Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pretended to buy a table at Restoration Hardware and then said it wouldn't fit in the car and he doesn't feel like shipping it because he's "tired of shipping stuff."

But he takes "us" back inside to show us the one he was "going to get."

View attachment 2365965
View attachment 2365972
The air freshener hanging from the mirror is like a miniature Harry Styles, coming to photo bomb with an expression of "Really dude? You're the most insufferable numb nuts."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kyle's fear is that paying for the dentist is not a shiny object. Just like paying for his medicine or all the 'necessities' for his beautiful apartment. He has no interest in that.

He just wants shiny objects. Like a new TV because Call of Duty would look 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kylie is looking for a replacement for his hair gel. Isn't there one called Nair?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle's fear is that paying for the dentist is not a shiny object. Just like paying for his medicine or all the 'necessities' for his beautiful apartment. He has no interest in that.

He just wants shiny objects. Like a new TV because Call of Duty would look 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 on it.
And he doesn't like to pay for bmw Barbie maintenance for the same reasons.

Reactions: 5
Kylie is looking for a replacement for his hair gel. Isn't there one called Nair?
An ad for this popped up today in Instagram! Damn, if only he'd kept that PO Box open it would've made for a timely housewarming gift. Maybe we can send stuff to Casey at her work address, that's sure to impress her supervisors. And don't anyone give the stans this idea :LOL:
A209B4E0-11A9-44A3-AA2E-B1A212401E2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll give him credit for acting like an adult (briefly) and actually going to the dentist. Dentist waits in my area are definitely more than 1-2 days though. Perhaps he shouldn’t eat so fast and it wouldn’t have happened?

Kyle, since you read here: only douches wear a Mercedes hat. Fullstop. The fact you (barely) have a BMW, makes you wearing that even worse. Stop being an asshole. Wealth whispers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll give him credit for acting like an adult (briefly) and actually going to the dentist. Dentist waits in my area are definitely more than 1-2 days though. Perhaps he shouldn’t eat so fast and it wouldn’t have happened?

Kyle, since you read here: only douches wear a Mercedes hat. Fullstop. The fact you (barely) have a BMW, makes you wearing that even worse. Stop being an asshole. Wealth whispers.
To be fair, the only reason he went is because he chipped a tooth. If he didn't chip the tooth, he never would have went. But good for him, I guess. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe he's starting to actually become a big boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I think chipping that tooth scared the tit out of him and he knew it had to be fixed. Otherwise, who knows how long it would have been for him to go for a routine exam/cleaning.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.