Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just saying, I don't get the hype over cookies that look like a 5 year old made them and that in Florida heat will just melt all over the place.
Amateurs and tourists wait in line at Disney Springs for those cookies. Experts know where to go to be in and out in under 5 minutes.

Reactions: 9
What is with his beard. I mean the thing on his face not the woman around him. Has he ever addressed why he ALWAYS has one?
beard.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
STFU. He saw everyone complaining on twitter and now he wants to stick up for Disney.
He will still make a video about this and somehow complain. He's never happy with anything. Just a spoiled little witch.

Oh my!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
STFU. He saw everyone complaining on twitter and now he wants to stick up for Disney.
Any kind of criticism is "hate" to the thin-skinned toddler. Except when HE is criticizing and complaining about everything, then it's just brilliant Kylie giving us his wisdom.

000646.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He is aging like milk in the Florida sun.

I’m not sure why someone who is so greasy and dingy chooses to wear white/cream/tan so often. He really does himself no favors as it just makes him look like a walking sweat stain. Yuck.

Kyle, you should really take some lessons from Jojo. Shower daily, moisturize and sunscreen, go to the gym. It won’t help your pathetic videos, but at least you won’t look like a slob while doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Fly Away Margarita: Nocheluna Sotol, Pineapple-Ginger Juice, Chile Ancho Verde Liqueur and Tequila with a Sweet Dried Chili Salt Rim (NEW) — $13.00
I'm surprised he did not chug it as it was ALCOHOL and he is unsupervised by Casey. Perhaps off camera he did the chug.

• Haha
I'm surprised he did not chug it as it was ALCOHOL and he is unsupervised by Casey. Perhaps off camera he did the chug.
Probably had too much alcohol or not enough sugar in it. He only chugs alcohol if it's overloaded with sugar. :ROFLMAO: Pretty much the opposite of what people usually do (he will sip on a shot while making grimacing faces while coughing and then "chug" fruity/sugary drinks).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Chuggers never made sense to me the way KP uses it. Even Sister-Wife called him out on it today.

If it's gross, then chug it to get it over with.

KP's meaning: If it tastes good, you want to chug them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But what if he doesn't move out lol? Course, he probably lacks the money to stay now too.
1 (500) 2 - 1 (88).jpeg

1 (500) 2 - 1 (89).jpeg

• Haha
Just wait for tomorrow's vlog and title. The Big Shot is going to be acting super smug and "better than you" waving his "MEDIA" pass around which the general public can sign up for. I'm sure he's going to say that Disney or Bob Iger himself invited him out. :ROFLMAO:

000647.jpg

000648.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The only reason he wants his family to move down so bad. It's so he would have a place to live and people to buy everything for him.

Suddenly now calling Jojo, his roommate?

Reactions: 8
The only reason he wants his family to move down so bad. It's so he would have a place to live and people to buy everything for him.
And so he can use them as props for his daily dump.

I searched his channel's transcripts and he begs his parents/sister hundreds of times to move to Florida.

000654.jpg

000653.jpg

000652.jpg

000649.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm just saying, I don't get the hype over cookies that look like a 5 year old made them and that in Florida heat will just melt all over the place.
I don't either. I would rather get a seat across the walk and order a Bailey's Shake at Raglan Road.

Reactions: 6
Just wait for tomorrow's vlog and title. The Big Shot is going to be acting super smug and "better than you" waving his "MEDIA" pass around which the general public can sign up for. I'm sure he's going to say that Disney or Bob Iger himself invited him out. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2340486
View attachment 2340494
I dont know... i think anybody can sign up to go to the cooking demonstrations to watch the different chefs cook. BUT i do think Disney (or whoever) did invite some media people out. I know PMM went a couple weeks ago and mentioned being invited by disney. and WDW Couple, too- and i believe they mentioned being given a gift card to try some of the other stuff around Springs for that Flavors of Florida. So who knows, maybe Kyle did actually get somehow "hosted"??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.