Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure, she is always introduced as his friend. She really is the Lora to JoJo’s World Channel. Occasionally comes on screen for middle aged men to gush over and possibly spike a rating, but usually those videos with her perform the same as the others. His sister and family actually provides more clicks for him in viewership. From what I can tell she’s perpetually in the friend zone. Placed there comfortably by JoJo.
I recall a PO unboxing he did once or it was a Q and A, can’t recall. He was talking about how at one time people chided him about not being able to get laid. He said something to the effect of, “look at me now.” He said it with a guilty grin and when I watched it, i knew he was referring to Krysta. Either that or he was admitting to being a fuk boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shirt stays on at the Pool. Heavy complaints at a steakhouse. Oh just duck off Kyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But he'd be wearing the baseball cap. He'd definitely look like he fits in.

As long as people have the income for it, spend your money on whatever you want. But I just can't imagine wedding myself to Disney to the tune of $15K per year. Before getting into costs of lodging, food, travel...
Same here. I like Disney, but not that much.

Reactions: 3
OK, so I get Casey crashing there the night after drinking at the Boardwalk, but Kyle, just sleep on the sofa bed. Am I old fashioned for thinking it's weird that sister is in her bed, and brother + girlfriend are in the other bed? Maybe that's how they roll nowadays, but when this video is published for the world to see it's odd to say the least.

Wondering if Casey stayed both nights though which increases the ick factor.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyles timeline for his vlogs are so messy now. It’s just so lazy that this is how he treats his “career”.

OK, so I get Casey crashing there the night after drinking at the Boardwalk, but Kyle, just sleep on the sofa bed. Am I old fashioned for thinking it's weird that sister is in her bed, and brother + girlfriend are in the other bed? Maybe that's how they roll nowadays, but when this video is published for the world to see it's odd to say the least.

Not really as I doubt they do anything anyway :p lol

• Haha
He thinks that the samosa should be a mimosa.

000756.jpg

He thought it was a mimosa and can't figure out why it's called a samosa.

000758.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Ok 1 second in and he is making noise in the hallways and while I am sure many are not still sleeping (like they were), it is still rude and immature.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ok 1 second in and he is making noise in the hallways and while I am sure many are not still sleeping (like they were), it is still rude and immature.
Also he hits the elevator button about 20 times in a row like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I don’t think it’s that weird. Especially since they’re almost 30 year old “adults”

• Haha
In the stairwell, Kyle is screaming and shouting and Alexa turns around and gives him this look.

000761.jpg

Lil' Kylie didn't like it.

000760.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They had to wait 45 minutes to get into Yachtsman. It really bothered Kyle, he couldn't stop complaining about it, and he looked really upset at the end. The poor baby! 😭

000762.jpg

000764.jpg

000768.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also he hits the elevator button about 20 times in a row like a child.
He did that at All Star Sports, too.:LOL:
---
They had to wait 45 minutes to get into Yachtsman. It really bothered Kyle, he couldn't stop complaining about it, and he looked really upset at the end.

View attachment 2351459
View attachment 2351473
View attachment 2351476
Good lord, man, pull yourself together! Have you never had to wait for a reservation before? What a f'n crybaby.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.