Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I seen the pics of that place and the schematics that were posted, it's just laughable anyone could see THAT as a 'luxury' unit. :ROFLMAO:

It's a one bedroom, standard shotgun apartment with very basic appointments and accessories. What is that, about 800 / 900 sq. ft.?
It's a let down even for me. I expected the enabling dummy family had given in to his whining and gotten him at least a somewhat "luxurious" place.

Still, looking at the layouts and the luxury units that ARE available in the Celebration area in and around Cortland Coburn, a luxury apartment would be in the 4K to 5K range. Much larger and much, much nicer units.

Guess the Hooterville Clowns had to draw the financial line somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like that beer stein that Phil bought him that he was so desperate for.
I'm most curious about things like handmade Christmas and Halloween wreaths people sent him. I think someone (a girl called Rebecca?) sent him a hand sewn duvet or bed cover or something. It wasn't to my taste but it must have taken hours to stitch together and I don't think he ever showed it again. These things were physically big, I don't believe they could be hidden in typical storage boxes. So where are they?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
#41 His apartment is more luxurious than his dental hygiene.

Late to the party I know. Work/time b issue

Reactions: 5
I'm sure that Pallo is going to have superchats disabled on his livestream, because he never asks for money, right Farida?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhhhh.... BAYBEEEEEE' ____ Now the hints and grifting begin in earnest.
"Oar'" move was so tiring and we are exhausted, and we 'wish' we could go on a Disney WISH cruise"
(cue Casey's patented "sad little puppy dog face." ___ "Yes we do!"
sad-puppy.jpg

P.O. Box up at YouTube still. Waiting for your offerings to Widdle Lord Farquad & his Handmaiden. :LOL:

Panhandling *bout 2 b serious.*:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.