Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Radiashur Springs" 😂

Alexa wanted nothing to do with him back then. I wonder what changed? Did the creepy clown and Banker demand that she grovel and dedicate her life to the 'special needs' child?
---
My god, I only watched 2 minutes so far and he's totally insufferable.
It's obvious he's always been a 'problem child.' At home the center of attention and a sickly little child spoiled by all, enabled there and he had his way with ScoldMom, ClownJer, and MuffWranglerFarida, but at school it obviously ended. He's a freakish little guy who couldn't be one of the cool kids or a true school jock. He was a joke.

He's the little wimpish, self centered, intellectually cheated fellow the Big Girl Club, the Ample Annies, would have adored him and told him how cute he was, taken him under their wings, and he would have loved the attention. It is telling that he apparently NEVER has had any true male friends ___ and only the persistence of someone like ol' reliable Hora' keeps her around.

The 'Kool Kids' would have never accepted him or given him the attention he craved. He could never fit in and they wouldn't let him. He would always be a wannabe __ and still is in many ways today that are all too obvious.

He came to Orlando with some cheese curds and a dream. 🤣 He'd show them all. ___ After being a nobody at Disney World as a worker (and demoted even there), he struck out of his vlogging own...a dwarf star is born. 🤭 Or so he hoped.

In the end, it is never enough and he flails and fails. The family still has him as a burden after his years of running around like a aberrant Yahoo on amphetamines, sticking that camera in his face, his food, his friends faces ____ and he's a hamster on a wheel. It never changes and he continues to fail ____ and they still have to bail him out, again, and again, and again. I have little doubt they hope the handmaiden, Discount Durliat the Doormat, will take some of that burden off their hands, but that's still somewhat iffy'.

It appears now they've gotten a roof over his pointy head. Let's she how this tit show unravels. Make no mistake about it, the lies will be plenty, the Pallo Clown Rally will continue to enable him as much as possible, the Handmaiden KC will cling to her 'star' like lint to velcro (she seems that desperate at the moment) ___ but it can't last; he can't maintain any normal adult life by himself, and the unraveling will happen. It's inevitable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"Radiashur Springs" 😂

Alexa wanted nothing to do with him back then. Wonder what changed?
---
My god, he was in his early 20s here but I'd think he was 13 from how he's acting. Fast forward to today and he hasn't matured a bit.
They walk around looking absolutely miserable. Understandable, but it's their own fault. They just accept his behavior. So, really, they created the non-productive, useless, dependent, manchild.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It's obvious he's always been a 'problem child.' At home the center of attention and a sickly little child spoiled by all, enabled there and he had his way with ScoldMom, ClownJer, and MuffWranglerFarida, but at school it obviously ended. He's a freakish little guy who couldn't be one of the cool kids or a true school jock. He was a joke.

He's the little wimpish, self centered, intellectually cheated fellow the Big Girl Club, the Ample Annies, would have adored him and told him how cute he was, taken him under their wings, and he would have loved the attention. It is telling that he apparently NEVER has had any true male friends ___ and only the persistence of someone like ol' reliable Hora' keeps her around.

The 'Kool Kids' would have never accepted him or given him the attention he craved. He could never fit in and they wouldn't let him. He would always be a wannabe __ and still is in many ways today that are all too obvious.

He came to Orlando with some cheese curds and a dream. 🤣 He'd show them all. ___ After being a nobody at Disney World as a worker (and demoted even there), he struck out of his vlogging own...a dwarf star is born. 🤭 Or so he hoped.

In the end, it is never enough and he flails and fails. The family still has him as a burden after his years of running around like a aberrant Yahoo on amphetamines, sticking that camera in his face, his food, his friends faces ____ and he's a hamster on a wheel. It never changes and he continues to fail ____ and they still have to bail him out, again, and again, and again. I have little doubt they hope the handmaiden, Discount Durliat the Doormat, will take some of that burden off their hands, but that's still somewhat iffy'.

It appears now they've gotten a roof over his pointy head. Let's she how this tit show unravels. Make no mistake about it, the lies will be plenty, the Pallo Clown Rally will continue to enable him as much as possible, the Handmaiden KC will cling to her 'star' like lint to velcro (she seems that desperate at the moment) ___ but it can't last; he can't maintain any normal adult life by himself, and the unraveling will happen. It's inevitable.
Not sure why his parents did not intervene on his college major choice. Seems like he tried to pick something easy - just to get through it and THEN WHAT? Now he's a grifter with nothing to fall back on except collecting carts in a Target parking lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd have left his little toddler ass at home with a babysitter. I can't believe his mom and dad put up with that tit!
"Radiashur Springs" 😂

Alexa wanted nothing to do with him back then. Wonder what changed?
---
My god, he was in his early 20s here but I'd think he was 13 from how he's acting. Fast forward to today and he hasn't matured a bit.

