Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
What an embarrassing, embarrassing vlog today.

This looked like Mom taking the kids shopping for school supplies.

He wants to go to Best Buy first, without even having a clue that he needs a toilet brush, sponge and body soap first.

He wants an OLED TV before getting a bathroom trash can.

I cannot believe this dwarf actually edited this, meaning he actually had to watch it, and posted it anyway.

The Doormat talks to him and treats him like a special needs child who should be wearing a hockey helmet.

Doormat and sis are buying all the day to day stuff he needs and he's looking at refrigerators, halloween decorations and picks out a wooden skull.

Shit, I actually have no words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

BlurryCat

VIP Member
THERE YOU HAVE IT... family is going to be staying at his apartment when they come down. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

000938.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

BlurryCat

VIP Member
For Alexa's big yes Kyle says that he can't say no to her unless she asked him to break a park rule then of course he couldn't do it. Huh?? He breaks park rules every other day so why is today so different for him? He also gives her a whopping $50 budget! Give me a break I spend more than that on my siblings or nieces when I go to the park or really anywhere and it's not even a yes day. Although seeing that he always does what he wants and always gets his own way I guess having Alexa decide what they do is a big huge change for him.
Hmm... Kyle claims he "pays for everything" for his family and Casey, yet on these 'yes days,' why he need to set a $50 budget and why does he need to repeatedly announce that he's paying?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Yunque01

VIP Member
So much to unpack here, no pun intended. Couldnhe have drawn this video out ant longer? He was so melodramatic. Anyway the biggest red flaygs for me:

1. He is “temporarily” moving into the place for 1.5 months. 3 minutes later for 2 months? And within there he asks is he should put Xmas lights in the coved ceiling for Christmas??
2. He didn’t know how much the garage added to his rent. And speaking of rent, he doesn’t know what his total rent is? $2,100 or $2,300?
3. Why would he want to purchase barstools for an apt he will only be living in 1.5 months?
4. Of course he chose, sorry elected ‘College Hunks’ to move him.
5. You can tell Casey did all the unpacking as she is barefoot and sweating when we see her.

Something isnt adding up. Not sure what to believe here because he is speaking of plans as if he is staying there permanently. He peppers in here and there that he is moving twice. I am confused, but getting my popcorn ready!

• Haha
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
He called the headboard on the bed a backsplash! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I figured out that Casey looks like a living Precious Moments doll. It’s pathetic.

Oh! And i guess couscous is tiny pasta. I’ve always thought it was rolled semolina. The kicker is that kylie will go around telling everyone that pasta assumption and continue to prove to everyone how stupid he is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
I hope he and Casey get married and have a baby soon.
Then Casey will be able to go out for a break with her friends and leave the baby at home to look after Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Jojo hitting a million subs really got to him that and the million plaque 100% why he wanted out
It was only ONE WEEK after JoJo hit 1 million subscribers when Kyle announced he suddenly wanted to move ASAP. This is when he said he was going to move out early by May/June. That million sub plaque really got to him. :ROFLMAO:

He also started throwing a ton of shade at JoJo at that point. He's incapable of just being happy for other people.

• Wow
  • Haha

garlicbreaddd

looks like kylie already added shoes on his shelf. it’s at a height to where when people walk in, the first thing they’re going to smell are his nasty ass shoes :sick:
IMG_0492.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I tell you this, if I had any proof that Kyle is neurodivergent, I’m walking away from this thread. I’m not interested in dunking on someone who has a diagnosed disorder that makes him act the way that he does. We know his sister reads here. If she has any compassion, she’d come here & tell us how wrong we are about her brother & I honestly believe we’d all probably move on. However until that day, if he’s what I think he is, a neurotypical grifty braggart with a cornball sense of humor gleaned from his father, a party clown, it’s full steam ahead, business as usual for this kid

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Yunque01

VIP Member
Wow!! I only saw the first couple minutes of today's video but he is completely manic. He says he was so reserved at his old apartment because he had roommates and now he's free to be himself. He dances around like an absolute lunatic. He says he can now wash his hair in his sink and he sticks his head under the faucet and puts running water on it, there didn't seem to be any shampoo or soap around and the whole thing was very odd. Then he complains that they don't make the hair gel he's been using for 12 years anymore except he says they do make it but they don't make it anymore. What!?
He showed us why he prefers to wash his hair in the sink on his Super Bowl trip vlog to Wisco. He prefers washing his hair in the sink because that means he doesn’t have to fully shower. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Disneysensation

VIP Member
The guy behind him has a look of disgust. Probably thinking “Who taught you how to use utensils to eat like that ?!?!”
792ABEE5-8041-4B43-BF96-46DEDC6542DF.jpeg

• Haha

DetroitFartCity

I grew up in the midwest and ate a lot of corn in my life. I've seen thousands of people eat corn. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SOMEONE EAT CORN LIKE KYLE DOES. What the fuck was that? He ate it like a hot dog.

• Haha
  • Heart

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
Did this bitch even shout out or thank the person who gave him the tickets for this event? I skipped through the video so am not positive, but if not, WTAF?

• Angry