Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bozo paid $400 for movers and what he owns didn’t even fill up 1/2 the truck. He could have moved all that tit himself easily. He is just that stupid and lazy.
And I really don't think they were Hunky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But he's already got so many things that fans have sent him that he's been saving...

No, I can't finish that sentence with a straight face.
He said he has all the stuff you guys's sent stored in Tupperware (he meant Rubbermaid) boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buys Halloween decor for an apartment he won’t even be living in on Halloween.

buys coffee cups but doesn’t own a coffee maker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He said he has all the stuff you guys's sent stored in Tupperware (he meant Rubbermaid) boxes.
So where is all of it?

Like that beer stein that Phil bought him that he was so desperate for.

For that matter, where's the draygon?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So where is all of it?

He is probably going to make some lame excuse that a bunch of his things got damaged during the move and were not able to be salvaged. His idiot fans will believe him. When it actuality, he either tossed it or sold it.

I always look forward to the lies he HAS to tell because he will eventually have to address it when his followers ask about the things they’ve sent him. Hopefully it is a wake up call for some of his adoring fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s a fun watch. It really shows a lot of the same things we notice today and is quite telling. Ger bear looks 20 years younger too.

• Haha
So where is all of it?

There's a lot of missing stuff. Back when he 'bought' his Barbie dream house, stans were sending him all kinds of home stuff. It has all disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he spending so much (of Casey and/or Susan's) money tricking out an apartment that he's only going to be in temporarily? Why bring in so many tchotchkes that he's going to have move in six weeks?
Exactly as you know Casey will have to pack up his stuff again as I highly doubt he packed the first time.

Someone asked this question in the YT comments and Pallo replied: "They paying for the movers"
But are the movers going to pack up all his stuff too? I get that sometimes they do but he really should ask that first before assuming and buying all this stuff now.

Reactions: 3
This bozo paid $400 for movers and what he owns didn’t even fill up 1/2 the truck. He could have moved all that tit himself easily. He is just that stupid and lazy.
Exactly. I said to my husband that we had more when we moved from an apt to a house and did it all ourselves. You just rent a uhaul for half or even less the price.

Reactions: 3
So where is all of it?

The Epcot cookie jar that he whined was sold out. Then within days a stan magically located and sent it to him.

• Haha
  • Angry
But are the movers going to pack up all his stuff too? I get that sometimes they do but he really should ask that first before assuming and buying all this stuff now.
Kyle doesn't care, he'll just have Casey pack his stuff and then the movers will move it. He won't have to lift a finger.

This Phil has got to be a troll:
View attachment 2366120

When has Kyle done any of these things? Why would he start now? I can imagine if we do see this happening, it'll be Casey taking the Barbie Beemer in for an oil change on her day off, because we know Kyle is not capable of basic adult tasks. Last time JerBear took car of it, so unlikely lil' Kylie will spend his own money and time on it.
I'd love to see him try to change the oil in the parking lot of a "luxury" apartment complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.