Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't understand why it's called a Samosa and not a Mimosa. Well a mimosa is a drink and a samosa literally means "triangular pastry" in Indian. Uncultured swine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He doesn't understand why it's called a Samosa and not a Mimosa. Well a mimosa is a drink and a samosa literally means "triangular pastry" in Indian. Uncultured swine.
This is the same dingleberry who referred to lamb kaftan as "turds."

Calling him uncultured is redundant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last 'Casey Sighting':
Crossing Crescent Lake at the Yacht Club
and heading toward I-4 in the direction of Celebration.
View attachment 2352228 RUN CASEY RUN! DON'T STOP! GET OUT OF THERE! 😂

*If she were to wise up suddenly, (I don't think that likely...YET) she'd do exactly this.
Snapchet you’re funny AF! 👍🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree... he is absolute trash. I hope they made him wait just because he wasn't dressed appropriately and they were hoping they would just leave. It is signature dining so you don't wear a t-shirt. None of them were dressed appropriately. I'm surprised though Kyle even took his hat off. And then two of the three of them didn't even order a main entree.🙄
Does he ever wear anything BUT a smelly shirt, black shorts and whatever dumb hat isn't attracting flies?

Also, for future reference here is the current discount list for Casey so we know where he's going.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does he ever wear anything BUT a smelly shirt, black shorts and whatever dumb hat isn't attracting flies?

Also, for future reference here is the current discount list for Casey so we know where he's going.
His channel’s such a tit show, it’s damn near impossible to accurately figure out what day he’s vlogging, but it’d definitely be amusing to line up the discount dining black-out dates with the days he eats at the parks. His vlog is his career & his craft, but oh hell no he won’t pay full price for a meal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His channel’s such a tit show, it’s damn near impossible to accurately figure out what day he’s vlogging, but it’d definitely be amusing to line up the discount dining black-out dates with the days he eats at the parks. His vlog is his career & his craft, but oh hell no he won’t pay full price for a meal
Mark these down on your calendar! LOL

Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 5.02.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey, Cinderella didn’t marry one of the mice. Snow White didn’t marry one of the dwarves. Do better or give up on the princess dream and try being a real girl like Barbie! Run, Casey, Run!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s such a total dick! Yesterday he tried to get on Alexa about how she pronounced magnet and today he pointed out something in Casey’s teeth and left it in the video. Both are things he’s been called out on before. Typical little man baby small dick energy. Project your insecurities on to others.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I thought his new shoes were for exactly these dinner experiences. When will he break them out? Oh, that's right. He doesn't have long pants to go with them. 😅
Yachtsman doesn’t have community pants? Oh snap! Disney needs to step it up. 🙄

Silly, they NEVER fight. I was just thinking that and will she be out of his vlogs for the next week or 2?
Girl friend wake up! A marriage license doesn’t change a person. A significant other should be empathetic and supportive. Has Kyle been that way with Soarin’? Or has Kyle monetized your phobia for his financial benefit? Some that genuinely loves you would not intentionally
add stress or anxiety to your life. They would look for ways to make your day-to-day life easier. Look at Kyle’s actions. They don’t pair up to his words.

2023, close to his 29th birthday, the first year Kyle had a girlfriend on Valentine’s Day. There’s a reason. 🚩

🤔 Sometimes single is best.

It pisses me off when people in a relationship treat their significant other like💩.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wanna smoke up 💨💨💨 with Casey she seems like a really chill person to smoke some kush with, prob really funny as well. Casey I will be moving to Orlando soon, let’s smoke an eighth and hangout my treat?

(kyle would be calling her cell non stop while we’re smokin and I would be pissing myself in laughter, listening to his rage voice mails. 😂Kyle- Are you with that guy that has the really nice car again? bang! Bang! Bang! Casey I just put three more holes in the drywall. I told you you’re not allowed to hangout w guys!

Me- Casey, text him back that we’re just friends and it all started because of a mouse lmfao 🤣

Casey- he’s such a little baby, probably put eleven-teen more holes in my drywall.

Me- lmfao! Casey, when are you going to drop that sorry sack of spuds 🥔

Casey- soon! Very very soon!

Me- can I record the breakup for the tattle community, they would get a kick outta that?

Casey- hahaha okay that will be really funny.
but enough of that little gremlin, let’s finish this eighth 💨💨💨 and you show me again how you wear your clown nose?

Me- that’s exactly what I was thinking!

Casey- giggling 🤭

y’all know what happens next 🤩

lmfao 🤣 was just trying to make a hypothetical story joke for you tattlers, But I actually am moving to Orlando soon and I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yachtsman doesn’t have community pants? Oh snap! Disney needs to step it up. 🙄

Girl friend wake up! A marriage license doesn’t change a person. A significant other should be empathetic and supportive. Has Kyle been that way with Soarin’? Or has Kyle monetized your phobia for his financial benefit? Some that genuinely loves you would not intentionally
add stress or anxiety to your life. They would look for ways to make your day-to-day life easier. Look at Kyle’s actions. They don’t pair up to his words.

2023, close to his 29th birthday, the first year Kyle had a girlfriend on Valentine’s Day. There’s a reason. 🚩

🤔 Sometimes single is best.
If you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s such a total dick! Yesterday he tried to get on Alexa about how she pronounced magnet and today he pointed out something in Casey’s teeth and left it in the video. Both are things he’s been called out on before. Typical little man baby small dick energy. Project your insecurities on to others.
1691013990201.png

I think that Barbie Movie really broke him and he needs to lower the women around him. They are getting a little too big for their britches and acting ungodly.

Sisterwife out here making faces at him, keeping him up watching T Swift videos, Doormat storming off, looking mad and I heard from the grapevine that his mom can be a witch.

KP is being persecuted more than his boy Trump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wanna smoke up 💨💨💨 with Casey she seems like a really chill person to smoke some kush with, prob really funny as well. Casey I will be moving to Orlando soon, let’s smoke an eighth and hangout my treat?

(kyle would be calling her cell non stop while we’re smokin and I would be pissing myself in laughter, listening to his rage voice mails. 😂Kyle- Are you with that guy that has the really nice car again? bang! Bang! Bang! Casey I just put three more holes in the drywall. I told you you’re not allowed to hangout w guys!

Me- Casey, text him back that we’re just friends and it all started because of a mouse lmfao 🤣

Casey- he’s such a little baby, probably put eleven-teen more holes in my drywall.

Me- lmfao! Casey, when are you going to drop that sorry sack of spuds 🥔

Casey- soon! Very very soon!

Me- can I record the breakup for the tattle community, they would get a kick outta that?

Casey- hahaha okay that will be really funny.
but enough of that little gremlin, let’s finish this eighth 💨💨💨 and you show me again how you wear your clown nose?

Me- that’s exactly what I was thinking!

Casey- giggling 🤭

y’all know what happens next 🤩

lmfao 🤣 was just trying to make a hypothetical story joke for you tattlers, But I actually am moving to Orlando soon and I can’t wait!
OMG I’m so inviting myself to this smoke sesh!!! 😂😂😂 💨 💨 pass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.