Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching their live stream on Sunday and one of them mentioned watching Kyle Pallo's videos. Someone needs to send them a link here!
I recall they posted a pic w kylie at the Contemporary the first day of the 50th celebration.

Reactions: 4
If you think the bragging and 'superior-than-thou' attitude is bad now, just wait until he's all moved into his grifted apartment. He's going to be acting like he just moved into a $20 million mansion and all the hatters b jealous. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will Kile finally be able to brew his own coffee? (or do "we" still need a house for that?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
These are the shoes that Magic Dads would wear except they would be Gucci, Ferragamo etc.View attachment 2349826
For the price he Banker mom paid for those Allen Edmonds shoes, could have gotten these instead. And have money left for other things, such as Staycation hotel rooms, booze, or even practical things like an emergency fund. He has no sense of the value of money since other people pay for him the majority of time. And the issue is that all those around him just continue to enable his behavior.

Reactions: 11
They're walking the lightning lane line to FOP and at 13:54 a woman in the standby line and says, "It's going to be a long, long time" Kyle replies, "For you, you guys are standby" and laughs a stupid, mocking laugh. The way he said it was so cringe, like he was superior. He is so childish.

The peasants in the standby lane...meanwhile Kyle is in the sister-funded lightning lane. :LOL:
He is an obnoxious moron. His behavior was atrocious while walking up to FOP and while on the ride! I feel so sorry for people who waited an hour(s) and had to listen to that jackass! I truly do not know how anyone accompanying him does not tell him to shut the duck up. He is a disgusting, obnoxious, hideous, manchild! 🤬
---
I'm 58 and would not wear those hideous shoes.

Mommy could have got him these at Marshall's for a fraction of the cost Cole Haan
I'm 54 and would kick my 60 year old husband out if he wore those shoes!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So what do you all think is the deal with the apartment? One moment "we" were homeless and heading for Casey's couch and the next "we" got a 'BIG SURPRISE' with Lil' Kylie's smug mug plastered on the screen hinting at what is obviously the big moving day.

The only single variable here is Sister-Wife arriving in town.

Did she need to sign the lease? Or help find a last minute apartment? I'm really interested in finding out what exactly went on with that whole disaster. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
What the F is going on with that tan line? I mean, how is it even possible?
Plus, those shoes are hideous.
It's an easy mistake to make. I thought, along with a bizarre tan line perhaps just dirty feet___ and then realized they are the disposable footies used by the store to let someone with no socks try on shoes.

As a matter of fact, after seeing his 'stained' 'dirty' (both?), well just disgusting and nasty socks, the shoe store should have said, "Son, with those damned dirty socks: You try em': You buy em'. " 🤣
He probably would have left a stain in any shoe he tried on. That's some nasty stuff right there.
And he didn't hesitate to film those socks and post it.

socks 88.jpg

shoes 6.jpg
meonguimuichanthoi-kitty.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jesus, what does this nobody need with $775 worth of footwear & where exactly is he wearing them? They're his "cruise shoes", but he doesn't have another trip booked until next year. Fact of the matter is, those things are going to collect more dust in his closet than steps on the actual pavement
The same reason he got the 15 year old Barbie mobile because he thinks he’s cool now 😎
Kyle the kewl guy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Brian- stop giving money to these ungrateful nobodies, and "treat yo'self" to a club 33 membership if thats what you want.
Something tells us that he's not "Club material" if you know what we mean. He seems like the guy with a van that has no windows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.