Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle, It’s a Disney Signature Dining Experience.

Guests are expected to dress accordingly in attire that respects the restaurant's sophisticated and upscale aesthetic. Clothing should be clean, neat and in good condition. Please no swimwear.
Wait, what?! Sweaty, smelly park day clothing is not appropriate?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle, It’s a Disney Signature Dining Experience.

Guests are expected to dress accordingly in attire that respects the restaurant's sophisticated and upscale aesthetic. Clothing should be clean, neat and in good condition. Please no swimwear.
Kile says that they just came from the park and his clothes are "the best we got." It's not like they were staying at the Yacht Club and he could have changed in their room prior to dining.

000779.jpg

000778.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The WHAT and Compass???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right...he needs a film crew to record him, the only "work" he actually does. You know, I always thought that his editing is tit because he doesn't make any effort to better his craft. I'm honestly starting to think that everything he presents in the Daily Dump is the only stuff he actually records. He stumbles around, films about 25 minutes of video, then turns it into 23 minutes of content. He doesn't have it in him to hold his camera up for any more than that. Minimal effort is his guiding principle & nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Casey get a discount too for that restaurant? He ordered almost $100 worth of food while the other 2 just got appetizers and sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right...he needs a film crew to record him, the only "work" he actually does. You know, I always thought that his editing is tit because he doesn't take any effort to better his craft. I'm honestly starting to think that everything he presents in the Daily Dump is the only stuff he actually records. He stumbles around, films about 25 minutes of video, then turns it into 23 minutes of content. Minimal effort is his guiding principle & nothing else
Yep, it's obvious that he does little to no editing. He just turns the camera on for about 25-30 minutes of video. Minimal effort and laziness, but he'll tell you that he puts "blood, sweat, and tears" into his craft.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, it's obvious that he does little to no editing. He just turns the camera on for about 25-30 minutes of video. Minimal effort and laziness, but he'll tell you he puts his "blood, sweat, and tears" into his craft.
Hitting "Rec" b hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Casey get a discount too for that restaurant? He ordered almost $100 worth of food while the other 2 just got appetizers and sides.
When you b funding Kylie's meal, you have to make sacrifices on your end so that you can afford the bill.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Also he hits the elevator button about 20 times in a row like a child.
It goes hand in glove with his usual "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" when getting into an elevator or wanting to get somewhere quickly. He's a child

• Haha
Kyle Pallo #40 I hope it’s not the alcohol that’s overflowing because I don’t really drink anymore

(7:25)

• Haha
When you b funding Kylie's meal, you have to make sacrifices on your end so that you can afford the bill.
If HE paid for the bill, he would have told everyone how much it cost, over and over. All I had to do was look online to see that he got TWO very expensive items while the girls got sides that cost much less.

Reactions: 13
Killin' it! Yesterday's RATIO RAILING for his Daily :poop: Dump.
Patreon in deadfall.
Kyle :poop: Piles insultingly idiotic and insultingly bad and
void of content. The tsunami of criticism continues as his 'team' :ROFLMAO:
futilely tries to delete them and block the responders.

(*ClownDADx3 & Sister Farida Lipsticklezzie hard at work
deleting and banning and blocking.) 😂
bloody-keyboard.gif

WE Had A Disney Food Day At Animal Kingdom
Trying Top Foods: Riding Our Two Favorite Rides

shit.jpg

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
ratio'd22.jpg

(y)1.4K ___ (n)3.1K 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If HE paid for the bill, he would have told everyone how much it cost, over and over. All I had to do was look online to see that he got TWO very expensive items while the girls got sides that cost much less.
Just look at how he acted when he paid for the $6 dumplings (the only thing he's appeared to have paid for while Alexa's been in town).

000783.jpg

000782.jpg

000781.jpg

If $6 was "EX-PANSIVE" for him and he couldn't shut up about it, imagine how he'd be acting if he actually paid for the $100+ worth of food he ordered himself at the Yachtsman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.