Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snapchet you’re funny AF! 👍🤣
200w (65).gif

When you're dealing with a cauldron of dysfunction and strange as deep as that with our little Kyle, you have to maintain a sense of humor. :ROFLMAO:

I think of all the vloggers I've come across, he just might be the most blood-pressure-raising of the lot IF you take him too seriously.
Mrs. Chet gets a bit peeved with me for spending too much time trying proverbially 'to figure him out.' but Kylie, for some reason, still interests me enough to keep up here and elsewhere online.

I'm not sure I could / would never watch one of his vlogs again. That would really be too nauseating. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we circle back to the Yachtsman issue? He really was mad about being on a walk up list and not being sat right away? Show us a restaurant at Disney or even the greater Orlando area where a D-Level vlogger can get sat that quick on a walk up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tonight's going to be the first night the Big Boy is sleeping all alone at the Big Boy apartment. 😱 Hopefully the Tron night light is plugged in. It's going to be a scary experience for our little guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tonight's going to be the first night the Big Boy is sleeping all alone at the Big Boy apartment. 😱 Hopefully the Tron nightlight is plugged in. It's going to be a scary experience for our little guy.
Keep an eye out for a pillow fort or night light if he does a walk through video.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was a host or hostess at Yachtsman I would have made their asses wait 2 hours for a table for dressing like complete slobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we circle back to the Yachtsman issue? He really was mad about being on a walk up list and not being sat right away? Show us a restaurant at Disney or even the greater Orlando area where a D-Level vlogger can get sat that quick on a walk up.
narrs.jpg

Sometimes, however, reality creeps in and they just fall to pieces.
kpppp.jpg
download (90).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tonight's going to be the first night the Big Boy is sleeping all alone at the Big Boy apartment. 😱 Hopefully the Tron night light is plugged in. It's going to be a scary experience for our little guy.
Just imagine him if he hears a strange noise in another room. :eek:

scaredkitty2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has a place to live?
---
Pretty clear he asks her to appear when he needs a boost in views, but she's just doing him a solid, she doesn't seem desperate to be involved. I think that's the difference between Jojo's & Kyle's girlfriends. Krista comes in to do her guy a favor, while Casey seems to want to be involved in all aspects of Kyle's channel
Kyle also uses/needs her for her discount. Hotel she pays for, dinners she pays for, merchandise she pays for. He needs her to use her. He also uses her to try and make his channel something like Tim, OA or Dev. Couples together.

Krista isn't part of any of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He has a place to live?
---

Kyle also uses/needs her for her discount. Hotel she pays for, dinners she pays for, merchandise she pays for. He needs her to use her. He also uses her to try and make his channel something like Tim, OA or Dev. Couples together.

Krista isn't part of any of that.
Discount aside, where does Casey get her money for all this? Not her Disney job. I mean really, drinks, dinners, cruises, expensive Disney Resort stays.

Reactions: 8
Discount aside, where does Casey get her money for all this? Not her Disney job. I mean really, drinks, dinners, cruises, expensive Disney Resort stays.
As a guess?

Bank of Daddy, same as Lora.

Reactions: 9
Then Bank Daddy should be asking why she needs all this money to support the Famous and Successful YouTube Star.
Right? I’ve wondered this too, especially if Kile is moving into Brianne and Kevin’s apartment. The moment he does, the clock starts ticking before they start wondering why this supposed successful YouTuber isn’t finding a place for himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.