Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so did they actually get something free at Corkcicle or was it just the stickers and 25% off coupon that Alexa used when buying herself something?
---
He's not drinking again until a cruise? Huh? Where did that come from? Do we want to put bets on when he drinks again and it WON'T be a cruise? SMH
It’s funny because this video(based on Alexa’s clothes) was clearly shot before their night out with Casey where they ran into Nick and JoJo and he had like 5 drinks. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok so did they actually get something free at Corkcicle or was it just the stickers and 25% off coupon that Alexa used when buying herself something?
---
He's not drinking again until a cruise? Huh? Where did that come from? Do we want to put bets on when he drinks again and it WON'T be a cruise? SMH
The whole drinking thing is concerning. It gives very “I don’t have a problem, I can stop whenever I want” energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
He said Corkcicle hit him up on Instagram. Looks like they gave him the Groot Corkcicle and Flavors of Florida pins and Alexa bought hers with the 25% off coupon.

1690818943855.png

1690818905347.png

Reactions: 6
I am not convinced he is not blacklisted. My contact who works with the area that invites vloggers to media events has not told me otherwise. This is the same person whi reached out to me initially to let me know he had been invited to a few events initially and he basically F’d up so bad he hasn’t been invited back.
Soon he'll arrive at the parks and, after filming the concrete and grass leading up to the entrance, he'll start flexing his Magic Band+ and old Magic Cards and say they were specially given to him and give him VIP entrance to the parks ___ as he gets in line with everyone else. :ROFLMAO:

As silly as that sounds, he's getting so damned desperate and butthurt from all the negativity directed his way, the obvious lies he's been caught in, the wholesale tit show con and grift he's offered up with nonexistent 'house purchases' and 'perfect apartments,' he might do that. 😂 And the idiots who are his true devotees, Hulkster/Diva/ShaunC/ and ol' DebySue from Iowa :ROFLMAO:would buy it.

No doubt in my mind he's on the tit list at Disney, and deservedly so, and perhaps Universal as well now after his little stunt at the Minion's ride. Now he relies solely on lies, his family, his girl-friend and whatever he has left to grift online.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I did not know that a million people came here in the morning, I'm actually kinda surprised the whole place is already full. I guess it's noon a lot of people want to eat, so." KP at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember, Alexa planned EVERYTHING they are doing. She's the one who signed up for this.

The Big Boy Big Shot claims that Disney emailed him personally and begged him to come or something.
Was probably Iger who emailed him, come on!

• Haha
It’s funny because this video(based on Alexa’s clothes) was clearly shot before their night out with Casey where they ran into Nick and JoJo and he had like 5 drinks. 😂
Hmmmm you think so
He said Corkcicle hit him up on Instagram. Looks like they gave him the Groot Corkcicle and Flavors of Florida pins and Alexa bought hers with the 25% off coupon.

View attachment 2346570
View attachment 2346566
I wasn't sure if the Groot was included.
---

View attachment 2346570
View attachment 2346566
I am thinking everyone got the same thing as it was probably something that was part of this thing but who knows as he never tells the truth anyway.

Reactions: 8
Hmmmm you think so

---

I am thinking everyone got the same thing as it was probably something that was part of this thing but who knows as he never tells the truth anyway.
That's how it appeared to me, but maybe someone here knows otherwise??? I think you are right, though. Everyone that attended the FOF event got the groot corkcicle and pins. Corkcicle didn't hit him up on IG, he's full of tit like usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Pallo's "invitation" from Disney, an invitation available to the general public, demonstrates his desperation to perpetuate his illusion (read lie) he peddles to that gaggle of dumbass dullards online who drink the Koolaid and ask for seconds.

His 'invitation' is akin to those you get from some generic sales group for a complimentary dinner on them and you listen to a sales pitch. THAT'S how special his invitation is. He was probably excited to receive or get his little dirty hands on anything with the word 'invitation' associated with Disney that he could peddle to his gullible and idiotic stans.
ite.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had my granddaughter all weekend so I'm trying to catch up. I only watched patch of yesterday's tit show a was laughing my ass off at how many times he showed the TV. He's so ridiculous he thinks we believe he paid for the room. Hey dumbass, we know you and your sister have the same last name! We also know you didn't pay for the room. If you did, why didn't you get the club-level you said was so unfortunate you didn't have... IDIOT!

• Haha
Kyle and Alexa must have spent some weekend time on tattle. Separate forks for their cream puff AND Alexa cut the burger in half to share!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmmm you think so

---

Here’s a screenshot of yesterday’s video before Casey got there. I remembered Alexa’s green outfit because it’s actually kind of cute compared to what she usual wears. Unless she’s just repeating. Doubt it though since they read here so much! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
rofl, passing off a general public event as if he got personally invited is so desperate and hilarious. I almost feel sorry for him and his delusions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s a screenshot of yesterday’s video before Casey got there. I remembered Alexa’s green outfit because it’s actually kind of cute compared to what she usual wears. Unless she’s just repeating. Doubt it though since they read here so much! 😂
From what I see, they didn't go to that 2nd hotel until later on in the day as he said the deluxe hotels you can't check in to until later when the All Star was ready at 9am. Maybe they went to the park that day, since they were there at 10am and then the hotel and then out to dinner as it looks like she changed for dinner and out that night.

Reactions: 4
I had my granddaughter all weekend so I'm trying to catch up. I only watched patch of yesterday's tit show a was laughing my ass off at how many times he showed the TV. He's so ridiculous he thinks we believe he paid for the room. Hey dumbass, we know you and your sister have the same last name! We also know you didn't pay for the room. If you did, why didn't you get the club-level you said was so unfortunate you didn't have... IDIOT!
Bingo! If he were paying, the big shot would have opted for the Club Level room he wanted so badly. He's such an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Whoa! Rough day over at the Lil' twit's Twitter page. Brutal! 😂
🤭 They aren't buying the Lying Grifting Brother & Sister-Wife Pallo Dog&Pony Show.

He LUVS Halloween! He LUVS Disney! ___ He's just full of l......well, full of tit.

apubliclist.jpg

apubliclist1.jpg

apubliclist3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bingo! If he were paying, the big shot would have opted for the Club Level room he wanted so bad. He's such an idiot.
Right. And since when does Kyle pay for anything unless he absolutely has to. Heck, he can't even afford the annual fee for a P.O. Box, you know he can't afford a Club Level room at the Yacht Club Resort...even discounted. Money b issue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.