Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up - did Kyle really call Casey Alexa?? 😲
He was referencing when Alexa and himself got the same dumplings the other day (the dumplings that cost $6 and he wouldn't shut up about how expensive they were and how much he spent).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PERFECT example of how deluded his stans are.
Wonder if the brain dead Stan’s remember Kyles promise of big things coming 2023…Keep burning bridges KYLE jojos in Dubai could have blown up the channel Riding the Taylor wave if you would have gotten your ass to Singapore with her.You declined the invitation because So called couldn’t miss your precious HHN.Can’t wait next time you step foot in universal hopefully they trespass your ass

Reactions: 15
I grew up in the midwest and ate a lot of corn in my life. I've seen thousands of people eat corn. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SOMEONE EAT CORN LIKE KYLE DOES. What the duck was that? He ate it like a hot dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I grew up in the midwest and ate a lot of corn in my life. I've seen thousands of people eat corn. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SOMEONE EAT CORN LIKE KYLE DOES. What the duck was that? He ate it like a hot dog.
Exactly!!! BOTH of them ate it like that. How does TWO people get taught to eat it that way?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How in the cornfed duck did these idiots not go to Pandora at night? There are only a few months out of the year where you can actually see it and they go to DinoLand? Woof.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.