Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I see, they didn't go to that 2nd hotel until later on in the day as he said the deluxe hotels you can't check in to until later when the All Star was ready at 9am. Maybe they went to the park that day, since they were there at 10am and then the hotel and then out to dinner as it looks like she changed for dinner and out that night.
Exactly. That’s what I’m saying. He said he wasn’t drinking again (until the next cruise) that morning at Disney Springs. Later that night after they check in and she changes and they meet Casey, they go out and he proceeds to have 5 drinks.

Reactions: 13
Kyle has talked about his booking on the inaugural sailing of RCCL's Icon of the Seas January 27, 2024. So with his latest pronouncement, he actually expects us to believe he's not going to drink for 5 1/2 months!?! GTFO Kylie! You may not be as bad as JoHo in the alcohol department, but there is no way you're even going to make it to the end of August.

Do you know how to tell when Kyle is lying? His lips are moving!

BTW, Casey, all of the above should have you seeing a sea of red flags.

1690823286361.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle has talked about his booking on the inaugural sailing of RCCL's Icon of the Seas January 27, 2024. So with his latest pronouncement, he actually expects us to believe he's not going to drink for 5 1/2 months!?! GTFO Kylie! You may not be as bad as JoHo in the alcohol department, but there is no way you're even going to make it to the end of August.

Do you know how to tell when Kyle is lying? His lips are moving!
He's not going to make it to the end of this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BTW, Casey, all of the above should have you seeing a sea of red flags.

View attachment 2346715
Kile has touched on every possible 'red flag' in a romantic relationship.

1) Behaves in a controlling manner: Always telling Casey what to do, forcing her to ride Soarin', disregards places that she wants to go and has to go where he wants to go first.

2) Has no friends: Quickly burned any bridge with any potential friend he's ever had and currently has zero real friends, just people who will 'put up with him.'

3) Exhibits persistent jealousy: Got jealous when his sister bought a house and had to pretend to buy his own house, got jealous when his half-brother got a dog and had to have a dog, tracks Lora's location through her phone and obsesses about her going on dates with other guys and tries to sabotage them by persistently calling and facetiming.

4) Calls their exes "crazy": A few weeks ago he said his favorite thing about Casey was that she was 'low maintenance,' then he made a comment about his exes being 'high maintenance' and it was TERRIBLE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ol' shifty eyes Kyle makes an appearance immediately after he says he's not drinking until a cruise. His facial expressions are pretty telling. A lot of twitching in these few seconds.

1690823376783.png

1690823477324.png

Then says but who knows when that's gonna be and shakes his head in disbelief.
1690823799636.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, guys… I KNOW I’m nuts when it comes to stuff like this, but I swear that’s an engagement ring on kristas finger at the end of jojos video today… and if it is, kudos to him for beating Kyle to that milestone and not “teasing” it for months 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly. That’s what I’m saying. He said he wasn’t drinking again (until the next cruise) that morning at Disney Springs. Later that night after they check in and she changes and they meet Casey, they go out and he proceeds to have 5 drinks.
Correct. Both Disney Springs and the Abracadabra Bar - Atlantic Dance evening were on July 28th. He didn't even make it 12 hours!

Kyle = 🤥 🤥 👖 🔥

• Haha
Correct. Both Disney Springs and the Abracadabra Bar - Atlantic Dance evening were on July 28th. He didn't even make it 12 hours!

Kyle = 🤥 🤥 👖 🔥
Lmao at the emoji’s 😂
---
Honestly, Kyle is so boring I’m more interested in this. Can anyone confirm whether or not this dude is out the closet or if he still engaged or what? From what I’ve read on here he’s possibly no longer engaged and was posting quotes and was all in his feelings last week. I hope he’s out and happy. I’m rooting for you Nick!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Right. And since when does Kyle pay for anything unless he absolutely has to. Heck, he can't even afford the annual fee for a P.O. Box, you know he can't afford a Club Level room at the Yacht Club Resort...even discounted. Money b issue.
You know what we're doing later this year? Going on a cruise and staying at Riviera on our DVC points that we paid for and can use whenever we like without grifting from someone.

• Heart
Ok, guys… I KNOW I’m nuts when it comes to stuff like this, but I swear that’s an engagement ring on kristas finger at the end of jojos video today… and if it is, kudos to him for beating Kyle to that milestone and not “teasing” it for months 🤣
Like it was said before, if JoJo did propose he wouldn't sit on it. It would be all over his socials. He also wouldn't propose then jet off to UAE.

Reactions: 12
Who knows. The ring in question first made an appearance on night 1. It was on her middle finger. It’s shown during dinner and near the end of the vlog. She wears a band on the forefinger on one hand, and this on the other hand.

Are her hands shown in any of the Atlantic Dance Hall photos or video?
IMG_3280.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The dwarf takes a bite of a burger and says, “I don’t know how to describe this.”

Well no tit, Sherlock. We all know you lack the vocabulary to describe anything.

And here’s a pro tip, keep your damn grungy fingers out of your mouth when you’re eating.

Honestly, who, over the age of three, needs to put their fingers in their mouth when eating?

• Haha
Like it was said before, if JoJo did propose he wouldn't sit on it. It would be all over his socials. He also wouldn't propose then jet off to UAE.
I agree. I think JoJo would vlog the proposal and be blasting it all over his socials for attention. The ring was on the middle finger and then later on the ring finger. Probably made her do it to drive engagement and make people speculate just like Kyle and the whole "white nails" thing and "Is Lora my girlfriend?" shtick.

If it is an engagement ring, joke is on her as it’s clearly fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1690826644658.png

And they say chivalry is dead :rolleyes:
1690826675280.png

Shocked if he asked to help her, but not shocked he used it to throw shade at the hatters.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.