Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 24:40 the little guy says he doesn't go to the festivals as much as he hopes and the only way to change it is if his family moves down.

Then he starts begging his sister to move to Florida again.

000638.jpg

Alexa looks annoyed and says "that's the first thing you said to me when I got in the car."

Pallo: "Did I? Oh shoot."

000639.jpg

I think the family had a talk with him about begging them to move there all the time. Kyle says he only brought it up once, but "soon, soon..." :ROFLMAO:

Then he looks at Alexa and starts begging again. "Soon? Soon? Never?" and Kylie starts whimpering.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So the only way he can go to the festivals more is if his sister/family moves to down there.... to pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2nd dish he tries....is his favorite dish at food and wine this year. okay dolt, stop spending your sisters money then.

dish 3....better than dish 2. what a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"NUMMY"

View attachment 2339764
View attachment 2339765
View attachment 2339767

"JUICY"

View attachment 2339768

The esteemed Disney food reviewer doesn't know why he likes it, but he likes it. It's nummy and juicy. This guy is a toddler.
NUMMY!! duck OFF KILE!!! JUST SHUT UP AND duck OFF! NUMMY!

IS HE STILL BREAST FED OR WHAT?

**by the way guys YouTube removed the dislike button a couple years ago, only the creator can see the amount of dislikes if they want to**

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lil' Kylie says that "we" are spending a lot of money today so far.

But he doesn't know how much "we" have spent, is it like $75? Or like $100? We all know if Kyle pays he knows exactly what he spent down to the penny and has to complain about it incessantly. So it's obvious he didn't spend a dime today.

View attachment 2339804
View attachment 2339805
It's strange how Kyle who's such a high roller and a big shot thinks spending $100 for an entire day at the Food and Wine Festival for two people is such a lot of money. He thinks it's so much he actually put it in the title of his video. GTFO I've spent more than that on lunch at Disney. This just proves he's broke as a joke. And like everyone said it was his sister who paid.

He doesn't even know the most basic festival information. Alexa says there are a handful of booths that don't open till September. Kyle thought it was October, but September makes sense. :ROFLMAO: Good job.

1690555361350.png

It's strange how Kyle who's such a high roller and a big shot thinks spending $100 for an entire day at the Food and Wine Festival for two people is such a lot of money. He thinks it's so much he actually put it in the title of his video. GTFO I've spent more than that on lunch at Disney. This just proves he's broke as a joke. And like everyone said it was his sister who paid.
Exactly. $100 for an entire day of food is not that much money at all, especially at a place like Disney. Yet the wanna-be baller puts it in the title as a "flex." :rolleyes:

• Haha
Kyle mentions his "new apartment" in the beginning of the crap fest and then later runs into Jojo. Jojo calls him his buddy Kyle and Kyle calls him his roommate with his tit eating grin. Trying to get back in Jojo's good graces? Poor homeless Kyle! 😂😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle mentions his "new apartment" in the beginning of the crap fest and then later runs into Jojo. Jojo calls him his buddy Kyle and Kyle calls him his roommate with his tit eating grin. Trying to get back in Jojo's good graces? Poor homeless Kyle! 😂😂😆
Which apartment? The one that's being repaired or the one they are still building?

000640.jpg

(Spoiler: He didn't get the drinking glasses.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
000642.jpg

JoJo is talking... QUICK... gotta make a clown face... "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
**by the way guys YouTube removed the dislike button a couple years ago, only the creator can see the amount of dislikes if they want to**
There is an extension you can use to see the dislikes. The hatters are slow this morning, but he'll be ratio'd soon enough
1690556655443.png

• Haha
  • Heart
He doesn't even know the most basic festival information. Alexa says there are a handful of booths that don't open till September. Kyle thought it was October, but September makes sense. :ROFLMAO: Good job.

View attachment 2339868
I would think this is something you can look up outside of the parks too, correct? Something that he could have done BEFORE getting there and putting incorrect info online.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. $100 for an entire day of food is not that much money at all, especially at a place like Disney. Yet the wanna-be baller puts it in the title as a "flex." :rolleyes:
Is that $100 sisterwife is spending on just him or for the both of them?

Reactions: 5
Another great food review by Kyle Pallo.

000643.jpg

We learned that the tacos were juicy, the pickle fries were nummy, the drinks were disgusting and the flan is "alright but still fine."

I'm so thankful for this F&W festival knowledge, thank you KP!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.