Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're walking the lightning lane line to FOP and at 13:54 a woman in the standby line and says, "It's going to be a long, long time" Kyle replies, "For you, you guys are standby" and laughs a stupid, mocking laugh. The way he said it was so cringe, like he was superior. He is so childish.

The peasants in the standby lane...meanwhile Kyle is in the sister-funded lightning lane. :LOL:
When he ends up on a park bench sometime in the future, passersby may laugh at him too.
Kyle, don't forget you wore this shirt which sums it all. What goes around comes around!

C817B7F7-EC6B-4A49-8473-DEC89257FC6C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL! Idiot admitted that the last media event he went to was with Alexa. If my memory serves me correctly, that was the event for the Avatar Way of Water release. It was also the event anyone could sign up for. He also claimed he has had to turn down events since then. This is the same guy who flew to Mikwaukee and broke his vacation in two because he received a last minute invite to a small event at EPCOT. Sure Jan! We all believe you are turning down invites.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair I used to do the same, especially during the days of Fastpass+ the amount of people who spent no time trying to refresh for slots for top tier attractions like Flight of Passage was kind of high. There were numerous times we'd be able to get day of slots multiple times for FoP while people stood in a 100+ minute standby line.
Oh, me too.
It's just the way he said what he said. It made him look like a bragging, juvenile jerk.

Reactions: 8
LOL! Idiot admitted that the last media event he went to was with Alexa. If my memory serves me correctly, that was the event for the Avatar Way of Water release. It was also the event anyone could sign up for. He also claimed he has had to turn down events since then. This is the same guy who flew to Mikwaukee and broke his vacation in two because he received a last minute invite to a small event at EPCOT. Sure Jan! We all believe you are turning down invites.😉
He's just copying TimTracker who gets a random email from Disney about experiencing a certain event and frames it as Disney personally invited him out to experience it.

Reactions: 8
Nomans Lounge
1690907629985.png

He can't pronounce "frites". Oh well, they turned out to be yucca fries, anyway.
1690907725414.png

1690907671446.png

1690907778012.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair I used to do the same, especially during the days of Fastpass+ the amount of people who spent no time trying to refresh for slots for top tier attractions like Flight of Passage was kind of high. There were numerous times we'd be able to get day of slots multiple times for FoP while people stood in a 100+ minute standby line.
Good old times...

I could find multiple FPs for FoP, 7DMT, Slinky, Tower.

But Frozen Ever After? That one never showed up for me.

Reactions: 2
Kyle shows us Disney Springs and Animal Kingdom again. JoJo is in Dubai with plans to visit SeaWorld Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World, Warner Bros, Burj Khalifa and some nightlife.

JoJo is certainly going his own way. Kyle keep calling yourself a travel channel, lifestyle channel, reporter or whatever lie to fit daily narrative.

Reactions: 13
Kyle notices the 'jammy' shirt.
View attachment 2349384

Sounds like he's hinting he's going to buy this for Alexa, but then...doesn't.
View attachment 2349393

View attachment 2349392

I noticed him say "No shot" in yesterdays vlog, too. Doesn't that sound like a phrase an 8 year old would say?
View attachment 2349389
I get trying to have a "family friendly" channel but COME.ON. He caters more towards kids and it makes it unbearable for adults who don't care if you say tit or crap.

Reactions: 7
He's just copying TimTracker who gets a random email from Disney about experiencing a certain event and frames it as Disney personally invited him out to experience it.
I just received the invoice to pay the balance for my upcoming trip to WDW! #Disneyinvite, baybee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It appears that Sister-Wife is still in town for the big move today. Guess whose doing all the packing, lifting and carrying and whose holding the camera?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just received the invoice to pay the balance for my upcoming trip to WDW! #Disneyinvite, baybee
I'll see that and raise you this email that they sent me stating that I get money off for being a Disney+ subscriber.

#hosted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.