. Kyle immediately gets really defensive, then doubles down and starts whistling for a good minute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
After Kyle throws a bunch of shade and slights, JoJo eventually got a jab in after Kyle starts bragging about a surprise trip before Disneyland. JoJo asks if it's going to be Dubai. The look of seething jealousy on mini-man's face was glaring.
Anyone have a screen cap?

Reactions: 1
His credit is just too good to be able to buy at this time. He also does not want to subsidize borrowers with lower credit scores.
---
View attachment 2390635
Did the Bed Valet skip Pallo Luuxxxeeerrreee Apartment today? DUMBASS.
We know the whole “subsidizing” mortgage thing is a right wing talking point. But who subsidizes his $4,000 medicine? @Yunque01

duck you Kyle.

Reactions: 6
There was almost a potato moment between JoJo and Kylie, after JoJo criticized him on something.

001273.jpg

001272.jpg

001274.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle Pallo 44: fruit flies & lots of lies
or
Kyle Pallo 44: Kyle’s so broke he’s grifting IKEA for an UPPVIND
Kyle Pallo 44: Kyle grifted an UPPVIND, but we still don't recommend standing in his DOWNVIND

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He starts making these bizarre clown faces and gestures while JoJo is talking. Is he mocking JoJo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2390594
Wallet sighting in a drawer that Casey "gave him"?
This made no sense to me. Why is Casey giving him his own drawer in his own apartment? It is his apartment. All drawers are his.

Also, these “watch me run errands“ videos are dull and boring. Catching up with JoJo was nice if only to see Tater’s jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This made no sense to me. Why is Casey giving him his own drawer in his own apartment? It is his apartment. All drawers are his.
Going out on a big limb here, but could Casey and/or her family be the one behind the big boy apartment?

Just odd that he mentions that Casey gave him a drawer, then let it slip that Casey bought him the furniture (could be a Freudian slip or him just misspeaking)... and she's the one doing all the shopping and making all the decisions (other than the Halloween crap).

The whole thing is so weird to me. Maybe Kyle's parents appointed Casey as the one whose in charge of the place since they don't trust the man-child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've been taking a break, but just had to watch some of today's vlog, LOL. Kyle bites his lips after Jojo asks if he's going to Dubai. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Check out "The Behavioral Arts" channel on YT, I've learned a lot about body language / facial microexpressions from him.

1692469621663.png

Lip Biting

This lip expression or microexpression shows stress and uncertainty. By biting their lip or tongue, the person is physically stopping themselves from saying something or holding back feelings.
Biting the mouth indicates hidden insecurity, anxiety, embarrassment, vulnerability and a lack of self confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don't think he has insurance. If it was a medication he's been on for 12 years, I find it super hard to believe that insurance won't cover it. It would be easy to get precertification or prove medical necessity on the drug. Probably more like insurance coverage isn't going to cover as much of the cost of the drug and more patient liability. And I would believe that a 100% if he has insurance through the marketplace.

Reactions: 3
I can't wait for little Kylie to start giving financial advice. With his schedule, day trading is a real option.

Stock Market.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't think he has insurance. If it was a medication he's been on for 12 years, I find it super hard to believe that insurance won't cover it. It would be easy to get precertification or prove medical necessity on the drug. Probably more like insurance coverage isn't going to cover as much of the cost of the drug and more patient liability. And I would believe that a 100% if he has insurance through the marketplace.
Someone posted on his YouTube comments today there are now bio similar s (generic) for Humira. He probably prefers grifting the Humira for $1 vs the generics cost.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.