Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, today at Vero Beach, Kylie gets up, walks down to the beach, goes back to the room to get the Doormat and they walk to breakfast:
View attachment 2365903

It's been a TIRING morning??????

This is one reason this half wit will never be able to hold down a real job.
I find this hilarious. He could never hold a job and have kids. I used to be up at 5:15 every morning, one kid on the bus, one at daycare and at work by 8:45am. He is tired from what? Walking a few feet on the beach and walking back to the room? SMH

Reactions: 10
I think chipping that tooth scared the tit out of him and he knew it had to be fixed. Otherwise, who knows how long it would have been for him to go for a routine exam/cleaning.
@BlurryCat as well

Oh probably ages; until something rotted out. But a stopped clock is right twice a day. That’s where this ends up.

Reactions: 6
I think chipping that tooth scared the tit out of him and he knew it had to be fixed. Otherwise, who knows how long it would have been for him to go for a routine exam/cleaning.
Also a good opportunity to ask how much tooth whitening costs. He can add that number to last weekend's $800 haul, estimates for a new TV and more furniture, and determine the minimum Superchat $$$$ he needs to grift in the upcoming Apartment Telethon.

• Haha
Wonder if we'll get a "A Dental Tragedy Has Come To My Door" walk in the woods video about going to the dentist?

"I have 11 cavities. I need two crowns and my wisdom (*ironic word in his case and the only time the word 'wisdom' is appropriate in reference to him) teeth extracted. It's going to cost a fortune and I don't have dental insurance.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU TELL ME! 😣😖😫
09.jpg
😩😢😭Would anyone like to buy a couch?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also a good opportunity to ask how much tooth whitening costs. He can add that number to last weekend's $800 haul, estimates for a new TV and more furniture, and determine the minimum Superchat $$$$ he needs to grift in the upcoming Apartment Telethon.
I'm sure the dentist will try selling him on some professional teeth whitening regiment after seeing those yellow chompers. Probably going to be too ex-pansive for Pallo. Not sure why he doesn't just buy some Crest Whitestrips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if we'll get a "A Dental Tragedy Has Come To My Door" walk in the woods video about going to the dentist?

"I have 11 cavities. I need two crowns and my wisdom (*ironic word in his case and the only time the word 'wisdom' is appropriate in reference to him) teeth extracted. It's going to cost a fortune and I don't have dental insurance.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU TELL ME! 😣😖😫 View attachment 2366552😩😢😭Would anyone like to buy a couch?"
Pallo logic = Dental health b expensive but couches b cheap. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll buy a $5,000 sofa I can't afford that WON'T last forever, but my teeth, duck it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These two dummies make a point to go to RH for furniture when they have 1. No plans to actually buy anything because they can’t fit it in their car 2. Also don’t want to have anything shipped because “it’s hard to wait”

so what’s the point? No one wastes more time, money, energy than Kyle and his dumbass doormat.
Go to IKEA and buy yourself a wooden coffee table that fits in the back of your car.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is he spending so much (of Casey and/or Susan's) money tricking out an apartment that he's only going to be in temporarily? Why bring in so many tchotchkes that he's going to have move in six weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mommy helps her little boy concur the fear of the ocean.

View attachment 2366473
My god, you'd think he was being waterboarded. What a 30 year old re...
uuuh... gressive? __ freak.:ROFLMAO:
(*Oooo! Got a leg tingle just thinking about waterboarding him. :LOL:)

He acts like your 80 year old Aunt Gertrude who's never been in the ocean.
It's near impossible to tell how much is an act for those remarkably gullible and
stupid stans and how much is his genuine idiocy and cowardice on display.

waterboardii.jpg
and that mouth:
000000000000000.jpg
0000000000.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is he spending so much (of Casey and/or Susan's) money tricking out an apartment that he's only going to be in temporarily? Why bring in so many tchotchkes that he's going to have move in six weeks?
Someone asked this question in the YT comments and Pallo replied: "They paying for the movers"

• Haha
  • Angry
Someone asked this question in the YT comments and Pallo replied: "They paying for the movers"
But he's already got so many things that fans have sent him that he's been saving...

No, I can't finish that sentence with a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pallo logic = Dental health b expensive but couches b cheap. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll buy a $5,000 sofa I can't afford that WON'T last forever, but my teeth, duck it.
Or, I need a car. So, instead of buying the Toyota Camry which has a proven record of reliability and will last, I will buy a 11 year old BMW convertible on the roof of the Orange Garage at Disney Springs from some guys because that one salesman scared me. What a great decision. However, dental insurance is expensive.

• Haha
Why does he keep saying “we” when he’s talking about solo things like his own apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This bozo paid $400 for movers and what he owns didn’t even fill up 1/2 the truck. He could have moved all that tit himself easily. He is just that stupid and lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Or, I need a car. So, instead of buying the Toyota Camry which has a proven record of reliability and will last, I will buy a 11 year old BMW convertible on the roof of the Orange Garage at Disney Springs from some guys because that one salesman scared me. What a great decision. However, dental insurance is expensive.
Were the Guys Kevin and John from Disney Unlimited Travel?

• Haha
And the dash on that 14 year old (B)ig(M)oney(W)aster [AKA: (B)arely(M)oving(W)reck] is lit up again like a Christmas tree.

Guarantee the cost of repair, maintenance and just keeping that thing road worthy will cost far more than any dental work he needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.