Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kyle (or his family) admitted that he’s neurodivergent or has a true disability, then I would feel more empathy towards him and stop trolling. If I knew THIS is the best he can do due to his limited capabilities, then I could support him in his efforts.

But if Kyle is a neurotypical, capable college graduate, and he has chosen THIS for his “career” and lifestyle, then all I see is a narcissistic, immature, controlling, conning and grifting man-child who cannot handle adult responsibilities. With the image that he proudly displays of himself, he deserves all the backlash and negativity that he gets.
Exactly!!! How about addressing that you HAVE issues. The only time I have heard him say anything was to Casey saying I can't ever sit still and she was like I know. Not sure if she is familiar with ADHD and has A LOT of patience as it is VERY tiring (just like mom said, he wears us out). Yes it does wear you out when you are not used to being like that. It looks like other issues too and probably anxiety, maybe depression. Of course I am not a doctor but I am familiar with ADHD and I see many signs that he at least has that. That's fine, but take meds if it is affecting your daily life as it will help you as well as the people who you deal with on a daily basis.

Reactions: 8
Not sure, she is always introduced as his friend. She really is the Lora to JoJo’s World Channel. Occasionally comes on screen for middle aged men to gush over and possibly spike a rating, but usually those videos with her perform the same as the others. His sister and family actually provides more clicks for him in viewership. From what I can tell she’s perpetually in the friend zone. Placed there comfortably by JoJo.
Wow, you’re absolutely right and I never thought about it like that. The constant “are they together?” comments are reminiscent of Kile and Lora pre-Casey

Reactions: 5
Exactly!!! How about addressing that you HAVE issues. The only time I have heard him say anything was to Casey saying I can't ever sit still and she was like I know. Not sure if she is familiar with ADHD and has A LOT of patience as it is VERY tiring (just like mom said, he wears us out). Yes it does wear you out when you are not used to being like that. It looks like other issues too and probably anxiety, maybe depression. Of course I am not a doctor but I am familiar with ADHD and I see many signs that he at least has that. That's fine, but take meds if it is affecting your daily life as it will help you as well as the people who you deal with on a daily basis.
He seems to have social anxiety, but I think that stems from the narcissism (taking himself too seriously and constantly worrying about people laughing at him). For the narcissistic person, social standing is very important because they need to be seen as superior. Narcissists use people as props, to make them look better via association. It's all about boosting their ego and people are seen as "tools" to achieve that boost (i.e. asking if any of his stans are Club 33 members). Notice he's always fixated on Club 33, it drives him crazy that he doesn't have that "status."

At their core is a fragile, broken child with a lack of identity, and creating a false self is their primary goal. Anything that threatens that false self is to be avoided at all costs and that's where social anxiety kicks in. The social anxiety tends to worsen if things aren't going so well in their life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, you’re absolutely right and I never thought about it like that. The constant “are they together?” comments are reminiscent of Kile and Lora pre-Casey
Yeah, she isn’t annoying like Casey but she is used in a prop format like Casey. I think Dan being the nice guy that he is assumed if you are hanging out with a girl and smashing/banging whatever expletive you want to use there that it’s your girlfriend which is why he’s living with his. Unbeknownst to Dan, JoJo was just being the clutch duck boy of Disney.

Reactions: 5
It's all about boosting their ego and people are seen as "tools" to achieve that boost (i.e. asking if any of his stans are Club 33 members). Notice he's always fixated on Club 33, it drives him crazy that he doesn't have that "status."
If we are going to be real here? He's never going to be a Club 33 member. There's no way they invite someone like him to join.

Reactions: 11
If we are going to be real here? He's never going to be a Club 33 member. There's no way they invite someone like him to join.
Of course not, and he couldn't afford it anyway.

As far as a Club 33 member taking him as a guest, which is what I believe he's trying to do, is highly unlikely. Now that he has his mommy-bought shoes, he's desperate to get a guest reservation. A member could call and make a reservation for him, even without the member needing to be present, but the guest's actions reflect upon the member so they typically choose very carefully. Could you imagine the toddler going to dinner there with his camera out, screaming and making faces, all while eating like a slob? He'd get kicked out faster than he could say "nummy." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He seems to have social anxiety, but I think that stems from the narcissism (taking himself too seriously and constantly worrying about people laughing at him). For the narcissistic person, social standing is very important because they need to be seen as superior. Narcissists use people as props, to make them look better via association. It's all about boosting their ego and people are seen as "tools" to achieve that boost (i.e. asking if any of his stans are Club 33 members). Notice he's always fixated on Club 33, it drives him crazy that he doesn't have that "status."

At their core is a fragile, broken child with a lack of identity, and creating a false self is their primary goal. Anything that threatens that false self is to be avoided at all costs and that's where social anxiety kicks in. The social anxiety tends to worsen if things aren't going so well in their life.

Exactly. That’s why he bought the car, the couch, had his mom buy those ridiculous shoes, and tries to flaunt Club Level at WDW resorts, etc. In his mind, the more $$$ something costs, the better it has to be and by extension, the better he is.

What he doesn’t realize is that he has no taste or substance so those purchases really aren’t fooling anybody. In fact, I’d say it does exactly the opposite of what he intends. It makes him look tacky, irresponsible, and shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And could you imagine the toddler going to dinner there with his camera, screaming, and eating a slob?
But he'd be wearing the baseball cap. He'd definitely look like he fits in.

As long as people have the income for it, spend your money on whatever you want. But I just can't imagine wedding myself to Disney to the tune of $15K per year. Before getting into costs of lodging, food, travel...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't had time to read through the last few pages so I am sure this was already mentioned. Susan Amen's latest video is absolutely perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. That’s why he bought the car, the couch, had his mom buy those ridiculous shoes, and tries to flaunt Club Level at WDW resorts, etc. In his mind, the more $$$ something costs, the better it has to be and by extension, the better he is.

What he doesn’t realize is that he has no taste or substance so those purchases really aren’t fooling anybody. In fact, I’d say it does exactly the opposite of what he intends. It makes him look tacky, irresponsible, and shallow.
A good example was when he was in Wisconsin with Casey, and Casey was trying to suggest that he doesn't need to get all of his furniture from Restoration Hardware and Kyle whines, "but I'm a Restoration Hardware kind of guy!"

He feels that getting furniture from somewhere less expensive, such as Costco, IKEA, Ashley, or RoomsToGo is beneath him. :LOL: It looks utterly ridiculous for his first apartment, not even a house.

You're right, he has no taste or substance. It's all about brand name recognition and his desperate need to be seen as superior. The only people he may be fooling are his stans such as ShaunC and Brian Stevens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just want to thank Kyle again for helping me feel like a superior parent, for just doing the basics LOL my 9 year old son (with significant ADHD) emptied AND loaded the dishwasher on his own last night after dinner. Has Kyle ever even put a single dish in a dishwasher, at 30 years old??
Too bad Susan didn't put his ADHD energy to good use while he was growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What was unfortunate about the Yachtsmen Steakhouse? Did Kyle have to pay using his own credit card? 🙄
I didn't watch the video yet. Maybe they told him to dress properly: did he forget to wear his nice (mommy bought) "cruise shoes" to the steakhouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.