Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update on the Media invite on today’s vlog. This is good so i will post verbatim what I was informed today:

“I do know for the bona fide media date(s) for Flavors of Florida, the credential said MEDIA but also had the specific date on it. Betting this “invitation email” was a last minute push to annual pass holders to boost attendance for the final two culinary demonstrations within the event range.”

So there you have it. That event lacked in attendance so this explanation makes total sense. Makes Kylie and Farlexa’s attempt to present a different picture of what is the reality all the more sad! It must just gall them too that it was me specifically who relayed this info that unraveled their deceit! Thanks to my contact! You know who you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did I hear correctly that the sisters, their dad, Kevin, and Kyle went to the Barbie movie together? WTF. Surely anything his daughters wanted to do, dad was just enjoying and appreciating time together. Just...odd.
Good thing Kinky Kevin was there to hold his hand in the dark theater (like their little thirst baiting walk to Cinderella's Castle) to reassure Kylie that is was all going to be OK!

Just like a cruise..........

Kyle Shakes His Moneymaker::ROFLMAO:

"whatever it takes."
moneymaker.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Update on the Media invite on today’s vlog. This is good so i will post verbatim what I was informed today:

“I do know for the bona fide media date(s) for Flavors of Florida, the credential said MEDIA but also had the specific date on it. Betting this “invitation email” was a last minute push to annual pass holders to boost attendance for the final two culinary demonstrations within the event range.”

So there you have it. That event lacked in attendance so this explanation makes total sense. Makes Kylie and Farlexa’s attempt to present a different picture of what is the reality all the more sad! It must just gall them too that it was me specifically who relayed this info that unraveled their deceit! Thanks to my contact! You know who you are!
this definitely does make sense. Because the people who would've gotten the actual media invites already went weeks ago (PMM, Tim Tracker...) so it makes sense that this was probably a push to boost attendance for the last couple of cooking demos. scraping the bottom of the barrel LOL (although with how popular Gideons is, i'm surprised that one didn't get booked up quickly...)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
this definitely does make sense. Because the people who would've gotten the actual media invites already went weeks ago (PMM, Tim Tracker...) so it makes sense that this was probably a push to boost attendance for the last couple of cooking demos. scraping the bottom of the barrel LOL (although with how popular Gideons is, i'm surprised that one didn't get booked up quickly...)
Gideon's is vastly more popular with locals. The only reason the Springs location has the crowds is because of the theming (inside) coupled with the small retail area inside. It will always have a line/crowd because they can only have so many people inside and only three places to pay.

Reactions: 5
Old posts never die, even when later deleted by his "team"
laughing-baby.gif

Many are capped but many, many more are deleted.
Just imagine what a treasure trove of negative comments have been deep-sixed
by Clamsmacker Farlexa and/or ClownDADx3. 😂

bottom.png

• Haha
  • Heart

I mean, it’s really pathetic he tried flexing Disney Springs Flavors of Florida as his first Disney invite in ages. He’s turned down so many others. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, it’s really pathetic he tried flexing Disney Springs Flavors of Florida as his first Disney invite in ages. He’s turned down so many others. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is NO doubt, none whatsoever, IF he actually got even one invitation (*He said he got 3 and had to turn them down. :ROFLMAO:) and something legitimately kept him from being able to go
___HE WOULD:

1) Show the invitation more than a few times in a couple of vids.
2) Brag about getting it for half the vid.
3) Opine how sad he was he couldn't attend because he "...loves Disney so much."
So he got THREE INVITATIONS and didn't mention even one ..... ever... at the time he got it? Not one time?
sure.jpg

I was born in the morning, but it wasn't this morning. He's a liar. He lies. Full-stop!
that's the ticket.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kylie should be proud. If you look back at his earlier videos, say 1, 2 and 3 years back, if you have the app that lets you see the down thumb votes, you will see he has grown his haters EXPODENTIALLY! Good job Kylie!

Reactions: 11
Earlier today Kylie's Corn Hole Queen from Iowa, Deby Sue Smothers herself, said Kyle should
be banned from Universal for breaking their rules.
Tonight she and her cats have forgiven him apparently. She was FIRST 😂 to respond to his
clickbait tweet...or 'X' or whatever the fu*k Muskrat' is calling them today.

