Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo #40 I hope it’s not the alcohol that’s overflowing because I don’t really drink anymore

(7:25)
Excuse me? What're you gonna believe, the stuff I say or the stuff I show you, my guy?
---
If HE paid for the bill, he would have told everyone how much it cost, over and over. All I had to do was look online to see that he got TWO very expensive items while the girls got sides that cost much less.
I haven't watched the video, but I'm sorry, if I'm going to a restaurant & two of the three dining partners can only afford a couple sides, we're absolutely eating elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the video, but I'm sorry, but if I'm going to a restaurant & two of the three dining partners can only afford a couple sides, we're absolutely going elsewhere
This is Lil' Kylie though. If you told him we had to go elsewhere, he would squeeze his tiny hands into fists and start pounding on the the nearest drywall and start stomping his feet. We wouldn't want Lil' Kylie to have a tantrum, would we?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they decide to cancel their reservation at the Brown Derby. Then they walk up to the Yachtsman’s Steakhouse and ask to be accommodated without a reservation. Then he witches and moans about how long it takes to accomodate him? Hey kylie! Listen up! YOU WERE NEVER THE TOP PRIORITY WITHOUT A RESERVATION!!!! Holy heck are you stupid!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If $6 was "EX-PANSIVE" for him and he couldn't shut up about it, imagine how he'd be acting if he actually paid for the $100+ worth of food he ordered himself at the Yachtsman.
Maybe I've live in New York for too long. Three potstickers or dumplings or whatever for $6 seems pretty reasonable to me.
---
OU WERE NEVER THE TOP PRIORITY WITHOUT A RESERVATION!!!! Holy heck are you stupid!!!
It's not even that he's stupid, it's that he's stupid AND entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steak and Lobster at dinner. Really? What have you accomplished this year to warrant these delicacies Mr. Paylow? Can’t be bothered to change out of his sweat stained shirt. 30+ year old sissy swipity swiping her credit card and signing the lease, nice Kyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they decide to cancel their reservation at the Brown Derby. Then they walk up to the Yachtsman’s Steakhouse and ask to be accommodated without a reservation. Then he witches and moans about how long it takes to accomodate him? Hey kylie! Listen up! YOU WERE NEVER THE TOP PRIORITY WITHOUT A RESERVATION!!!! Holy heck are you stupid!!!
He's probably upset that no one recognized him at the Yachtsman and gave him priority seating. That's why he was pacing around outside the restaurant making faces and huffing and puffing about "I don't know what's going on"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See! He can dress appropriately when dining
at an upscale establishment.

taterhead.jpg
:rolleyes::unsure::oops:
(*This showed up in 'images' but someone here did it!
I think? And YOU deserve a standing O'! :LOL:)
Here ya' go:
clapping-applause.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's changed the video title several times today. Looks like someone corrected him on how to spell yatch yacht.

000784.jpg

"Unfortunate Experience" :rolleyes: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

The poor widdle baby had to wait 45 minutes for seating at a restaurant that he had no reservations at. How UNFORTUNATE!

• Haha
  • Angry
Kyle is working my last nerve today. If he calls the Yacht and Beach Club pool a water park one more time I'm going to lose it. It's not a water park. Yes they have a small Lazy River and it's a wonderful amazing pool. It's actually my favorite pool and I've been there multiple times and rented a cabana there many times. But it's not a water park and why is he putting that phrase in his thumbnail? Does he think it's some kind of extra Flex to call it a water park why can't he just say amazing Deluxe Resort pool? I really can't stand him. Everything has to be some kind of angle he can't even be honest in one thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine what transpired between the inside of The Land and cutting to walking in the rain outside. One should never push their lady too far, so stop with the “Soarin’” nonsense.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Welp'! Ol' Deby Sue is pissed again. After jumping off the Kyle & JoJo Trainwreck, and then back on ____ once again, she's had it with them

If I knew she wouldn't change her mind again, I'd be tempted to send her a round trip ticket to Orlando __
and add in a week hotel stay to give her time to find those two scamps! :mad:
laugh-slam.gif
"Kyle and JoJo are eating right over there in the corner Deby Sue! They wouldn't come to your birthday party and they ignored you even when you offered to put them at the Motel 6 in DesMoines! Go givem' what for! They can't treat you like that."

abbgf.jpg
old-lady-jump-roof-old-lady-climb.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine what transpired between the inside of The Land and cutting to walking in the rain outside. One should never push their lady too far, so stop with the “Soarin’” nonsense.
😲 Between 24:15 and 24:50 in the video (after he repeatedly pushes her to go on Soarin') Casey looks pissed. She's walking far ahead from both Kyle and Alexa, and Alexa keeps giving him looks like "you messed up, she's pissed." Kyle is totally oblivious that Casey is upset and still acting obnoxious. Then he asks Alexa why she keeps giving him dirty looks.

000787.jpg

Casey is DONE with him.

000791.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe I've live in New York for too long. Three potstickers or dumplings or whatever for $6 seems pretty reasonable to me.
Forget New York standards, that's reasonable by Detroit standards as well. Turns out when you make no money, & don't pay for anything, you don't have a good grasp on how much things actually cost. Go figure...
---
Oh, the breakup vlog will be glorious
---
😲 Between 24:15 and 24:50 in the video (after he repeatedly pushes her to go on Soarin') Casey looks pissed. She's walking far ahead from both Kyle and Alexa, and Alexa keeps giving him looks like "you messed up, she's pissed." Kyle is totally oblivious that Casey is upset and still acting obnoxious. Then he asks Alexa why she keeps giving him dirty looks.

View attachment 2351843
View attachment 2351861
And he doesn't edit any of it out...'cause it's all the footage he has. What a dipshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Forget New York standards, that's reasonable by Detroit standards as well. Turns out when you make no money, & don't pay for anything, you don't have a good grasp on how much things actually cost. Go figure...
---

Oh, the breakup vlog will be glorious
Like when we were little kids, staying home sick from school and watching "The Price is Right". Wondering how in the world the adult contestants closely guesstimated the price of prizes and we were clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😲😲 Between 23:10 and 24:50 in the video (when Kyle starts pushing Casey to ride Soarin) Casey looks really pissed. She's walking far ahead from both Kyle and Alexa, and Alexa keeps giving him looks like "you messed up, she's pissed." Kyle is totally oblivious that Casey is upset and still acting obnoxious and then asks Alexa why she keeps giving him dirty looks.

View attachment 2351843

That kind of wholesale disregard for her, her opinions and her feelings is only going to get worse. THAT is simply WHO HE IS.
Just wait until this continues along further. As he feels his grip on her is stronger and he, more and more, takes her for granted, she'll find out exactly who he is as did the young woman who, after the 'tater incident' 🤭 smartly left for good. She saved herself a LOT of misery and perhaps physical harm. If / when the puny coward lashes out it will be against some girl or woman much smaller even than he is. (Someone like big butch Sister Muffygobbler would beat the tit out of him.)

He's 30 years old and he will not change, and if he does, it will only be for the worse. Believing he will change or that she can change him is the oldest canard and lie women are told and far too often tell themselves. It ALWAYS turns out badly.

Good luck to her. She's going to need it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Like when we were little kids, staying home sick from school and watching "The Price is Right". Wondering how in the world the adult contestants closely guesstimated the price of prizes and we were clueless!
Kyle Pallo, Come on down! You're the next contestant on, The Dunce is Right!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.