Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're walking the lightning lane line to FOP and at 13:54 a woman in the standby line and says, "It's going to be a long, long time" Kyle replies, "For you, you guys are standby" and laughs a stupid, mocking laugh. The way he said it was so cringe, like he was superior. He is so childish.

The peasants in the standby lane...meanwhile Kyle is in the sister-funded lightning lane. :LOL:
wait, i’m a bit confused because at 13:50 it shows the other group coming down the LL line as alexa and kyle are walking up it. why would he think they are standby? they could have LL or DAS and decided not to wait. kyle even said himself that the ride seem to have gone down and LL was backed up. ooooohhhhh righttttt, it’s because kyle likes to think everyone else is less than him. can’t believe i forgot that 🤪

Reactions: 14
Nomans Lounge
View attachment 2349416

He can't pronounce "frites". Oh well, they turned out to be yucca fries, anyway.
View attachment 2349419
View attachment 2349417
View attachment 2349422
Frittas
---
Wait a freakin' second! Is that his wallet on display in the middle there? What kind of person would slap their wallet down on the middle of the surface their eating on??! Big boy MUST have paid for dinner. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2349487
Well he had that gift card from Disney Springs he never used

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2349211
View attachment 2349204

Does he really think any of his followers are Club 33 members? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

12:25 just possibly hit me up, I'll be more inclined to come
I know the Magic Dads followed him for awhile, they’re Club 33 members. But that was back when I still watched and enjoyed KP, so at least 1.5-2 years ago. Even so, his complete lack of table manners alone would preclude them from tossing an invite his way. Their preschooler manages himself better 😂

Reactions: 10
I know the Magic Dads followed him for awhile, they’re Club 33 members. But that was back when I still watched and enjoyed KP, so at least 1.5-2 years ago. Even so, his complete lack of table manners alone would preclude them from tossing an invite his way. Their preschooler managed himself better 😂
I like the Magic Dads and still watch them. I do think they are pretentious at times considering they live in a tract home in the suburbs of Phoenix they bought 20 years ago.

Reactions: 3
Here is when I would give my brother a spoon and let him repeatedly lap up a slushy item that I paid for: ABSOLUTELY NEVER. That is so disgusting. Might as well just stick your tongue in there Kyle. Of course he loved it...it tasted FREE. Get your own you cheap MFer.
20230801_142707.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know the Magic Dads followed him for awhile, they’re Club 33 members. But that was back when I still watched and enjoyed KP, so at least 1.5-2 years ago. Even so, his complete lack of table manners alone would preclude them from tossing an invite his way. Their preschooler manages himself better 😂
I was watching their live stream on Sunday and one of them mentioned watching Kyle Pallo's videos. Someone needs to send them a link here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know a Club 33 member who hate watches him 👀

But please Kylie, inquiring Tattlers want to know....

WHERES ARE BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, what does this nobody need with $775 worth of footwear & where exactly is he wearing them? They're his "cruise shoes", but he doesn't have another trip booked until next year. Fact of the matter is, those things are going to collect more dust in his closet than steps on the actual pavement
He hasn't even worn those shoes once, has he? Even despite saying that he wanted Casey to book them a dinner ASAP so he could show off his "Mr. Fly Guy" shoes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He brought them home from the shoe store. He probably still has them. :ROFLMAO:
He also brought them back to the shoe store cause they do free shipping. He flew back on Southwest where you could bring bags on the plane. He may of returned them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He also brought them back to the shoe store cause they do free shipping. He flew back on Southwest where you could bring bags on the plane. He may of returned them.
He probably begged his Mom to buy them so he could show them off for the hatters with the promise of him returning them right after.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He hasn't even worn those shoes once, has he? Even despite saying that he wanted Casey to book them a dinner ASAP so he could show his "Mr. Fly Guy" shoes.
I thought he said he wore his new shoes when he went out to dinner with Casey's day. That dinner was not on camera though.

Reactions: 6
I thought he said he wore his new shoes when he went out to dinner with Casey's day. That dinner was not on camera though.
You're right, just checked the transcripts and Casey said he "broke out his new shoes" for her dad.

000715.jpg

I wonder if he wore the pantyhose socks? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like the Magic Dad’s a lot. They can be bougie(sp?) but they can pull it off and are aware of it.

Reactions: 2
I like the Magic Dad’s a lot. They can be bougie(sp?) but they can pull it off and are aware of it.
Same! Another member mentioned them being pretentious, but I’ve never gotten that vibe. Are they totally relatable? Not to me and my bank account haha, but they also don’t pretend to be, like so many others.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.