Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toodles you ignorant ass.
Today, on Behind the Scenes of Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse
So did Casey sleep in the room with his Sister-Wife and himself?
I wonder who shared the bed with Kylie?
KP slept in a bed alone, and if KP REALLY wants us to believe Alexa and Casey like each other, he will post that video to the REAL "You" site
The Name of the video is, "Disney invited US OUT!" After you run that through the KP Trans-e-on-up-i-later, it comes out to, "Disney INVITED US to get OUT of the media list." See, he is telling the truth he was kicked off the media list.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to catch him cold, hand him a paper with J. ROBERT OPPENHEIMER written on it and offer him $500 if he could tell me who this man is and then pronounce his name correctly.
I'd have no fear of losing the $500.
Partner at Sagman, Bennett, Robbins, Oppeneim and Taff.
We all know he's broke, but I'm honestly shocked with how much he loves Elon he hasn't purchased a check mark.
He did purchase Tesla stock a while back, right before it decreased...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1327B966-8E85-42D6-937B-EC7434E8E98C_4_5005_c.jpeg

He "should post a warning" all right. On any video where he's going to eat (devour, gorge on, guzzle, wolf down) anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This helps confirm the timeline. The black and the white bags Alexa is carrying are from their corckcicle trip. They were in todays video too. So it was Gideons, yacht club, dance party.
I think the most depressing part about confirming this timeline is realizing we have a pool day in store for us tomorrow....

What was that warning about not eating before you watch, again?

Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 6.20.33 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm not upset or shocked that Alexa dealt with her own luggage.
After all, she's not only more butch than Kyle, she's also a hellova' lot stronger.
Side by side, they'd look a lot like this brother and sister ___ only he'd be chubbier and a lot shorter: 😂
View attachment 2347556
I feel like you got this as a screenshot from one of No Swish's recent Pallo throwback videos from 2015. Looks exactly like the both of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gaddam', what a stupid, industrial strength / weapons grade / bullet proof, STUPID idiot.
I suppose next he'll announce that he's opening a "Pallo Movie Review" channel on YouTube?
His pinned comment:
lolol.gif

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Kyle Pallo
Give me all the cookies, also Barbie movie was just ok 😮

Yes my little dwarf, nothing compares to the real thing.

pallobarbiemobile.jpeg
pallobarbiemobile1.jpg

*Nod to Blurry for perfecting my pic of Kyle's Barbie Dream House by adding the OLD Barbie Beemer
___ a dream house which Kylie really, really...... really bought. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He did mention when he was in the balloon at Disney Springs that Nick wants to go to Typhoon Lagoon. I am sure he is waiting for that wish to come true so they can relive the foot touching thigh moment again.
He should go with Kevin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He should go with Kevin!
Did I hear correctly that the sisters, their dad, Kevin, and Kyle went to the Barbie movie together? WTF. Surely anything his daughters wanted to do, dad was just enjoying and appreciating time together. Just...odd.

Reactions: 7
Did I hear correctly that the sisters, their dad, Kevin, and Kyle went to the Barbie movie together? WTF. Surely anything his daughters wanted to do, dad was just enjoying and appreciating time together. Just...odd.
they probably all dressed in pink and all glittered out, too.... :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Makes me LOL ever time I run across this. It's an Abuja news service that made a mistake in their entertainment section, a piece on vloggers and they put JoJo's picture on a cap for Kyle. It's like a Nigerian eclipse...... JoJo wiping out the image of Pallo. :ROFLMAO:

I like to think Pallo's so despised that this wasn't a mistake but some Nigerian who just hates his guts! 🤭

Well, when you've sunk so low even the Nigerians think you're a loser ________
lolol.gif

bye kyle.jpg
09.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.