Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that! He looks shorter than the door handle! 🤣 It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland after eating the shrinking cake. You know Kyle would be a sucker for any free cake that says EAT ME!
0EA74A96-D182-4174-983B-C6F56A349235.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is aging like milk in the Florida sun.

I’m not sure why someone who is so greasy and dingy chooses to wear white/cream/tan so often. He really does himself no favors as it just makes him look like a walking sweat stain. Yuck.

Kyle, you should really take some lessons from Jojo. Shower daily, moisturize and sunscreen, go to the gym. It won’t help your pathetic videos, but at least you won’t look like a slob while doing it.
I would dare say PMM looks generally more put together.

Reactions: 8
Perfection, bravo! 6:04 Sleeping beautiessssss! :ROFLMAO:
You definitely captured the best parts of Alexa's current visit.
It’s crazy to me that in that 2015 video he was already in his 20’s and is acting like a little 10yr old. He’s definitely not all there if you know what I mean. WTF

Reactions: 13
At around 28 minutes into the vlog Kyle puts his spoon that he licked on Alexa’s plate of food she has not eaten yet. You can she is DONE with him lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
At around 28 minutes into the vlog Kyle puts his spoon that he licked on Alexa’s plate of food she has not eaten yet. You can she is DONE with him lmao
Kile doesn't even seem to notice or care despite her saying "eww, you just put that there." Then he proceeds to devour divulge Alexa's food while she gets up. :ROFLMAO: There's something wrong with him.

Alexa's not happy.

000656.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good luck to her then, it's just the beginning of a looooong week. I'm here for some cranky Alexa moments though, it's pretty good entertainment.

I dont know... i think anybody can sign up to go to the cooking demonstrations to watch the different chefs cook. BUT i do think Disney (or whoever) did invite some media people out. I know PMM went a couple weeks ago and mentioned being invited by disney. and WDW Couple, too- and i believe they mentioned being given a gift card to try some of the other stuff around Springs for that Flavors of Florida. So who knows, maybe Kyle did actually get somehow "hosted"??
He wasn't hosted. It was open to the general public. We have friends that signed up for it so what he's doing isn't anything "special".

Kile doesn't even seem to notice or care despite her saying "eww, you just put that there." Then he proceeds to devour divulge Alexa's food while she gets up. :ROFLMAO: There's something wrong with him.

Alexa's not happy.

View attachment 2340801
In the last, I’ve found her quite amusing when she stops taking his tit in vlogs. I wish she wouldn’t hold back!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good luck to her then, it's just the beginning of a looooong week. I'm here for some cranky Alexa moments though, it's pretty good entertainment.
I cannot wait for Sister-wife and Doormat to hang out together.
1690581873989.png

You know Alexa and Kyle are a lot alike. They both cannot hide their emotions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the last, I’ve found her quite amusing when she stops taking his tit in vlogs. I wish she wouldn’t hold back!
I agree I really don’t care for Alexa in general, but I do like the fact that she calls him out unlike Casey.

It took me a second to realize Loki meant low-key. I had to rewind and put on the closed captioning and even that thought he said Loki. I wish we could have a running list of all the words he says wrong, or uses wrong, or combines with other words.
20230728_175549.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tried hard, but just couldn't waste 30 minutes of my life watching the full daily drivel today. Farlexa gets on my nerves now as much as Kylie. The fact that she thinks she is a "foodie" really makes me laugh. All she does is read descriptions of ingredients from the various menus and then rate everything - as though she is some type of food connoisseur and people give a crap about what she and/or her grifter brother think of the various food items. BTW, who eats that much (mostly junk) food in one short outing to the park??? The way they go bananas over the simplest of food items makes me think that neither one of them ever eats a meal at home (we already know KP doesn't, unless he is eating something Casey has prepared for a cooking segment on his vlog) or has any interest in healthy eating. The amount of fat and sugar calories which they consume on a daily basis is mind-boggling. What makes it worse is that it is EVERY SINGLE DAY!

By the way, in the video when he said they had already spent almost $100 they had literally spent about $65 total because I took the five minutes out of my day to look up the menus and see the prices of what they ate. 🤷🏽‍♀️ #mathbeissue

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.