Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving it or living in it?
Maybe a little from column A, a little from column B. Who knows. He does seem shot out of a cannon today. I also agree that mom and dad may have something to do with the " new apartment" . Another cruise, wow. I think he gets a little upset when the gifts are for Casey.

Reactions: 5
I really find it hard to believe Iberostar is sponsoring their stay. Not that he would lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."
Well that can make for some very interesting vlogging of Kyle dealing with adversity.

Reactions: 2
Maybe a little from column A, a little from column B. Who knows. He does seem shot out of a cannon today. I also agree that mom and dad may have something to do with the " new apartment" . Another cruise, wow. I think he gets a little upset when the gifts are for Casey.
He even starts out today's video with a "WOOOOOOOO!" Little-man is gassed up!

2023-05-12 11_48_14-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

New apartment funded by mommy and daddy and grifted a resort stay! BIG THINGS IN 2023!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He even starts out today's video with a "WOOOOOOOO!" Little-man is gassed up!

View attachment 2165577

New apartment funded by mommy and daddy and grifted a resort stay! BIG THINGS IN 2023!!!
He's not playing! .

...except mom & Dad^3 - they're getting played if they're thinking they're helping their speshul boy by enabling him with a free place to stay, free car repairs, free cruises

• Haha
Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."

Reactions: 3
I really find it hard to believe Iberostar is sponsoring their stay. Not that he would lie.
I'm sure it can be confirmed with Iberostar if they are actually sponsoring Kyle Pallo.

Based on how jacked up he is today, he definitely grifted something from someone. It's a complete 180 from his "stressed" and gloomy self lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is he continuously losing subscribers? It seems like he's been stuck at 178k for months now...

Reactions: 3

I mean to be fair, how many other countries are warning their citizens about travel to the US? It's just as bad here as it is in some other countries.

Reactions: 6
Is he continuously losing subscribers? It seems like he's been stuck at 178k for months now...
He appears to buy another 1k subs every 10-12 days on average. Lately, it's taken longer recently as he's had to reroute limited funds to
Patreon to buy a few $5 subscriptions to ease the sharp drop visual on the monthly performance graph.

11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k (17 days)
3/19/23-175k. (14 days)
4/02/23-176k (14 days)
4/14/23-177k (12 days)
4/30/23-178k (16 days)
5/12/23-179k? (12 days-is today the day? finger crossed lol)

Reactions: 4
Kyle's internet still seems good enough right now to delete/hide all of the critical comments or comments correcting him. I'm seeing a ton being removed right now.

2023-05-12 12_36_38-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

🤣🤣 ^^ This comment has already been removed

2023-05-12 12_37_17-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

2023-05-12 12_47_54-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

Last edited:
I can’t understand why the full time vloggers never go live. G+G goes live each and every single day and each and every single day looks like this

Does he even plan to get off the ship?

• Haha
What corporate or otherwise apartment complex allows you to sign a lease three months in advance?

In my experience they’ll hold it for a few weeks to a month because the way these places work now is their prices fluctuate daily and they pretty much get 30 days notice of vacation from tenants. I dunno, just sounds odd to be based on my previous renting if about ten apartments or properties over the years.

So now he's also worked at Urban Outfitters?

Gets face wipes and assumes they are for Casey. Maybe try using them on that everlasting zit, baaaay-BEE!
9F734A76-0958-47A3-B754-6AFD93889864_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All comments correcting him about the mortgage thing are being removed. Little-man doesn't want people to know that it's a BOGUS excuse for him not buying a home. He's such a lying POS.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.