Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. That’s why he bought the car, the couch, had his mom buy those ridiculous shoes, and tries to flaunt Club Level at WDW resorts, etc. In his mind, the more $$$ something costs, the better it has to be and by extension, the better he is.

What he doesn’t realize is that he has no taste or substance so those purchases really aren’t fooling anybody. In fact, I’d say it does exactly the opposite of what he intends. It makes him look tacky, irresponsible, and shallow.
Absolutely. Stuff is just stuff whether it costs a dollar or a million dollars. People don't gain decorum and class with money.
---
They had to wait 45 minutes to get into Yachtsman. It really bothered Kyle, he couldn't stop complaining about it, and he looked like he was about to cry at the end. The poor baby! 😭

View attachment 2351459
View attachment 2351473
View attachment 2351481
He clearly hopes someone at Disney sees it and tries to do something for him or a stan sends him money to go back there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree, I think if he’s dating her. He would do better to keep her out of the vlogs if he wants it to go anywhere. He knows it’s not a good look to cruise with her and then go to Dubai without her. I do think he’s just making her his Lora though and nothing too serious.

Men definitely need bro trips but the timing is a little sus, especially after she wore what can be confused as an engagement ring. Apparently, he’s cheated on Mel so it seems to be his thing to drag women along while he enjoys the company of other women until he gets caught.

Which is what makes me think he’s the one that controls how often she’s in the Vlog, and down plays her role in his life, to avoid any cheating scandal (again). If he were to be caught, he’d say in his JoJo way “where did I ever say Krista and I were dating?” He plays the fence really well.

This could be another reason…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
1) isn’t that what he does?
2) cough Truman Syndrome cough
OK, so he'd like someone to film his life, like a reality show? It would be game on for a creative production team, given that "reality" shows are actually quite scripted and of course heavily edited to support the narrative. He'd give any producer a LOT of material to work with. Get some Tattlers and former friends and co-workers on board as creative consultants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess he doesn't know the difference between NY Cheesecake and Ricotta Cheesecake. Oh and it is RIGGOT as us Italians say lol

Reactions: 6
At 17:10, he's hogging all the food and he says "let's eat it all so Casey can't have any."

Alexa says to let Casey have a piece before he eats it all.
Yup with the cheesecake. They both laugh. Nice to gang up on your girlfriend like that and she just takes it.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.