Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following Farlexa and Shaun defending Kyle with every breath on Twitter ?
I just took a glance. Farida is hard at work defending her brother's grift operation. :ROFLMAO:
---
Right? I’ve wondered this too, especially if Kile is moving into Brianne and Kevin’s apartment. The moment he does, the clock starts ticking before they start wondering why this supposed successful YouTuber isn’t finding a place for himself.
Based on Kyle teasing a "BIG SURPRISE" in his vlogs and on Twitter, I don't think he's moving into their apartment. It sounds like he was able to get his sister to secure him an apartment while she was in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Based on Kyle teasing a "BIG SURPRISE" in his vlogs and on Twitter, I don't think he's moving into their apartment. It sounds like he was able to get his sister to secure him an apartment.
Or they finished building and/or repairing the prior beautiful perfect apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or they finished building and/or repairing the prior beautiful perfect apartment.
Just my take, but I don't fully believe there ever was a prior 'beautiful' and 'perfect' apartment. Especially after that bullshit excuse which he couldn't get straight and ended up contradicting himself several times.

He says they emailed him that they were fixing something, then 10 seconds later says they're still building it, and then has zero clue if it's going to take one day or several months and he's going to "live" with Casey indefinitely.

Then suddenly Sister-Wife arrives in town for a much longer time than she normally stays and magically the apartment issue is fixed. I'm thinking something happened with the prior apartment, either it never existed or he blew the deposit money his mom gave him on a couch. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Just my take, but I don't fully believe there ever was a prior 'beautiful' and 'perfect' apartment. Especially after that bullshit excuse which he couldn't get straight and ended up contradicting himself several times.

He says they emailed him that they were fixing something, then later says they're still building it, and then has zero clue if it's going to take one day or several months and he's going to "live" with Casey indefinitely.

Then suddenly Sister-Wife arrives in town for a much longer time than she normally stays and magically the apartment issue is fixed. I'm thinking something happened with the prior apartment, either it never existed or he blew the deposit money his mom gave him on a couch. :ROFLMAO:
That does add up, both Kile and Alexa pointed out that she’d never been to a festival’s opening weekend so she clearly doesn’t care about it. Why else would she be here this week for a festival that isn’t that big?

Reactions: 7
That does add up, both Kile and Alexa pointed out that she’d never been to an opening festival so she clearly doesn’t care about it. Why else would she be here this week for a festival that isn’t that big?
I mean, this is the same woman who put the entire festival on a spreadsheet so she'd know what she wanted to try.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't believe "we" have already moved and all we have is ONE couch after all that "furniture shopping." Maybe that's why Kile posted on Twitter that we won't be seeing the apartment reveal vlog for a while?

I guess it would be embarrassing to reveal an empty apartment with nothing but ONE Barbie couch in it.

• Haha
I mean, this is the same woman who put the entire festival on a spreadsheet so she'd know what she wanted to try.
She always does that, though. In past videos with Alexa visits, Kile has talked about how she has all of her spots planned which is why he likes when she comes out because it’s content that’s pre-planned for him.

Reactions: 9
She always does that, though. In past videos with Alexa visits, Kile has talked about how she has all of her spots planned which is why he likes when she comes out because it’s content that’s pre-planned for him.
It provides him the building blocks for his "Art"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just disappointed that Kile's feet won't be able to touch the floor on this couch. All that money on an uncomfortable couch just because he wanted to impress people with the brand name. What a shame.

Look at this couch:

000797.jpg

Now here's the $5k Barbie couch. Notice the seat which is much deeper than the above couch. There's no way his feet are going to be able to touch the floor unless he sits on the very edge. :cry:

000799.jpg

• Haha
I'm just disappointed that Kile's feet won't be able to touch the floor on this couch. All that money on an uncomfortable couch just because he wanted to impress people with the brand name. What a shame.

Look at this couch:

View attachment 2352797

Now here's the $5k Barbie couch. Notice the seat which is much deeper than the above couch. There's no way his feet are going to be able to touch the floor. :cry:

View attachment 2352802
The Disney Murphy Bed Couch Depth does not even come close to that RH Couch.

• Haha
The Disney Murphy Bed Couch Depth does not even come close to that RH Couch.
He should have got a couch that was both low to the ground and didn't have that much depth. His legs are going to be sticking straight out at a 90 degree angle if he tries to sit back on it.

000800.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He should have got a couch that was both low to the ground and didn't have that much depth. 😥 The RH couch looks much lower to the ground but that seat depth is insane, his legs are going to be sticking straight out at a 90 degree angle if he tries to recline back on it. 😭
But well embroidered Kylie and Kevin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just took a glance. Farida is hard at work defending her brother's grift operation. :ROFLMAO:
Every time I even glance at ScissorSister FaridaCracksnacker's little freakouts, unhinged and illogical 'whataboutisms' that become more and more incoherent the drunker she gets, I just see this little doggie! :LOL:

doggie.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.