Well dammit'! Looks like MiniMan's numero uno sugardaddy can't help him this time. ___ Guess Pallo will have to be satisfied with his grifted Club 33 baseball hat on, standing outside and looking important. People will be really inpressed.
Just look at the passersby and tell them: "I'm kind of a big deal." Winning!
Ya ya, you betcha'!
dad.gif

brianstevens.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well dammit'! Looks like MiniMan's numero uno sugardaddy can't help him this time. ___ Guess Pallo will have to be satisfied with his grifted Club 33 baseball hat on, standing outside and looking important. People will be really inpressed.
Just look at the passersby and tell them: "I'm kind of a big deal." Winning!
Ya ya, you betcha'! View attachment 2350433

View attachment 2350427
To save his channel I think he needs to diet, get to the gym, electrolysis, botox and get rid of the high waisted swim trunks. This would put him back in his glory days when he picked up a lot of subscribers....using his tricks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To save his channel I think he needs to diet, get to the gym, electrolysis, botox and get rid of the high waisted swim trunks. This would put him back in his glory days when he picked up a lot of subscribers....using his tricks!

The way things are going, he's going to have to turn tricks to keep his head above water, and the market for very short, chunky & hairy dudes, with bodies like a soft canned ham ___and hair thinning must be a very specialized niche out there. :m

Boy would have to work it. 😂 Maybe he and Nick / Lora / Casey could start an Onlyfans channel! Hell, I pay to watch that __ well, once. And I'd keep a vomit bag handy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way things are going, he's going to have to turn tricks to keep his head above water, and the market for very short, chunky & hairy dudes, with bodies like a soft canned ham ___and hair thinning must be a very specialized niche out there. :m

Boy would have to work it. 😂 Maybe he and Nick / Lora / Casey could start an Onlyfans channel! Hell, I pay to watch that __ well, once. And I'd keep a vomit bag handy. :ROFLMAO:
I see the OBT in his future. That or the Target shopping cart parking lot career. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure why his parents did not intervene on his college major choice. Seems like he tried to pick something easy - just to get through it and THEN WHAT? Now he's a grifter with nothing to fall back on except collecting carts in a Target parking lot.
Remember he tried going to a private school his first year of college to study computer science and it seems he flunked out. Coz college b hard.

And while at UWM he tweeted once something to the effectof, “i just come to class. Don’t study or pay attention and i still pass…”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Remember he tried going to a private school his first year of college to study computer science and it seems he flunked out. Coz college b hard.
He should have studied Accounting in College. He could easily have a job - especially in todays job market. Actually, he might be able to find a job easily right now with his Marketing Degree. He should DELETE his YouTube, Insta and X accounts.

Reactions: 6

Unfortunately you know he's just terrible at sex and don't forget the 🍄. Not much of a market for any of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately you know he's just terrible at sex and don't forget the 🍄. Not much of a market for any of that.
Macro Mouth - Micro Penis. You know there's probably a fan base out there. Just saying.

I can just hear him yelling, "Yes it IS in Lora!"
Lora: 'I don't feel a thing.'
Nick tries to defend him: "It's an angry inch Lora! ___ He's a bottom with me."
Casey sits in the corner trying to figure out what a 'butt plug' is, and asks if it's like a Russian nesting doll...and why it vibrates.
Nick heads over to her.....

See, it could be entertaining.
0000000000.png

---
2015 vs 2023. A blossoming squatch.

View attachment 2350438
hqdefault (3).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why isn't Krista with Jojo in Dubai? She is his girlfriend/ fiance, right? What does she do for a living?
She has some day job, I think someone said it was planning or scheduling. Plus she does modelling on the side. So 2 jobs to Jojo's 0. She can't take off.

Reactions: 8
I really think he have some disability or something. I think his mom has control of his account due to a PoA because he is unable to.

He reminds me of Charlize Theron character in Arrested Developmemt.

• Wow
  • Haha
She has some day job, I think someone said it was planning or scheduling. Plus she does modelling on the side. So 2 jobs to Jojo's 0. She can't take off.
Did Jojo tell anyone he was going to Dubai? I was shocked about the cruise for his GF then he all of. A sudden is in Dubai. Is he trying something new with his channel? Surprising or cliff hanger “stay tuned” tit?

Reactions: 3
Sounds like a good work ethic.
---
The
I'm starting to believe so too, especially seeing this older footage and how he hasn't changed or matured a bit. The constant over-the-top screaming, the all-over infantile behavior, weird faces and voices. Then consider he's now 30 years old and can't handle the most basic adult responsibilities such as finding his own apartment and arranging a move. He's terrified of going anywhere outside his bubble without a babysitter. Something isn't right.
boy ain't right

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.