Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1690835085706.png

WW2 Historian Kyle Pallo

Doesn't even know the name of the man who helped to create the first atomic bomb. Almost as if he only learned about WW2 from playing Call of Duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He couldn't be too terrified considering he never took his blatant disregard for rules video down.
Didn't JoJo take his down right away?

Kile just posted a popcorn eating gif on Twitter.

We know he acts like a tough guy online (where he can block anything that doesn't praise him) but in real life he's an anxious, terrified little man. He's petrified of salespeople and gets nervous when traveling outside his Disney bubble. I can certainly see him being nervous to enter the park if he's aware that's how they trespass people. We've seen him run away from hecklers so it's apparent he's scared of confrontation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't JoJo take his down right away?

Kile just posted a popcorn eating gif on Twitter.

But we know he acts like a tough guy online (where he can block & hide anything that doesn't praise him) but in real life he's an anxious, terrified little man. He's petrified of salespeople. I can definitely see him being nervous to enter the park.
Yes. I think that popcorn eating gif was ballsy! Like you said, vile Kyle is a keyboard warrior only! He would run and shake in his yellow shoes if he was confronted face-to-face about it!
---
So I'm finally watching today's crapfest... I just learned that corkcicle LOVES Kylie! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, when you've lost Deby Sue, you've lost Iowa and .... you're toast!
No more birthday invitation to her annual parties for the dynamic dodos Kylie and JoHO! :ROFLMAO:

dss.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
At the corksicle booth, of course Kyle says he already has a ton of corsiclebottles… How about maybe bringing some of those to the parks? Drives me bonkers that they never come in with a water bottle, and then they go and get those little cups of water everywhere. I hate his stupid hack of where to get little tiny cups of water. Just carry a damn water bottle. just hook it onto your Lululemon shorts

Much of the time I can’t understand what Kyle is saying because he butchers English so well, but it sounded like he saw Barbie and wants to see the haunted mansion… Surprised that Mr. World War II Super Historian who wants to educate everyone on World War II has not mentioned seeing Oppenheimer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Much of the time I can’t understand what Kyle is saying because he butchers English so well, but it sounded like he saw Barbie and wants to see the haunted mansion… Surprised that Mr. World War II Super Historian who wants to educate everyone on World War II has not mentioned seeing Oppenheimer.
I would love to catch him cold, hand him a paper with J. ROBERT OPPENHEIMER written on it and offer him $500 if he could tell me who this man is and then pronounce his name correctly.

I'd have no fear of losing the $500.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Proof he doesn’t have 3 or 4 cruises already booked for next year. “I’m not drinking until my next cruise. Who knows when that’ll be.” Well kylie you idiot! Remember you’ve been touting your reservation on the inaugural or as you say inaugirl cruise of RC’s Icon of the Seas, which is in January 2024. So that was a lie and your own words have deceived you! BUSTED! AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Queen Kyle's use of the royal 'us' and 'we' is so precious! 😂

Still, another pussy is not happy!

We-are-not-Amused.jpg

---
View attachment 2346961
And they say chivalry is dead :rolleyes:
View attachment 2346963
Shocked if he asked to help her, but not shocked he used it to throw shade at the hatters.
I'm not upset or shocked that Alexa dealt with her own luggage.
After all, she's not only more butch than Kyle, she's also a hellova' lot stronger.
Side by side, they'd look a lot like this brother and sister ___ only he'd be chubbier and a lot shorter: 😂
les.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how many times he's referenced things that Tattle has brought up since his sister arrived. My guess is that when he started whining to her about the 'jealous hatters' (as always), his sister started talking about Tattle (she admitted she reads here all the time) and is coaching him on this stuff:
  • Tells him to mention that she wanted to carry ALL her luggage and that she's an independent woman :rolleyes:
  • Makes a TikTok saying that squatch always pays for her and Casey no matter how much they insist
And I know there were a few other things since she's been in town, just can't remember them off the top of my head.

It's too coincidental that he's throwing all this shade at the hatters since she arrived. :ROFLMAO:
We see you Kiley and Farelxa!!! And you look pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2346885
A tattler in the making.
Dayuum'! ........That poor soul should get a grip.

Dear XxNyaaaxX: You had a fu*king comment deleted by a stupid con and grifting panhandler's sister or ClownDADDADDAD.
Jeeeeeez'. The people Saddam Hussein condemed to death on state TV showed more backbone and less groveling. Good lord!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dayuum'! ........That poor soul should get a grip.

Dear XxNyaaaxX: You had a fu*king comment deleted by a stupid con and grifting panhandler's sister or ClownDADDADDAD.
Jeeeeeez'. The people Saddam Hussein condemed to death on state TV showed more backbone and less groveling. Good lord!
Okay, they have to be trolling. :ROFLMAO:
1690838539405.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.