Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm done with this dip$hit.

The hate watching has become just so predictable and disgusting.

Reality is going to hit him smack in the face very hard very soon.... either via the apartment, the engagement, the decline of his YT, etc.

I just can't waste any more time on such an absolute waste of a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know, I've never actually looked at Alexa's IG account before now. 99 out of 100 pics are of her alone, & of the 99, it looks like 90 of them have been taken by her own brother. I'm sorry, but that's sad af...
I remember in one of the earlier threads, someone found a TikTok of hers that said something like "She's a 10, but..."

It's so cute that she thinks she's a 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Reality is going to hit him smack in the face very hard very soon.... either via the apartment, the engagement, the decline of his YT, etc.

Welcome to the club! I still come here for the entertainment. You all are a million times more fun, not to mention intelligent!

Reactions: 18

The grifter will get his comeuppance soon. If it weren't for his enablers like the Doormat and his family, this saga would have reached its close months ago. Still enjoy reading here for the entertainment and brilliantly hilarious commentary from you all but get what you mean. It's getting harder for me to even skip through more than a minute of this clown's predictable daily dumps. :sick:
---
BOOM! Sub-80 we go, my guy!
This reduction in income isn't good news for all of those big boy bills that'll need paying in the big boy apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Plus we dress better, have better hygiene, and take better care of ourselves.
Although this is true, the standard was subterranean. If you’ve showered this week and own your own pants, you’ve qualified as “better.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was clear to anyone with a pulse that the stans were slowing turning away from funding Kyle's exploits when they received a Patreon apology every few months. Now that they're only getting the "Support the Church of Pallo" message, they're dropping like flies. Eventually, only Archdeacon Brian Stevens will remain

Although this is true, the standard was subterranean. If you’ve showered this week and own your own pants, you’ve qualified as “better.”
So true. It's the lowest of bars

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was clear to anyone with a pulse that the stans were slowing turning away from funding Kyle's exploits when they received a Patreon apology every few months. Now that they're only getting the "Support the Church of Pallo" message, they're dropping like flies. Eventually, only Archdeacon Brian Stevens will remain
Squidy is long gone, I believe. Has anyone checked on Hulkster or Diva recently?

Reactions: 5
lmfao You got everything, Blurry, nice work!
---

BOOM! Sub-80 we go, my guy!
Blurry OUTDID himself with that work!! Gotta love the Mommy-bought shoes on top. :LOL:

And here's an idea: the least he could do is post the shrinking list of Patreon names at the end of each video, like he did once upon a time when it was more than 200 people.

So come on, giving credit to the sub-80 Patreons shouldn't be rocket surgery. But time b issue and typing a list of full names b hard.
ACD4F530-05D1-4AD3-824D-9C6A00C4AB82_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So come on, giving credit to the sub-80 Patreons shouldn't be rocket surgery. But time b issue and typing a list of full names b hard.
I also assume that no one jumps around anymore because he can't find anyone who wants to.

Maintaining good relations with your audience b hard as well.

• Haha
Welcome to the club! I still come here for the entertainment. You all are a million times more fun, not to mention intelligent!
And here, even if we were making dumb faces, you'd never see them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also assume that no one jumps around anymore because he can't find anyone who wants to.

Maintaining good relations with your audience b hard as well.
Oh no, that guy that was talking to Casey at dinner the other night was jumping around. He was like a 40 year old something man.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Good thing Kinky Kevin was there to hold his hand in the dark theater (like their little thirst baiting walk to Cinderella's Castle) to reassure Kylie that is was all going to be OK!

Just like a cruise..........

Kyle Shakes His Moneymaker::ROFLMAO:
"whatever it takes."
View attachment 2347992
I just realized what Kevin was staring at as he walked past. That big fat hair booty.

1690895885629.png

---
She's not giving up on him!
I think she's trouble and needs professional help! while I don't like kile, I don't wish her on anyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.