Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2346961
And they say chivalry is dead :rolleyes:
View attachment 2346963
Shocked if he asked to help her, but not shocked he used it to throw shade at the hatters.
Funny how many times he's referenced things that Tattle has brought up since his sister arrived. My guess is that when he started whining to her about the 'jealous hatters' (as always), his sister started talking about Tattle (she admitted she reads here all the time) and is coaching him on this stuff:
  • Tells him to mention that she wanted to carry ALL her luggage and that she's an independent woman :rolleyes:
  • Makes a TikTok saying that squatch always pays for her and Casey no matter how much they insist
And I know there were a few other things since she's been in town, just can't remember them off the top of my head.

It's too coincidental that he's throwing all this shade at the hatters since she arrived. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is it me or is Big Boy eerily quiet about anything Universal lately. No mention of HHN house announcements. Nothing. You don’t think they contacted him do you???

Reactions: 11
Is it me or is Big Boy eerily quiet about anything Universal lately. No mention of HHN house announcements. Nothing. You don’t think they contacted him do you???
I don’t think they contacted him. I do think there’s a chance he could get pulled aside at the turnstile for a chat.

Reactions: 12
Funny how many times he's referenced things that Tattle has brought up since his sister arrived. My guess is that when he started whining to her about the 'jealous hatters' (as always), his sister started talking about Tattle (she admitted she reads here all the time) and is coaching him on this stuff:
  • Tells him to mention that she wanted to carry ALL her luggage and that she's an independent woman :rolleyes:
  • Makes a TikTok saying that squatch always pays for Alexa and Casey no matter how much they insist
And I know there were a few other things since she's been in town, just can't remember them off the top of my head.

It's just too coincidental that he's throwing all this shade at the hatters since she arrived. :ROFLMAO:
He's so thin-skinned and just can't let it go. Trying to prove the hatters wrong. :ROFLMAO: Too bad we see through him like cellophane.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they contacted him. I do think there’s a chance he could get pulled aside at the turnstile for a chat.
He’s so scared of confrontation I wonder if he’ll skip HHN just in case that’s what Universal is planning to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same thing earlier. It's possible they contacted him but I believe they usually wait until you enter the park to have a chat. The REAL tell is going to be closer to October and if he actually goes to HHN or has some 'excuse.'

Reactions: 13
Or if he misses an upload because he was planning on filming at UO and then couldn’t.

• Heart
The Yacht Club room review / Dinner and Drinks / Dance Club video was maybe the cringiest I have seen in a while. The "I just told them to go bond" statement was not long after Kyle was measuring up his girlfriend and his sister. I can't put my finger on it, but it just seemed creepy from the start to the finish of the video.

Reactions: 7
Kile is saying goodbye to Twitter and he's leaving for X. He likes it better.

000691.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, guys… I KNOW I’m nuts when it comes to stuff like this, but I swear that’s an engagement ring on kristas finger at the end of jojos video today… and if it is, kudos to him for beating Kyle to that milestone and not “teasing” it for months 🤣

Who knows. The ring in question first made an appearance on night 1. It was on her middle finger. It’s shown during dinner and near the end of the vlog. She wears a band on the forefinger on one hand, and this on the other hand.

Are her hands shown in any of the Atlantic Dance Hall photos or video?
View attachment 2346864
When they went on the cruise, he introduced her as his "friend" Krista. Is that what he normally does?

Reactions: 3
  • Makes a TikTok saying that squatch always pays for her and Casey no matter how much they insist

It's too coincidental that he's throwing all this shade at the hatters since she arrived. :ROFLMAO:
Nope not coincidental but they do a really bad job at it as we know that it is all true and do they honestly think we will all just be like, ooooo, ok, he DOES ask about the luggage and oooo, ok he DOES pay. lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My guess is that Kyle is terrified to go back to Universal with the very real threat of being publicly trespassed from the park the moment he scans in with his pass.

• Heart
My guess is that Kyle is terrified to go back to Universal with the very real threat of being publicly trespassed from the park the moment he scans in with his pass.
He couldn't be too terrified considering he never took his blatant disregard for rules video down.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.