Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was right after his little butthurt fit about his teeth. 😲 I'm seeing more signs that Casey is getting frustrated with him, and rightfully so... no clue why she's still there. Definitely see all the signs of someone whose co-dependent in a toxic relationship with a narcissist. She's not truly happy in the relationship, but he has her fully manipulated. Imagine what we don't see off camera.
View attachment 2366251
That is the same anger (and facial microexpressions) he displayed after the Hoop-Dee-Doo joke with her friends when he left the table to go pout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That is the same anger (and facial microexpressions) he displayed after the Hoop-Dee-Doo joke with her friends when he left the table to go pout.
Just as he displayed at the Hoop-Dee-Doo incident, he starts rapidly moving his tongue around and presses it against his cheek.

000981.jpg
000982.jpg

His eyes start shifting back and forth quickly and he clenches his teeth too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That was right after his little butthurt fit about his teeth. 😲 I'm seeing more signs that Casey is getting frustrated with him, and rightfully so... no clue why she's still there. Definitely see all the signs of someone whose co-dependent in a toxic relationship with a narcissist. She's not truly happy in the relationship, but he has her fully manipulated. Imagine what we don't see off camera.
View attachment 2366251
LOL! Did the comment finally get him to a dentist?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle bites a fork instead of food, now needs to go to the dentist:
1691515239296.png

1691515280835.png

A few moments later:
1691515307924.png

1691515405290.png

Edit to add to the story

As of today:
1691516193844.png

Great Job Kyle! You concurred another fear. Really is a big year for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I got blocked because I "liked" the responses to his xs or twitters. They were not positive to his posts and I agreed with the posters.
Same happened to me and I never even posted anything. He goes around and 'blocks' people who "like" any critical tweet about him.

Time b issue to update Patreon, but time b unlimited to block 'hatters' on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will you guys stop it? lol
I take another few days off from this clown and the threads almost done already.

So what's the new place like?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will you guys stop it? lol
I take another few days off from this clown and the threads almost done already.

So what's the new place like?
Another new thread today probably which will be a 5 day record. :LOL:

The temporary new place...not as lughshuery as he claims it to be.
---
Wonder if there's going to be a walk in the woods over how much all his fillings are going to cost.
He'll probably mention it in his upcoming Live in hopes to rake in more $$$.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He's such a thin-skinned, fragile little squatch. I've seen a few stans saying "I bet you would never say anything to Kyle's face, coward!"... if someone did criticize him to his face he would run off crying. I've never seen an "adult" who needs as much constant validation and reassurance as Kyle. Imagine being Casey and always needing to be praising and re-assuring him. That would get old so quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's such a thin-skinned, fragile little squatch. I've seen a few stans saying "I bet you would never say anything to Kyle's face, coward!"
I've been a prison psychiatrist.

If you think Kyle scares me, I've got some beachfront property in Arizona that I'm selling, cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same happened to me and I never even posted anything. He goes around and 'blocks' people who "like" any critical tweet about him.

Time b issue to update Patreon, but time b unlimited to block 'hatters' on Twitter.
Oh yes. That is why we don't wonder why none of his " friends " from 2019 were there 4 years later to help him move.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.