Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too funny about the daily Starbucks chuggers. Judging from his recent lackluster P.O. unboxings, it has to be lack of gift cards. Life is rough lately for our little grifter... no more morning Starbucks drive-thru, can't afford new sneakers, and has to settle for cruising on the oldest and smallest ships. 😭
It’s a good wake up call for our guy. Welcome to the real world, Kyle. That’s how the overwhelming majority of people who don’t have successful careers live

Reactions: 5
Kyle Pallo #31- He’s so mind numbing I can’t even come up with a title- comment down below!

• Haha
Kylie is getting famous! Inside The Magic is spreading the word! go Kylie!

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is one of Universal Orlando’s most thrilling rides. Transporting riders to the Forbidden Forest, it brings Guests face-to-face with some of the magical creatures from the world of Harry Potter, including Fluffy the three-headed-dog, Blast-Ended Skrewts, Centaurs, and Cornish Pixies.

With sights like these, the temptation to whip out your phone is, understandably, strong. However, Reddit user Krystist took to the platform to share their frustration at parkgoers who film on the coaster. Sharing a vlog from YouTuber Kyle Pallo – who filmed part of his video on the ride – they wrote: “PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid’s, last time I rode it got shut down for an hour because someone was doing this and dropped their phone.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All this tells me is he was too lazy to pre film some stupid crap and set it to auto upload while he’s gone.
that or he's blown through all his double vlog days already being lazy

I can also guarantee that he didn't think far enough ahead to check the onboard wifi status and just thought of it recently. to which it was too late to stock pile videos. Zero research. Zero planning. Zero effort.
---
Kyle went to Universal with Jojo and Jete? When last has he gone anywhere with Jojo? He hits a million and now he's going to the park with him & Jete.
Betting it was an effort to grift some of jojo's non-viewing subs.

AFAIK, all Royal Caribbean ships have been installing Starlink service. I don’t know if they’ve gotten to the Grandeur yet, but reports that I’ve seen from other ships state it works amazingly well.

When I was on my gay cruise on Harmony of the Seas, I have to say that it wasn’t all that great, but you also had 5000 queer men on apps trying to hook up, so…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle rides Haygrids though. Not the same thing 😉
1683895279549.png

I was actually impressed, that the transcription software was able to decipher his giberish. But I'm guessing it has some kind of AI running and knew that he was talking on the theme of Hogwarts

hog-grits
hey-grits

Kyle, people make fun of you because you've watch the movies and have heard numerous people say Hagrid correctly.

I know you're reading on here so here's a tip for you

---
I was shocked he pronounced it correctly yesterday. Twice!
maybe he finally got the message or tired of Casey correcting him?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2165167
I was actually impressed, that the transcription software was able to decipher his giberish. But I'm guessing it has some kind of AI running and knew that he was talking on the theme of Hogwarts

hog-grits
hey-grits

Kyle, people make fun of you because you've watch the movies and have heard numerous people say Hagrid correctly.

---

EXACTLY kylie! Noone is making fun of you. Everyone is correcting you because you sound dumb!

Reactions: 7
Speaking of his BMW: Notice how his recent vlogs don’t show him in the car. They merely start out with him walking into the theme parks. What happened there? Is he driving Casey’s car as a “loaner” while the Beemer is being serviced? And why is there no more footage of him getting his daily “chugger” from the Starbucks / Dunkin drive through? Perhaps, no more coffee gift cards from his stans? Times are tough even for the grifters.
Maybe we are back to the Pontiac.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2165167

hog-grits
hey-grits

---

2023-04-09 11_02_09-I Was So WRONG About The Carnival Liberty_ Our First Day Aboard, Dinner At...png

• Haha
AFAIK, all Royal Caribbean ships have been installing Starlink service. I don’t know if they’ve gotten to the Grandeur yet, but reports that I’ve seen from other ships state it works amazingly well.

When I was on my gay cruise on Harmony of the Seas, I have to say that it wasn’t all that great, but you also had 5000 queer men on apps trying to hook up, so…
I think he’s not doing cruise videos because he didn’t want to pay for the Internet package. Money is tight for Kylie’ He’s gotta pinch 🤏 his pennies. 😂

Reactions: 7
I think he’s not doing cruise videos because he didn’t want to pay for the Internet package. Money is tight for Kylie’ He’s gotta pinch 🤏 his pennies. 😂
DADx3 isn't there to pay for his $20 per day internet this time. It all comes down to if Casey is going to fork over the money for him. I'm sure he's begging and groveling with her right now to buy it for him.

pretty sure that POS is DOA. most likely still sitting in the parking lot but it's not road worthy.
I really hope they towed that rusting eyesore by now and sent Pallo the bill. Per Florida's abandoned vehicle laws, any abandoned vehicle in a road or parking lot is considered a "public nuisance" and law enforcement will place a notice on it telling the owner that the vehicle needs to be removed within 5 days. Supposedly his apartment complex was made aware of it a few months ago.

The Pontiac was last spotted in February, sitting abandoned in the Venetian Isle parking lot with no tags:

6AE8BADB-6961-41E7-A628-C76C9CC6DD8C (1).jpeg

DA4A8E1B-815C-4E14-9724-180FE7A8566C (1).png

• Haha
I really hope they towed that rusting eyesore by now and sent Pallo the bill. Per Florida's abandoned vehicle laws, any abandoned vehicle in a road or parking lot is considered a "public nuisance" and law enforcement will place a notice on it telling the owner that the vehicle needs to be removed within 5 days. Supposedly his apartment complex was made aware of it a few months ago.

The Pontiac was last spotted in February, sitting abandoned in the Venetian Isle parking lot with no tags:

View attachment 2165278
View attachment 2165280
Lmaoooo not “rusting eyesore” 😂 that’s what we’re should name his pimple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had the same thought yesterday. He has broken the rules many times. Filming on Tron with his iPhone, for example. They must be aware of it by now, and I'm sure he's off their invite list, but he deserves a ban. Jete got one for two incidents, Kyle has endless rule breaks on film.
The people that will "complain" if he does get banned are one of two types. The first is someone who never will or rarely ever visits the Disney parks. This is not the consumer Disney cares that much about "losing" due to lack of any revenue in the parks. The second is someone with an AP or who visits frequently that will be "very upset" with Disney for about a month but will then forget all about Kyle's ban and continue to spend money accordingly. Disney wins no matter what and gets rid of a nuisance.

Pallo mentions that there might be no uploads for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because he doesn't know how good the internet is on the cruise. I hope Hulkster will be okay 😔
Sending out the thoughts and prayers now to Hulkster
---
money b tough

Reactions: 6
Not sure why this came to mind but does anyone remember when Kyle was "sponsored" by Coke and got that promo pack? We seem to recall that he never did any content to promote this. Guessing he's off their media list now as well?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.