Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His 'big news' 'guess what I'm doing' 'busy day today' is of course moving into some apartment, condo, dwelling... 😂
(*Sister-Wife is probably footing a moving bill. Broke ass Kyle is too lazy and too broke on his own to provide any help.)

And I still say the best bet is that this is a Pallo Clown Posse undertaking for the family. And it keeps Pallo from the embarrassment of living on Casey's couch with her sister and BIL, or on the streets in his car.
They want him to keep up appearances for his grifting, his ONLY income. They are enablers. That's what they do. And Sister Lickalottapus is a nurse, not a neurosurgeon, and her bankroll is not huge....and she has a mortgage and bills of her own back in Hooterville. She can't keep blowing $$$$$ on her loser brother unassisted.
They (*probably BitterbitchfaceMom and Thunderc*ntFarlexa Freakout. The old ClownDAD can't underwrite anything as a janitor. Kyle seems to be Mini-Jer.) have stepped up as the guarantors and/or co-signers to secure the place where he will squat and they will try to get Kyle to contribute since it will be his squatting place. Good fu*king luck on that. 😂
They will secure the place and he will live there and claim it as HIS.

They see it as a 'vacation' getaway.
They seem content to return to Disney World like homing pigeons every month and are content with that destination only. That's sad but it seems to be rule with them.

The juggling act of their visits, the Discount Doormat handmaiden's presence and Pallo trying to make it seem as though he's paying for it all and generously inviting and 'allowing' his family to stay there when they visit will be a freakin' good time. 🤣🍿🧂🤡🎪

This is about to become more fun than it has been up to now, a real freakshow complete with clowns aplenty.
ginger-get-the-popcorn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sometimes you want to give Shaun a break and then he goes and says some dumb tit like this! Can't wait to see his reply to whoever this is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If this was today, we know that Nick didn’t help with the move.

Hopefully Lora doesn't help, considering she reached out for help for her move when Kyle was in town with no plans, and he didn't bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes you want to give Shaun a break and then he goes and says some dumb tit like this! Can't wait to see his reply to whoever this is.

Everyone should do himself a favor and just point and laugh at 'ShaunC.' He's a ridiculous and bloviating 'right fighter' who just glories in silly little exercises in false syllogisms and pretentious sophistry. He's a weird soul living in come comic universe where he sees himself as a tragic super hero of some sort. (Don't know. Don't want to know.) He's a well of dysfunction and obfuscation. You simply waste your time and he isn't worth it. His points are nonsensical and his reasoning, what there is of it, is, more often than not, simple misdirection and 'whataboutisms.'
___ If you must respond, do yourself a favor and always resond in kind and always with a question.

Somehow he's decided he and Sister Farlexa are Pallo's great defenders (defenders for a 30 year old imbecile too cowardly to defend himself) and their human centipede act is another laugh out loud act of mutual masturbation. (Ewww! Sorry for that visual.) He's enjoying the little attention he's getting there and here.
(*I'll try never to mention the silly sottish fool again.)
So don't let them distract from the clown at the center of the ring at the moment.
time.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone should do himself a favor and just point and laugh at 'ShaunC.' He's a ridiculous and bloviating 'right fighter' who just glories in silly little exercises in false syllogisms and pretentious sophistry. He's a weird soul living in come comic universe where he sees himself as a super hero of some sort. He's a well of dysfunction and obfuscation. You simply waste your time and he isn't worth it. His points are nonsensical and his reasoning, what there is of it, is, more often than not, simple misdirection and 'whataboutisms.'
___ If you must respond, do yourself a favor and always resond in kind and always with a question.

Somehow he's decided he and Sister Farlexa are Pallo's great defenders (defenders for a 30 year old imbecile too cowardly to defend himself) and their human centipede act is another laugh out loud act of mutual masturbation. (Ewww! Sorry for that visual.) He's enjoying the little attention he's getting there and here.
(*I'll try never to mention the silly sottish fool again.)
So don't let them distract from the clown at the center of the ring at the moment.
View attachment 2350343
Damn those are some deep forehead wrinkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KP’s 2015 obnoxious California Adventure
"Radiashur Springs" 😂

Alexa wanted nothing to do with him back then. Wonder what changed?
---
My god, he was in his early 20s here but I'd think he was 13 from how he's acting. Fast forward to today and he hasn't matured a bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

It’s amusing to see Shaun C argue that it’s completely reasonable that Kyle should actually be paid for providing a “service” but is somehow above criticism here on Tattle because he’s just a guy having fun. Try squaring another circle, you douche

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Radiashur Springs" 😂

Alexa wanted nothing to do with him back then. Wonder what changed?
---
My god, he was in his early 20s here but I'd think he was 13 from how he's acting. Fast forward to today and he hasn't matured a bit.
He's just aging terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.