Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some tit definitely went sown BTS today. Between the weird cut from the Land to running through the rain out of EPCOT and him randomly cutting to voice over Yachtsman while laying in bed in the dark. Also , in bed until 11:20!?! Alexa seems totally over him too
You could tell when Doormat pointed and said how about we do awesome planet that she was about to go off or shut down completely (either way she was probably crying walking out of the park) . He was already being a jerk earlier stating that he and Alexa should eat all the food and leave KC none. She gets stuck hanging out with his sister each day after she gets off work. I'm sure she is frustrated.
1691002984191.png

KP becomes more annoying when around his family, especially his sister. He tries to play that with KC and it blows up in his face. Who knew you shouldn't be a dick to your "girl" and record it for everyone to see?

Even Alexa knew multiple times. Too bad KP can't read people unless they are being mean to him.
1691003018566.png

1691003040489.png

Love this face! The oh you in the doghouse, bro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Off topic but the marble sized balls on this idiot for calling out Alexa’s pronunciation of the word magnet yesterday in his vlog. He corrects her and says it properly once. Then he reverts to maygnet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You could tell when Doormat pointed and said how about we do awesome planet that she was about to go off or shut down completely (either way she was probably crying walking out of the park) . He was already being a jerk earlier stating that he and Alexa should eat all the food and leave KC none. She gets stuck hanging out with his sister each day after she gets off work. I'm sure she is frustrated.
View attachment 2352113
KP becomes more annoying when around his family, especially his sister. He tries to play that with KC and it blows up in his face. Who knew you shouldn't be a dick to your "girl" and record it for everyone to see?

Even Alexa knew multiple times. Too bad KP can't read people unless they are being mean to him.
View attachment 2352118
View attachment 2352119
Alexa's also laughing at him after Casey looks pissed at the Yachtsman. He focuses the camera on Casey who is totally OVER him today, then pans to Alexa who is cracking up.

000789.jpg

000793.jpg

---
I don't think I've ever seen Alexa look so happy and amused. Usually she's deadpan. We know she doesn't like Casey, so she's obviously getting a lot of enjoyment out of Pallo being in the doghouse. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2352113

View attachment 2352118
View attachment 2352119
WELCOME TO A DAY WITH KYLE AND CASEYCASTLE AND HER BFF, FARLEXA de VIL:

Ohhhh! The faces really do tell the story. 🤭
laugh-laughing.gif
fbkc44.jpg

FBKC1.jpg
FBKC.jpg

FBKC3.jpg
FBKC2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“If you want to go to the Yacht Club pool you can’t not be staying here.”

Maybe this idiot needs to sleep later than 11:30.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am confused by the timeline of this vlog. He gets up at 11:30, Alexa is already at the pool. He goes down to see her. Then it skips when they are leaving to it is raining and Casey is in the bed and Alexa is reading in her bed. WHEN did Casey get there? lol

Reactions: 6
Casey suddenly vanishes and it looks like she didn't stay the 2nd night. At the end it cuts to Pallo in a dark hotel room on the bed by himself, and we see Alexa in the other bed. Casey is nowhere to be seen.

000794.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Casey just suddenly vanishes and it looks like she didn't stay the night either. At the end it cuts to Pallo in a dark hotel room on the bed by himself, and we see Alexa in the other bed and Casey is nowhere to be seen.
The entire vlogging day looks like a mess. He would have been better off just not putting anything up for that day.
---
Casey suddenly vanishes and it looks like she didn't stay the night. At the end it cuts to Pallo in a dark hotel room on the bed by himself, and we see Alexa in the other bed. Casey is nowhere to be seen.

View attachment 2352217
That part is when Casey was in the room too, not at the end.

Reactions: 1
I am confused by the timeline of this vlog. He gets up at 11:30, Alexa is already at the pool. He goes down to see her. Then it skips when they are leaving to it is raining and Casey is in the bed and Alexa is reading in her bed. WHEN did Casey get there? lol
From what I see, it looks like Casey left for work in the morning as it looks like she stayed the 1st night (when they went to the "party"). Then Casey arrived back at the hotel after work and is seen in bed. Then fast forward to the end of the day and Casey is gone (she b pissed).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what I see, it looks like Casey left for work in the morning as it looks like she stayed the 1st night (when they went to the "party"). Then Casey arrived back at the hotel after work and is in seen in bed. Then fast forward to the end of the day and Casey is gone (she b pissed).
Ahhh ok. That sounds about right.

Reactions: 4
Casey suddenly vanishes and it looks like she didn't stay the night. At the end it cuts to Pallo in a dark hotel room on the bed by himself, and we see Alexa in the other bed. Casey is nowhere to be seen.
Last 'Casey Sighting':
Crossing Crescent Lake at the Yacht Club
and heading toward I-4 in the direction of Celebration.
get-to-work-slacker.gif
RUN CASEY RUN! DON'T STOP! GET OUT OF THERE! 😂

*If she were to wise up suddenly, (I don't think that likely...YET) she'd do exactly this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh ok. That sounds about right.
I think the confusion is the first time Casey is seen in bed. It's not when they woke up and instead look to be later in the day when it's raining. Casey is usually gone early in the mornings for work, which is a pattern seen in other vlogs which is why she wasn't there during the pool.

Reactions: 3
I think the confusion is the first time Casey is seen in bed. It's not when they woke up and instead look to be later in the day when it's raining. Casey is always gone early in the mornings for work, which is a pattern seen in other vlogs which is why she wasn't there during the pool.

From what I see, it looks like she stayed the 1st night but didn't stay on the 2nd night.
His editing sucks, honestly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kile says that they just came from the park and his clothes are "the best we got." It's not like they were staying at the Yacht Club and he could have changed in their room prior to dining.

View attachment 2351676
View attachment 2351677
Agree... he is absolute trash. I hope they made him wait just because he wasn't dressed appropriately and they were hoping they would just leave. It is signature dining so you don't wear a t-shirt. None of them were dressed appropriately. I'm surprised though Kyle even took his hat off. And then two of the three of them didn't even order a main entree.🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
From what I see, it looks like Casey left for work in the morning as it looks like she stayed the 1st night (when they went to the "party"). Then Casey arrived back at the hotel after work and is seen in bed. Then fast forward to the end of the day and Casey is gone (she b pissed).

Notice how every time Casey and Kyle fight,
get along that the video is always out of whack and Casey is gone by the end of it?

• Haha
Notice how every time Casey and Kyle fight,
get along that the video is always out of whack and Casey is gone by the end of it?
Silly, they NEVER fight. I was just thinking that and will she be out of his vlogs for the next week or 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the confusion is the first time Casey is seen in bed. It's not when they woke up and instead look to be later in the day when it's raining. Casey is usually gone early in the mornings for work, which is a pattern seen in other vlogs which is why she wasn't there during the pool.
I believe kyle might have said that Casey got there from work. I am referring to when she was in bed reading the 2nd day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.