Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2015 vs 2023. A blossoming squatch.

View attachment 2350438
I'm starting to believe so too, especially seeing this older footage and how he hasn't changed or matured a bit. The constant over-the-top screaming, the all-over infantile behavior, weird faces and voices. Then consider he's now 30 years old and can't handle the most basic adult responsibilities such as finding his own apartment and arranging a move. He's terrified of going anywhere outside his bubble without a babysitter. Something isn't right.
He may not have matured but he’s definitely aged! Sun, alcohol, sugar, and grease have not been kind to him.

Reactions: 9
I really think he have some disability or something. I think his mom has control of his account due to a PoA because he is unable to.

He reminds me of Charlize Theron character in Arrested Developmemt.
Yes, he does have a disability. It's called "failure to launch". It can be cured with persistence and hard work. Things that Kylie is definitely "allergic" to.

Last edited:
Yes, he does a disability. It's called "failure to launch". It can be cured with persistence and hard work. Things that Kylie is definitely "allergic" to.
Thankfully, he's found a partner who's desperate/pathetic enough to overlook it.

Reactions: 7
I really think he have some disability or something. I think his mom has control of his account due to a PoA because he is unable to.

You're certainly on the right track. I've half jokingly said his family probably warns people with whom he has ongoing contact (JoJo / Lora...etc.) that he has certain 'mental issues,' and it's always baffled me what exactly those 'issues' could be. It's one reason I've stayed around. it does puzzle me as well.
Many possibilities have been suggested, from medical to simple aberrant behaviors of a stunted man who never grew up, a joke in life who escaped to fantasy at Disney World of fantasy.
Other suggestions:
High functioning autism.
A neurotic personality disorder bordering on psychosis, managed with drugs.
Malignant narcissism
Overcompensation by a dense and witless imbecilic little man who looks for success in life in brand names and things, not people.
Personality defenses brought on by years of coping with failing hopes and dreams.
Neurological basis: Chemical imbalances in the brain. He was a sickly kid who was evidently smothered with attention at home...and he grew used to it.
In the end, it may just be a Peter Pan Syndrome gone wild! 😂 And "assholism"___ He's an overcompensating little asshole.

And on and on. Obviously, without a full panel of workups, medical and psychological, it's impossible to know with certainty. But we all know with certainty that he's broken in some profound way and that's resulted in a wholly unlikeable little man that no one can stand to be around for long. He has no real friends and he's wholly unlikeable. He's not very bright. He's careened into a full fledged taker and will grift and take from anyone he can. He deserves little understanding or sympathy at this point in his life for he gives none.
Like his old man, he's a loud clown, always preening and 'ON' and that's who he will always be and someone else will always have to help him out of the ditches he inevitably runs into and creates for himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He may not have matured but he’s definitely aged! Sun, alcohol, sugar, and grease have not been kind to him.
Time has not been kind to PAYLO.
---
You're certainly on the right track. I've half jokingly said his family probably warns people with whom he has ongoing contact (JoJo / Lora...etc.) that he has certain 'mental issues,' and it's always baffled me what exactly those 'issues' could be. It's one reason I've stayed around. it does puzzle me as well.
Many possibilities have been suggested, from medical to simple aberrant behaviors of a stunted man who never grew up, a joke in life who escaped to fantasy at Disney World of fantasy.
Other suggestions:
High functioning autism.
Malignant narcissism
Overcompensation by a dense and witless imbecilic little man who looks for success in life in brand names and things, not people.
Personality defenses brought on by years of coping with failing hopes and dreams.
Neurological basis: Chemical imbalances in the brain. He was a sickly kid who was evidently smothered with attention at home...and he grew used to it.
In the end, it may just be a Peter Pan Syndrome gone wild! 😂 And "assholism"___ He's an overcompensating little asshole.

And on and on. Obviously, without a full panel of workups, medical and psychological, it's impossible to know with certainty. But we all know with certainty that he's broken in some profound way and that's resulted in a wholly unlikeable little man that no one can stand to be around for long. He has no real friends and he's wholly unlikeable. He's not very bright. He's careened into a full fledged taker and will grift and take from anyone he can. He deserves little understanding or sympathy at this point in his life for he gives none.
Like his old man, he's a loud clown, always preening and 'ON' and that's who he will always be and someone else will always have to help him out of the ditches he inevitably runs into and creates for himself.
I think he is just an arrogant F'in Narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Yes, he does a disability. It's called "failure to launch". It can be cured with persistence and hard work. Things that Kylie is definitely "allergic" to.
His “disability” is the fear of growing up.
In Kyle’s words: adulting B hard!

Reactions: 11
Other suggestions:
High functioning autism.
Malignant narcissism

To me it just looks like full blown alcoholism

• Haha
He's got to hit bottom before he can fix his life. And I don't mean the position he fantasizes about being with Kevin.
He'll never hit bottom with his enablers, both online and in-person.

He probably came close this time. Broke and on the verge of homelessness, but once again the family bailed him out by sending his sister down to arrange for an apartment and help coordinate a move.

