Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's also partially a narcissist-fueled temper-tantrum... he said he looked at the views on yesterday's video and "if you guys don't want to see Disney right now..."

Translation: "If you're not giving ME enough views then I threaten to take it away! So THERE!"

View attachment 2390531
View attachment 2390534

But you're also right about wanting the stans to plea in the comments (which they all are). It makes him feel validated and special. He loves when people BEG him. "Oh no Kyle, please don't take away our Disney! We love the Disney vlogs so much!"
Agreed… it sounds like a whiny temper tantrum to me as well. Sure, he went to Disney and the views were low, but it’s not like it was exactly a riveting video anyway. It was just him complaining the entire time about lines being long at HS. Did it not occur to him that maybe people are just sick of him period because his content is boring and getting super old super fast? I think it was just an attention grab and so he could bathe in his Stan’s pleas and compliments.

Reactions: 10
"We're so busy" :rolleyes:

001262.jpg

---
The tension and clear jealousy today is just… I wouldn't have aired this if I was him.
It's so awkward, I could barely watch it. There's so much tension and they keep throwing shade at each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Dang "Casey, said it would look better this way, Casey didn't like this.." Heck, he even admitted he doesn't eat anything but PB&Js if she wasn't there or wouldn't serve his guests anything but that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed… it sounds like a whiny temper tantrum to me as well. Sure, he went to Disney and the views were low, but it’s not like it was exactly a riveting video anyway. It was just him complaining the entire time about lines being long at HS. Did it not occur to him that maybe people are just sick of him period because his content is boring and getting super old super fast? I think it was just an attention grab and so he could bathe in his Stan’s pleas and compliments.
Yep, he sounded so whiny and salty when going on about the views on yesterday's video. Truly a legend in his own mind who thinks his "art" is something special. Yesterday's video got low views because it was absolute garbage. The same dull formula, complaining about the lines, etc. If he wasn't such a narcissist loser, he'd look at that as a creator and understand that he'd need to improve his content. But not Kyle, he DESERVES the views with the least amount of work and effort possible.

• Haha
How did he even get Jojo to agree to this? The food and wine Jojo wants to go his own way crack?

Reactions: 4
He complains as he's walking in a parking lot about all the people looking at him, and says he thinks by now that people should be used to vloggers.

This is what mini-man looks like when he's walking around:

2023-06-21 16_27_04-Traveling To Orlando From The Dominican Republic On American Airlines_ Las...png

---
Little man's logic:

"I'm moving so I'm not going to get a table or barstools. Nevermind that I previously said the apartment was paying for the movers. But I am going to order a million Halloween decorations and turn my apartment into a haunted house."

He goes on Amazon and orders a bunch more Halloween stuff. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hey Kylie! Question! Can you explain what the point/purpose was of today’s vlog? Also, i see you wanted to “help someone” by telling the viewers about your anklytis spondolosing (if you can unapologetically screw up words, i can too). What insight exactly did you offer about it that might help anyone?? Nice that you admitted you were just going to sleep til you go to the Poly w Casey, Kevin and her sister. You’ll understand why we laugh at you for saying you are always too busy. Time b issue. LOL! You are full of tit. Enjoy your nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Kylie! Question! Can you explain what the point/purpose was of today’s vlog? Also, i see you wanted to “help someone” by telling the viewers about your anklytis spondolosing (if you can unapologetically screw up words, i can too). What insight exactly did you offer about it that might help anyone?? Nice that you admitted you were just going to sleep til you go to the Poly w Casey, Kevin and her sister. You’ll understand why we laugh at you for saying you are always too busy. Time b issue. LOL! You are full of tit. Enjoy your nap!
He also complains about housing prices (despite previously saying he had no problem affording a $750k house).

Today's vlog was an effort to make his stans feel sorry for him, trying to generate sympathy for the upcoming grifts. Between the medication costs, housing prices, the low views on yesterday's video, etc. He's setting the stage.

Woods video coming soon baybee!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He also complains about housing prices (despite previously saying he had no problem affording a $750k house).

Today's vlog was an effort to make his stans feel sorry for him, trying to generate sympathy for the upcoming grifts. Between the medication costs, housing prices, the low views on yesterday's video, etc. He's setting the stage.

Woods video coming soon baybee!
And we will remember to call him out because he admitted today that he pays $1.00 for his $4,000.00 a month medication.

Reactions: 12
Given that I've read AirBNB owners in Orlando are trying to dump their foolish purchases with Disney tourism being soft, surely there's a house in his $750K price range.

Reactions: 8
Given that I've read AirBNB owners in Orlando are trying to dump their foolish purchases with Disney tourism being soft, surely there's a house in his $750K price range.
His credit is just too good to be able to buy at this time. He also does not want to subsidize borrowers with lower credit scores.
---
bed.jpg

Did the Bed Valet skip Pallo Luuxxxeeerrreee Apartment today? DUMBASS.

• Haha
As soon as he arrives at JoJo's place, the jealousy over the 1 million subscribers hits. He goes on about how "we" are almost to 200k subscribers.

001264.jpg

001265.jpg

He makes a deep sigh after that.

The FIRST thing he says when JoJo and him are on the balcony is that he's trying to get into lifestyle vlogs but couldn't do it at the brosty because it wasn't the cleanest.

Then Kyle brags about how he gets to Disney much faster now.

After Kyle throws a bunch of shade and slights, JoJo eventually got a jab in after Kyle starts bragging about a surprise trip before Disneyland. JoJo asks if it's going to be Dubai. The look of seething jealousy on mini-man's face was glaring.

There's no friendship here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
😲Freudian slip?

When talking about Casey, Mini-man says "well, she already bought pretty much all my furniture."

001266.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.