Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle is working my last nerve today. If he calls the Yacht and Beach Club pool a water park one more time I'm going to lose it. It's not a water park. Yes they have a small Lazy River and it's a wonderful amazing pool. It's actually my favorite pool and I've been there multiple times and rented a cabana there many times. But it's not a water park and why is he putting that phrase in his thumbnail? Does he think it's some kind of extra Flex to call it a water park why can't he just say amazing Deluxe Resort pool? I really can't stand him. Everything has to be some kind of angle he can't even be honest in one thing.
"This water park's amazing. I'm calling it a water park cause it technically is" - KP

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
"This water park's amazing. I'm calling it a water park cause it technically is" - KP
I remember him having a shrimp dish at...I want to say Sanaa that "Smells absolutely like shrimp."

He's a man of the people. High falutin' food critics use a lot of words, but never tell you if something is as nummy as the food you get on cruise ships.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah Casey’s meal was $29. Alexa’s was $25. Kylie’s? $85.
They are simply taken for granted. When someone else is paying, Kyle is the greedy little prick who looks
at a menu and doesn't look at the food but the prices...and he chooses the most expensive thing on it.
THAT means more than getting something else that he really wants. Again, that's who he is.

Rule # 1 of the Kyle Pallo Book of Grifting for anyone around him who is foolish enough to cater to him:
"What's MINE is MINE __ and What's YOURS is MINE, and That's NOT Negotiable."

Sooner or later, what everyone realizes and what
everyone has to say to 'Special K'! ___
aka: The 8th Dwarf, Grifty McPallo.

selfish.gif
*It's just one of the cornucopia of reasons
he has no real friends and no one can stand to be around him for long.

• Haha
Yeah Casey’s meal was $29. Alexa’s was $25. Kylie’s? $85.
How could you not feel like a total tool for doing that? Any decent person would feel guilty for eating steak AND lobster while their companions ate baked potatoes and french onion soup.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How could you not feel like a total tool for doing that? Any decent person would feel guilty for eating steak AND lobster while their companions ate baked potatoes and french onion soup.
Your first mistake was allowing, even for a moment, the possibility that Kyle is a decent person.

Some tit definitely went sown BTS today. Between the weird cut from the Land to running through the rain out of EPCOT and him randomly cutting to voice over Yachtsman while laying in bed in the dark. Also , in bed until 11:20!?! Alexa seems totally over him too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kyle is working my last nerve today. If he calls the Yacht and Beach Club pool a water park one more time I'm going to lose it. It's not a water park. Yes they have a small Lazy River and it's a wonderful amazing pool. It's actually my favorite pool and I've been there multiple times and rented a cabana there many times. But it's not a water park and why is he putting that phrase in his thumbnail? Does he think it's some kind of extra Flex to call it a water park why can't he just say amazing Deluxe Resort pool? I really can't stand him. Everything has to be some kind of angle he can't even be honest in one thing.
He also repeatedly wanted to make it come across as an “exclusive” offering. Like only A-listers are allowed here. Kylie, you only got in coz your sister wife paid for you to get access. Sit down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found out today that he doesn’t like Indian food & doesn’t like duck. He doesn’t like anything outside of the wheelhouse of a kindergartener’s palette, yet he thinks he’s providing a service as a food critic. I’ve read about these grown men who never venture outside of their comfort zone, scarf down McDonald’s & stick with burgers, fries & mac & cheese for their entire lives. Still, it’s shocking to see it irl. I pity this clown

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Capt. Choad & Sister Beanflicker are NOT going over well at the little twit's '
"X" ? page.
Sissy's bullshit defenses are NOT working. She really needs
her PoondragonC to stop in and help her. :LOL:

latest.jpg
spare-change-begging.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey! Alexa’s a 10, just ask her
Man_____something about that old joke that she's "...a solid ten and so is her penis." But I'm not going to tell it. 🤭

She's more like two fives stacked in a trench coat and only a 10 on the PH scale. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some tit definitely went sown BTS today. Between the weird cut from the Land to running through the rain out of EPCOT and him randomly cutting to voice over Yachtsman while laying in bed in the dark. Also , in bed until 11:20!?! Alexa seems totally over him too
I reviewed the footage again and agree. Something definitely went down at The Land pavilion after that cut shortly after 24:15 after Kyle pushes Soarin' for the 2nd time (that we know of on camera). And this was after he's been treating Casey like garbage the whole day, including laughing about eating all the food and not leaving any for Casey.

As SnapChet noted, he feels his grip on her getting stronger and as he becomes more comfortable (especially after her dad supposedly "gushed" over him according to what Casey told him) he's going to take it for granted and his "true side" will come out. Casey is in for a bad time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.