Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojo is well Jojo, but I just watched the cruise series with Krista and he actually refreshing paid for everything, brought her on the cruise, their gambling money too. For her to play slots he was giving her the cash, which she won back for him.

Kyle only mooches off his family and everyone, runs away from paying.

Reactions: 14
If Kyle doesn't want or need Superchats, why does he turn on the Superchat option?

Has Kyle ever asked anyone to join his Patreon, or send items to his PO Box for his birthday, Halloween, or Christmas? [cough]

Comment down below if you’ve heard Kyle any type make persistent requests of viewers. 😂 [like subscribe, share, ring that bell, Christmas ornament, our tree, Christmas ornament, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday]

View attachment 2350497

000732.jpg

000731.jpg

000736.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair he havent beg on a video since that time he begged for someone with Club 33 access to let him in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alexa needs to stop worrying about her special needs brother and start focusing on herself. Maybe one day she’ll actually get laid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember he tried going to a private school his first year of college to study computer science and it seems he flunked out. Coz college b hard.

And while at UWM he tweeted once something to the effectof, “i just come to class. Don’t study or pay attention and i still pass…”
“i just come to class. Don’t study or pay attention and i still pass” Based on UWM’s national ranking, I think that’s their school motto
---
How about when they "wish" for a Disney Cruise and Casey makes sad puppy dog eyes right into the camera like a little trained poodle at Kyle's command.
See, that’s the game these clowns & their stans play. Unless Kyle explicitly says “I’m begging you for money”, they’ll argue until they’re blue in the face that that’s not what he’s really doing. It’s childish nonsense

Reactions: 8
Why isn't Krista with Jojo in Dubai? She is his girlfriend/ fiance, right? What does she do for a living?
Not sure, she is always introduced as his friend. She really is the Lora to JoJo’s World Channel. Occasionally comes on screen for middle aged men to gush over and possibly spike a rating, but usually those videos with her perform the same as the others. His sister and family actually provides more clicks for him in viewership. From what I can tell she’s perpetually in the friend zone. Placed there comfortably by JoJo.

Reactions: 5
Not sure, she is always introduced as his friend. She really is the Lora to JoJo’s World Channel. Occasionally comes on screen for middle aged men to gush over and possibly spike a rating, but usually those videos with her perform the same as the others. His sister and family actually provides more clicks for him in viewership. From what I can tell she’s perpetually in the friend zone. Placed there comfortably by JoJo.
Jojo definitely keeps her at arm’s length on his channel by design. I remember a Jete vlog some time ago when Jete unintentionally filmed Jojo & Krista out & about in downtown Orlando on Halloween, walking together holding hands & being all kinds of chummy & the comments blew up. Assuming there’s an intimidation factor there, you can see how stans like Deby Sue Smothers flat out don’t like her already. Best for Jojo’s career to keep that tit out of public view as much as possible

Reactions: 5
I'm not trying to give JoJo too much credit, but unlike, say, Casey, Krista is confident and articulate. I really don't have a lot of doubts that her appearances in the vlogs are under her terms, not JoJo's.

Reactions: 9
Jojo definitely keeps her at arm’s length on his channel by design. I remember a Jete vlog some time ago when Jete unintentionally filmed Jojo & Krista out & about in downtown Orlando on Halloween, walking together holding hands & being all kinds of chummy & the comments blew up. Assuming there’s an intimidation factor there, you can see how stans like Deby Sue Smothers flat out don’t like her already. Best for Jojo’s career to keep that tit out of public view as much as possible
I agree, I think if he’s dating her. He would do better to keep her out of the vlogs if he wants it to go anywhere. He knows it’s not a good look to cruise with her and then go to Dubai without her. I do think he’s just making her his Lora though and nothing too serious.

Men definitely need bro trips but the timing is a little sus, especially after she wore what can be confused as an engagement ring. Apparently, he’s cheated on Mel so it seems to be his thing to drag women along while he enjoys the company of other women until he gets caught.

Which is what makes me think he’s the one that controls how often she’s in the Vlog, and down plays her role in his life, to avoid any cheating scandal (again). If he were to be caught, he’d say in his JoJo way “where did I ever say Krista and I were dating?” He plays the fence really well.

Reactions: 8
I agree, I think if he’s dating her. He would do better to keep her out of the vlogs if he wants it to go anywhere. He knows it’s not a good look to cruise with her and then go to Dubai without her. I do think he’s just making her his Lora though and nothing too serious.

Men definitely need bro trips but the timing is a little sus, especially after she wore what can be confused as an engagement ring. Apparently, he’s cheated on Mel so it seems to be his thing to drag women along while he enjoys the company of other women until he gets caught.

Which is what makes me think he’s the one that controls how often she’s in the Vlog, and down plays her role in his life, to avoid any cheating scandal (again). If he were to be caught, he’d say in his JoJo way “where did I ever say Krista and I were dating?” He plays the fence really well.
She only shows up when his views are low. Ever notice when he drops a stinker of a vlog she all of a sudden is in one shortly after and in the thumbnail?

• Haha
on JoJos birthday livestream, at one point he gave Dan the camera for a minute and somebody in the chat asked if JoJo and krista were dating, and Dan said yes, they are. and then when other people started commenting that he let the cat out of the bag, he said something like "Did I? I thought people knew..." So I'm pretty sure they are, but just not putting every step and detail out there like Kyle is with Casey. And like somebody else said, Krista is more confident and probably more firmly sets terms for being in the videos, whereas Casey just does what Kyle wants her to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She only shows up when his views are low. Ever notice when he drops a stinker of a vlog she all of a sudden is in one shortly after and in the thumbnail?
Pretty clear he asks her to appear when he needs a boost in views, but she's just doing him a solid, she doesn't seem desperate to be involved. I think that's the difference between Jojo's & Kyle's girlfriends. Krista comes in to do her guy a favor, while Casey seems to want to be involved in all aspects of Kyle's channel

I will say her voice cracks me up. I never noticed but someone mentioned that she sounds exactly like Cameron Diaz a while back & now I can't unhear it. It's very charming

She's hot, she's got a personality, and she's not clingy. She's basically the anti-Casey.

As long as she's participating in the videos on her own terms, and that JoJo is obeying whatever ground rules they've established for their relationship, good for JoJo. She could do a lot better, and I bet she also knows it.

Reactions: 7
She's hot, she's got a personality, and she's not clingy. She's basically the anti-Casey.

As long as she's participating in the videos on her own terms, and that JoJo is obeying whatever ground rules they've established for their relationship, good for JoJo. She could do a lot better, and I bet she also knows it.
Agreed, though we all probably know plenty of people like that lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.