Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said within the next few months so it sounds like she is pushing this marriage thing and wants him to meet her entire family before the wedding. He seems NO WHERE ready when she mentions it so I don't think they are entirely on the same page.
He meet her dad right after the Minions debacle and after he realize he didnt have an apartment.

He will use meeting her family as a distraction next time he need it because he get in trouble or his channel is tanking. So probably next week.

Reactions: 8
"We Spent Over $100 On NEW Food And Wine Snacks! Our Favorite MUST Try Food So Far!"

Over/under $5 spent by Kyle of this total.
---
This is what's kind of weird about the downvote button. I went to the video after to see what it would say and it said 0 downvotes. I'm sure it's an estimate of sorts but not exact.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"NUMMY"

000634.jpg

000632.jpg

000631.jpg

"JUICY"

000630.jpg

The esteemed Disney food reviewer doesn't know why he likes it, but he likes it. It's nummy and juicy. This guy is a toddler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
uh-work.jpg

He actually stumbles on the word "Work". It's like a foreign word for him.
---
"We Spent Over $100 On NEW Food And Wine Snacks! Our Favorite MUST Try Food So Far!"

Over/under $5 spent by Kyle of this total.
---

This is what's kind of weird about the downvote button. I went to the video after to see what it would say and it said 0 downvotes. I'm sure it's an estimate of sorts but not exact.
I just did a refresh and my downvote thumb is black and the count is 0.
---
first.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh NOW you care about health, Kylie? Uh huh, ok, suuuuuuuuure. Eating only starches and meat must be starting to catch up with him.... or his small intestine.

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 10.00.56 AM.png

Ah yes, Alexa, that's more like it:

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 10.02.43 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lil' Kylie says that "we" are spending a lot of money today so far.

But he doesn't know how much "we" have spent, is it like $75? Or like $100? We all know if Kyle pays he knows exactly what he spent down to the penny and has to complain about it incessantly. So it's obvious he didn't spend a dime today.

000635.jpg

000636.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
lol, if Kylie can't even afford a simple apartment there is no way in hell he can afford a wedding.

Reactions: 11
Stick with the fruity drinks, my guy.

000637.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we've seen the whole family share food, but I think it's more of a Millennial/Gen Z thing. The way they eat after each other is so gross to me. Like, I would not eat my siblings slobber and mouth bacteria. :ROFLMAO:

1690553949807.png

1690554018703.png

---
Kyle Pallo #40 Is this your cooter board?
OMFG hahahahahhaha!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.