Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a freakin' second! Is that his wallet on display in the middle there? What kind of person would slap their wallet down on the middle of the surface their eating on??! Big boy MUST have paid for dinner. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1690909204593.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"....her mouth melting."
"....licking her chops."

Aside from the mentally challenged idiot's unlettered and near indecipherable word salad (the only salad he's ever had😂), that description sounds like a little stable boy who's just brought a bale of fresh hay for a mare to eat and is describing the act.

Great food reviewer, huh? And the description, now that I think of it, fits pretty well. "We're putting the food bag on the old mare."🐎
horse.gif
Nummy! ____ Neeeeigh'.....'Juicy!'

Further, imagine being seated anywhere near those two hayseed white trash rubes, both with their damned camera's out, blabbering away and filming the food they're eating. Just a sickening sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm 58 and would not wear those hideous shoes.
I mentioned earlier they look like something my 67 year old father would buy. The horse-bit buckle and the loafer.

I got a pair of Gucci loafers for a b'day present a couple of years ago in black. No way would I have worn those. The horse-bit buckle alone
screams senior citizen (or mob guy 🤣 ) and I gave those to my dad. He love them, btw. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mentioned earlier they look like something my 67 year old father would buy. The horse-bit buckle and the loafer.

I got a pair of Gucci loafers for a b'day present a couple of years ago in black. No way would I have worn those. The horse-bit buckle alone
screams senior citizen (or mob guy 🤣 ) and I gave those to my dad. He love them, btw. 😂
I think these look more current for Dress Shoes and it incorporates the Horse bit and at a fraction of the cost. Cole Haan

Reactions: 7
Reasons like at 13:54 is why I will get immense joy out of trolling him in person when he’s getting shopping carts in the target parking lot. It will all be on camera of course😂 I also have have a feeling his tattle threads will still continue even after complete channel collapse and it’s absolutely hilarious to think about 🤣 he actually thought he would become a famous YouTube celebrity lmfao 😂
Kyle you’re overdue for a nature walk vlog 🤷‍♂️ those are the funniest vlogs 🤣 Kyle did you already figure out who you will blame for your channel collapse? Do narcissists plan anything in advance or do they just wing it each and every single day🤔
Predictions on channel collapse blame:
Blame on Casey if she leaves him
Blame on jojo for any reason
Blame on dis or uo for stopping the grift
Blame on Stan’s for not sending more money
Blame on the algorithm for shadow banning
Blame on the haters for a job well done 👍
But it will never be because of himself.
Enjoy the grift while it lasts because you have about 3-5 months left small fry 🤏
Side note I’m now changing lmfao to 13:54 Calling on all covert tattlers in the parks and in Orlando to shout 13:54 or tattle life in the background when he’s vlogging.
13:54 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
As SnapChet so aptly phrased it: "
NO originality. NO creativity. NO real content.
In summary: Same tit Different Day!

I tried, but once again could not sit through more than two minutes of his same old crap. Watched JoJo's instead. While I am not a fan of JoJo either, at least his content is different every day. JoJo is in the Middle East, and Kyle is in the Middle of Florida - from where he is very afraid to venture out! Can you imagine PayLow in Dubai, or anywhere in the UAE for that matter? Even with banker mommy, clown daddy, Farlexa and a couple of his beards, there is no way KP could handle it. Look at all the international places JoJo has been to this year- Paris, Tokyo, Greece, Dubai, etc. and compare that with all the places KP has visited - Coco Cay, Nassau, Cozumel and let's not forget - the DR! No surprise that JoJo told KP that he "was going his own way." Let's not forget that JoJo even has friends to do all these things with him - while KP can't even keep one real friend.

• Haha

I bet Paulie Walnuts would have loved them. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As SnapChet so aptly phrased it: "
NO originality. NO creativity. NO real content.
In summary: Same tit Different Day!
Add:

NO real effort.

"Fritters, fruits, something... whatever."

Why bother to spend a second looking at how to properly pronounce stuff or accurately describe things? I guess Pallo will tell you it's part of his "art."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus, what does this nobody need with $775 worth of footwear & where exactly is he wearing them? They're his "cruise shoes", but he doesn't have another trip booked until next year. Fact of the matter is, those things are going to collect more dust in his closet than steps on the actual pavement
Hopefully Casey dumps his ass by the time he goes on another cruise. Telling her that his new shoes were a surprise for her is a whole new low even for Kyle.

#justice-for-casey-and-the-hurricane-bunny

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.