It will be interesting to see where this goes from here. There's a lot more bills and responsibilities with a "big boy apartment." How much longer can his family financially support his lazy ass? I really believe they are banking on Casey to takeover the bulk of that responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He'll never hit bottom with his enablers, both online and in-person.

He probably came close this time. Broke and on the verge of homelessness, but once again the family bailed him out by sending his sister down to arrange for an apartment and help coordinate a move.

It will be interesting to see where this goes from here. There's a lot more bills and responsibilities with a "big boy apartment." How much longer can his family financially support his deadbeat, lazy ass? I really believe they are banking on Casey to takeover the bulk of that responsibility.
Poor Casey. GET OUT NOW CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Yes, he does have a disability. It's called "failure to launch". It can be cured with persistence and hard work. Things that Kylie is definitely "allergic" to.
If Kyle (or his family) admitted that he’s neurodivergent or has a true disability, then I would feel more empathy towards him and stop trolling. If I knew THIS is the best he can do due to his limited capabilities, then I could support him in his efforts.

But if Kyle is a neurotypical, capable college graduate, and he has chosen THIS for his “career” and lifestyle, then all I see is a narcissistic, immature, controlling, conning and grifting man-child who cannot handle adult responsibilities. With the image that he proudly displays of himself, he deserves all the backlash and negativity that he gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Kyle (or his family) admitted that he’s neurodivergent or has a true disability, then I would feel more empathy towards him and stop trolling. If I knew THIS is the best he can do due to his limited capabilities, then I could support him in his efforts.

But if Kyle is a neurotypical, capable college graduate, and he has chosen THIS for his “career” and lifestyle, then all I see is a narcissistic, immature, controlling, conning and grifting man-child who cannot handle adult responsibilities. With the image that he proudly displays of himself, he deserves all the backlash and negativity that he gets.
I'm not sure if he has any kind of true disability beyond maybe ADHD. But either way, there's plenty of people with disabilities who are likable people. Everything about Kyle is unlikable, from his obnoxious & rude behavior, rampant narcissism, over-the-top braggadocio, chronic lying, and incessant grifting & conning. I think a large part of his narcissistic personality comes from a lifetime of enablement and refusal to grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
To me it just looks like full blown alcoholism
It’s not just simple alcoholism here. As @SnapChet suggested, I will elaborate with examples:

High functioning autism. Fixation on mundane, trivial things like “cement updates”, “farts / poop”.

A neurotic personality disorder bordering on psychosis, managed with drugs. He may very well have ADHD that is not properly medicated. Every now and then he goes manic - this could also be some bipolar disorder.

Malignant narcissism. Always things very highly of himself. Former DCP mates couldn’t stand him. Exudes a self inflated ego but deep within he’s highly fragile. Very difficult to get along with others once they know him well / live with him (e.g. Jojo his roommate, ex-girlfriend with potato-wall incident, even his family try to shy away / ignore him). Gets worse over time. Casey has yet to see the “real Kyle” if they settle down.

Overcompensation by a dense and witless imbecilic little man who looks for success in life in brand names and things, not people. Allen Edmonds shoes, Restoration Hardware couch. Such deep tastes for someone who is so shallow.

Personality defenses brought on by years of coping with failing hopes and dreams. Definitely something happened during his upbringing as he’s suggested his lack of friends back home in Saukville, WI.

Toddler antics which he never grew out of and parents just enabled his behaviors. Eating habits that resemble a caveman: inability to hold utensils nor use his tongue (thus, food must be shoved with his fingers into his mouth). Constant screaming and hollering in public spaces like hotel hallways or amusement parks. Making silly faces to get attention. It’s obvious none of this is normal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She has some day job, I think someone said it was planning or scheduling. Plus she does modelling on the side. So 2 jobs to Jojo's 0. She can't take off.
I could have sworn she said once that she was a wedding planner. The irony of it was discussed on one of the threads here a while back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could have sworn she said once that she was a wedding planner. The irony of it was discussed on one of the threads here a while back.
Yes, a wedding or event planner. Think the question came up in one of JoJo’s Epcot live streams. Krista mentioned, she hoped to have her own event planning company one day.

I find it interesting that these “planner types” are in “relationships” with bloggers that put minimal effort into planning and organizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"Radiashur Springs" 😂

Alexa wanted nothing to do with him back then. Wonder what changed?
---
My god, he was in his early 20s here but I'd think he was 13 from how he's acting. Fast forward to today and he hasn't matured a bit.
I see his relationship with his mother hasn't changed either.
maxresdefault.jpg

RUN.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We got an Alexa and Farida tag team tonight. :LOL:
1690947643542.png

View attachment 2350494
If Kyle doesn't want or need Superchats, why does he turn on the Superchat option?

Has Kyle ever asked anyone to join his Patreon, or send items to his PO Box for his birthday, Halloween, or Christmas? [cough]

Comment down below if you’ve heard Kyle any type make persistent requests of viewers. 😂 [like subscribe, share, ring that bell, Christmas ornament, our tree, Christmas ornament, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday]

1690947003024.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.