Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried hard, but just couldn't waste 30 minutes of my life watching the full daily drivel today. Farlexa gets on my nerves now as much as Kylie. The fact that she thinks she is a "foodie" really makes me laugh. All she does is read descriptions of ingredients from the various menus and then rate everything - as though she is some type of food connoisseur and people give a crap about what she and/or her grifter brother think of the various food items. BTW, who eats that much (mostly junk) food in one short outing to the park??? The way they go bananas over the simplest of food items makes me think that neither one of them ever eats a meal at home (we already know KP doesn't, unless he is eating something Casey has prepared for a cooking segment on his vlog) or has any interest in healthy eating. The amount of fat and sugar calories which they consume on a daily basis is mind-boggling. What makes it worse is that it is EVERY SINGLE DAY!
So if Kyle and sister-wife are such sophisticated foodies why haven't they done dining videos together at:
Water Room at Takumi-Tei
Narcoossee’s
Chef's Table at Citrico's
Capa Steakhouse
Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table
Monsieur Paul
Jiko Wine Tasting Dinner

Reactions: 11
It’s crazy to me that in that 2015 video he was already in his 20’s and is acting like a little 10yr old. He’s definitely not all there if you know what I mean. WTF
i finally figured it out. What Kyle never got growing up, was a full on ass whupping from his dad. If I acted out like he did back in that 2015 video, my dad would have straightened the tit out of me in a bleeping heartbeat......you can tell ole jerbear never laid a hand on him.....and what a bleeping shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
**by the way guys YouTube removed the dislike button a couple years ago, only the creator can see the amount of dislikes if they want to**
Actually there is a chrome extension you can use to restore/see the dislikes. This is what it is currently showing
downvote.PNG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Reposting so it is easier to see but is he just trolling us now? Because we call her his sister-wife? He can't really be this far gone? Or can he?
Screenshot_20230728-195127_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Casey: Kile won’t duck me. (Sad puppy dog face)

Alexa: Me either! (Sad puppy dog face)

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Reposting so it is easier to see but is he just trolling us now? Because we call her his sister-wife? He can't really be this far gone? Or can he?View attachment 2341015
Their smiles are so forced 😂 it’s hilarious! His creepy stans will eat it up though, and talk about how great it is that they get along so well and that they’re besties 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Their smiles are so forced 😂 it’s hilarious! His creepy stans will eat it up though, and talk about how great it is that they get along so well and that they’re besties 🤢🤢🤢
Casey's real smile when talking to Kyle's half brother:

000659.jpg

Casey's forced hostage smile while posing for Kylie's creepy stans:

000662.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks much better without that crappy beard (the thing on his face).
Casey's real smile when talking to Kyle's half-brother:
1690592487922.png
Kyle isn’t known for his originality. Maybe the beard is Kyle’s way of trying to look like his older, taller, half-brother.

Although we have heard stories and only seen minimal footage of “R”, the guy seems to understand adulting, maturity, responsibility, courtesy, and how to treat people. Similar look with the facial hair, but clearly 2 different people. One stood tall and served our country with honor. The other is an immature low-life grifter.

The smile on Casey looks similar to the one we saw at Hoop Dee Doo when she laughed with her friends before Kyle ran off to the restroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.