You gotta' guess! What could it be? ______________________________Don't give a fu*k ! 🤭
Most of the people who view his tweet:
rat's ass.jpg
____________Deby Sue
200w (62).gif

dss.jpg

deby sue.jpg
She's not giving up on him!
411.jpg

---
Yeah, he's killing it tonight. What a people pleaser, huh?
Another record setting Kyle Pile: Your Daily :poop: Dump.
Disney Invited Us OUT! (Misleading: *They invited anyone who applied for an invitation...FIFY Squirt. You're welcome.)
We Spent The Morning Enjoying Flavors Of Florida At Disney Springs!
xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

186K subscribers
(JoJo 1,300,000 subscribers)
Only 12 hrs in and ratio'd out his fat ass...as usual.
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg

The disgraceful, lying midget might set a new record at this rate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Earlier today Kylie's Corn Hole Queen from Iown, Deby Sue Smothers herself, said Kyle should
be banned from Universal for breaking their rules.
Tonight she and her cats have forgiven him apparently. She was FIRST 😂 to respond to his
clickbait tweet...or 'X' or whatever the fu*k Muskrat' is calling them today.

You gotta' guess! What could it be? ______________________________Don't give a fu*k ! 🤭
Most of the people who view his tweet: View attachment 2348054 ____________Deby Sue View attachment 2348055
View attachment 2348051 She's not giving up on him! View attachment 2348056
She's...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, he's killing it tonight. What a people pleaser, huh?
Another record setting Kyle Pile: Your Daily :poop: Dump.
Disney Invited Us OUT! (Misleading: *They invited anyone who applied for an invitation...FIFY Squirt. You're welcome.)
We Spent The Morning Enjoying Flavors Of Florida At Disney Springs!
View attachment 2348067
186K subscribers
(JoJo 1,300,000 subscribers)
Only 12 hrs in and ratio'd out his fat ass...as usual.
View attachment 23480641.4K View attachment 2348065 2.8K

The disgraceful, lying midget might set a new record at this rate.
What a sad little man who constantly has to lie and then BRAG about his lies for validation. Imagine being that desperate for validation. A frantic and frenzied mini-man whose just this hard up to be seen as a "big shot."

"Disney Invited Us OUT!"
"I BOUGHT a House Near Disney World"
"I'm Moving To a BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT Apartment"

Last edited:
Listen up guys! Manly man Kyle Pallo gives his sage and ironclad advice on how to pick your woman! 💍💪

hhh (1).jpeg

So you know he'd never date............ hold up! Wait a minute! 😲
WTF? _______________________Has Casey been told ? 😱
huy (1).jpg

Here's the right girl for Kyle!
09.gif

Well, Casey, his tits may be bigger than yours, but you have other attractive features he values: Discounts / a bank account with $$$ in it / a credit card / an apartment / a cute brother in law (keep your eyes on those two...K?) / an old man who can get air travel discounts and pay for a wedding and honeymoon. Just look in the mirror and repeat: TITS AREN'T EVERYTHING! HE'LL CHANGE.!
And keep on telling yourself that. And one thing's for sure. You have ONE BIG BOOB! And he's certainly NOT attractive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Could tomorrow be the anticipated big day? 😂
View attachment 2348087
Suddenly the apartment that was "still being built" or "still being fixed" for an indefinite amount time has been built or fixed as soon as Sister-Wife is in town.

A grown 30 year old man (who touts himself as a 'rich' influencer and who says all the 'hatters' are jealous of him) needs Big Sissy to come down and secure him an apartment before he's homeless. Embarrassing. 😂
---
As mentioned, I'm familiar with Greystar-owned apartments (where mini-man currently lives) and the leases all end on the 1st, so he's 100% teasing the 'Moving To My PERFECT Apartment' vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How unbelievably pathetic is this? When you take a look from the proverbial 30K feet, you see an out of control dwarfish slob, a mentally and emotionally broken and pitiable little man, tooling around in a 14 year old car, haunting the same theme parks daily with a damned camera, begging for little cruises, eating a carnival load of sugar and grease, drinking to excess, kept afloat by his enabling, white trash family, some online suckers and a dowdy, desperate-for-male-attention girl-friend who was willing to accept what she could find at the bottom of the barrel.

He's a 30 year old complete failure who needed his sister to leave whatever passes for her 'life' back in Hooterville, WI, and scurry to Orlando to get his grifting loser fat ass into some place and keep him off the streets and out of a homeless shelter. ___ I certainly would help any of our children who needed it and had some unforseen circumstance he was facing....BUT Pallo is a failure who chose to fail and counted on his family to pull him out repeatedly. And he will always need someone to do that. He's a disgrace and I'd be completely heartbroken if one of our kids even, and to any degree, resembled that idiot who quite literally chose to fail through ego and idiocy and a boat load of bad choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.