Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Phil has got to be a troll:
1691510568979.png

When has Kyle done any of these things? Why would he start now? I can imagine if we do see this happening, it'll be Casey taking the Barbie Beemer in for an oil change on her day off, because we know Kyle is not capable of basic adult tasks. Last time JerBear took car of it, so unlikely lil' Kylie will spend his own money and time on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle Pallo #41- Mommy took me shopping for my luxury apartment but everything so expensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So MUCH Disney Wish hinting/grifting in today's dump. You would think our little man-child would be happy and content with his new 'perfect' apartment, at least for a few weeks, but he's already bored and WANTS MORE.

Just like when he got back from his 'perfect' and 'most amazing' Iberostar trip and immediately started tweeting how he NEEDS a Disney cruise RIGHT NOW.

GIMMIE! GIMMIE! GIMMIE!

000970.jpg

000969.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean, he makes tens of thousands a month off all his views. He can easily afford a three night cruise.

Right, Farida?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did that Tik Tok with Alexa about Kile paying for dinner. She has to know where that came from that people think that she pays for everything.
---
He DOES realize he lives in FL so he CAN see a beach almost anytime he wants to. He is like, when can we do this except on a cruise. I mean, how far is the beach from his house? How about doing a staycation on the east or west coast instead of only Disney resorts?
Is the beach owned by disney? Are there people there? Is there water there? Then yeah....he's not going

• Haha
I mean, he makes tens of thousands a month off all his views. He can easily afford a three night cruise.

Right, Farida?
Plus his investment portfolio is 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Between the investment portfolio, the $30k+ per month in YouTube ad revenue, and all the cash he still has set aside for the $750k house that he never bought, he must be loaded.

A Disney Wish cruise should be no problem for our guy. Right, Farida?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What was the deal with Pallo kicking the crap out of the bed frame at Restoration Hardware? 🤔 Casey gives him a harsh look and whispers "Don't kick it." Kyle then denies kicking it. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What was the deal with Pallo kicking the crap out of the bed frame at Restoration Hardware? 🤔 Casey gives him a harsh look and whispers "Don't kick it." Kyle then denies kicking it. 😂
View attachment 2366183
Could be Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).

"People with ASPD show a lack of respect toward others. They don’t follow socially accepted norms or rules. People with ASPD may break the law or cause physical or emotional harm to the people around them. They may disregard consequences or refuse to take responsibility for their actions. "

Sounds exactly like Kyle. And it goes hand in hand with his NPD (narcissistic personality disorder)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The dentist chatter was a little “woah!” When he thinks she’s making fun of his teeth while commenting about enjoying keeping her teeth maintained I thought that was a potato in the microwave moment.

• Wow
  • Haha
The dentist chatter was a little “woah!” When he thinks she’s making fun of his teeth while commenting about enjoying keeping her teeth maintained I thought that was a potato in the microwave moment.
Nice catch. He gets so defensive. 😲 Could have been a potato moment if it was off camera.

Casey: I don't like going to the dentist, but I like nice teeth so every six months I go.

Kyle: "Are you saying my teeth aren't nice!?"

000972.jpg

Kyle looks so butthurt after. You can tell by his face and the way he responds to her explanation by saying "YEAH." He was raging. Casey immediately starts soothing him by rubbing his back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He HATES having bad teeth but he just literally despises the dentist.

000976.jpg

Maybe Casey can take him and hold his hand?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He HATES having bad teeth but he just literally despises the dentist.

View attachment 2366240

Maybe Casey can take him and hold his hand?
---

Yep. The way she's always looking at him, after she says something that isn't 100% praise, to look for his approval.

And whenever he thinks someone is making fun of him she starts soothing him right away and rubbing his back/arm. Casey went into that long winded explanation QUICK after he got butthurt over her saying she likes nice teeth.

He's got her trained well.
Her pursed lips tell a tale, too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Her pursed lips tell a tale, too.
That was right after his little butthurt fit about his teeth. 😲 I'm seeing more signs that Casey is getting frustrated with him, and rightfully so... no clue why she's still there. Definitely see all the signs of someone whose co-dependent in a toxic relationship with a narcissist. She's not truly happy in the relationship, but he has her fully manipulated. Imagine what we don't see off camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Could be Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).

"People with ASPD show a lack of respect toward others. They don’t follow socially accepted norms or rules. People with ASPD may break the law or cause physical or emotional harm to the people around them. They may disregard consequences or refuse to take responsibility for their actions. "

Sounds exactly like Kyle. And it goes hand in hand with his NPD (narcissistic personality disorder)
I just think he is a PIG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.