Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trouble and needs professional help! while I don't like kile, I don't wish her on anyone.
Kyle doesn't deserve a creepy stalker, but the vibe that I get from her is that she's lonely and doesn't really understand that a parasocial relationship isn't a real one.

I will say that Kyle doesn't appear to be encouraging her in the name of gift cards, so that's something, at least.

Reactions: 11
You know, I've never actually looked at Alexa's IG account before now. 99 out of 100 pics are of her alone, & of the 99, it looks like 90 of them have been taken by her own brother. I'm sorry, but that's sad af...
hey now some of those were taken by her mom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday's liefest' Kylie's Daily :poop: Dump was one ratio for the books.
Misleading and lying to your 'fans' is not the road to take Squirt.
You're on Disney's tit list and everyone with a few functioning brain
cells (*This excludes your die hard dullard thralls Hulkster/Diva/ShaunC...etc:ROFLMAO:) knows
that.
Disney Invited Us OUT!(*A PUBLIC 'invitation' available to everyone who signed up.)
We Spent The Morning Enjoying Flavors Of Florida At Disney Springs!
xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

186K subscribers
(*JoJo, who's traveling the world and is currently
in Abu Dahbi btw, has 1.300,000 subscribers and
a 1Million Sub plaque. Did you know that? 😂 )

Keep putting our that riveting content.
Perhaps the ratios will get even worse.
Next? Well, at least try to be truthful:
Suggestion: My Family Got Me Into An Apartment
To Keep ME From Being Homeless & Having To
Sleep In My 14 Year Old Barbiemobile.

Keep up the good work!
(y)1.6K ___(n)3.7K

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If anyone is in the Orlando area, keep an eye out today for a 14 year old Barbie-Beemer cruising around with a bunch of crap loaded in the back seats. You should be able to hear the ear-splitting "WOOOOOOOOOOO" from within half a mile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Even at the most generous (assuming everyone is subscribed at the highest tier), he's making less than $2K per month from Patreon, before they take their bite.

Giving supporters value for their money b issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today's Daily :poop: Dump is another turd burner I see:
"Watch ME / US Eat!"
"See ME sloppily stuff food into my enormous mouth."
"Listen to ME compare it to 'cruise food' and call it nummy&juicy. "
"Watch ME ride another kiddie ride for the 1000th time!"
"Here me scream WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' while breaking
park rules about filming on rides."

NO originality. NO creativity. NO real content.
In summary: Same tit Different Day!
WE Had A Disney Food Day At Animal Kingdom
Trying Top Foods: Riding Our Two Favorite Rides

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

dumpsterfire1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Snicker...:p He must have had some of that invite gift card money left over. :LOL:

View attachment 2349176
View attachment 2349181
And that's how you know he paid. He always gives the exact price... $6.49 and COMPLAINS about incessantly. 😂

Whenever someone else pays (which is 99% of the time) he says "it was like 10 or 12 dollars."

Even at the most generous (assuming everyone is subscribed at the highest tier), he's making less than $2K per month from Patreon, before they take their bite.

Giving supporters value for their money b issue.
Calculating an average spread (i.e. bulk being $5 subscribers with a smaller percentage being the higher tiers) he was probably earning a little above the $2k mark at the peak of 217 subscribers. That's pretty decent easy income, considering he only needed to update a few times per week and copy/paste the subscriber names into the video.

But any kind of work b hard for our guy so he pissed that away. I'd estimate he's making around $500 or less per month currently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
1690902376317.png

1690902228500.png

Does he really think any of his followers are Club 33 members? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

12:25 just possibly hit me up, I'll be more inclined to come

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.