Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Thread
Congratulations to @DisneyTrolls for the great tittle.

As for the recap i am still not watching his crap but i guess it's safe to say he is still cruising and has a beard.
Feel free to add all the other important stuf.

Reactions: 14
Only mentioned his car was in the shop five times in the first 6 min of today’s vlog *hint, hint* C’mon Brian Stevens, grab your wallet! Bat signal’s lit, & Kyle needs rescuing. What a way to make a bleeping living

Man, does she flinch at 6:50 when Kyle puts his hand on the wall by her head. Blink twice if you need help Casey, homeboy’s not worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
did he goto a dealership or a random mechanic? I bet he had his "I'm a big youtube star" ego on and tried to get them to do it for free after they quoted him their hourly shop rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Time for a new Thread
Congratulations to @DisneyTrolls for the great tittle.

As for the recap i am still not watching his crap but i guess it's safe to say he is still cruising and has a beard.
Feel free to add all the other important stuf.

Thank you! I am so honored! Recap? Our boy Kyle went on a 3-hour tour and got shipwrecked with Professor Clown Dad x 3, movie star Nurse Farida, a millionaire’s wife Susan… oh wait, wrong show! Gilligan’s Island was actually interesting and had meaningful content.

Kyle went cruising on someone else’s dime, hacked my time “diming” and jumped on some overinflated floaties in the ocean while swallowing seawater and “concurring” his fear of the ocean. Prepubescent Kyle with his stalking, obsessive, homophobic, egocentric tweets resurrected from the grave while Farida/Alexa tried to bury them at sea. Our little protagonist faced ferocious Mexican chihuahuas and lived to tell the tale while walking past buttered chicken. He, unfortunately, was not shipwrecked and is now back on dry land to rule his kingdom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it's a Kylie thread but look who showed up in JoJo's live today...
1683057763360.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why purchase DVC when you can grift one without having to pay annual dues?

Reactions: 16
So weird how nervous he is about Casey meeting Sister-Wife and whether they do a hug or handshake. She's just your sister dude. The thumbnail makes it seem like Casey and Sister-Wife are at odds with each other and Kyle has to choose between them. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle was filming on Tron in today's video. Currently you are only allowed to film with the chest mounted GoPro for that ride. It didn't seem like he had one on or was in possession of one. I'm sure he's violating the rules once more. To where can he be reported for this??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you! I am so honored! Recap? Our boy Kyle went on a 3-hour tour and got shipwrecked with Professor Clown Dad x 3, movie star Nurse Farida, a millionaire’s wife Susan… oh wait, wrong show! Gilligan’s Island was actually interesting and had meaningful content.

Kyle went cruising on someone else’s dime, hacked my time “diming” and jumped on some overinflated floaties in the ocean while swallowing seawater and “concurring” his fear of the ocean. Prepubescent Kyle with his stalking, obsessive, homophobic, egocentric tweets resurrected from the grave while Farida/Alexa tried to bury them at sea. Our little protagonist faced ferocious Mexican chihuahuas and lived to tell the tale while walking past buttered chicken. He, unfortunately, was not shipwrecked and is now back on dry land to rule his kingdom.
Most importantly, Gilligan's Island has likable characters. On Paylowagain's Island, not so much.

Reactions: 9
Kyle was filming on Tron in today's video. Currently you are only allowed to film with the chest mounted GoPro for that ride. It didn't seem like he had one on or was in possession of one. I'm sure he's violating the rules once more. To where can he be reported for this??
Maybe guest services?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"When did that little man have this car serviced last? 13 years ago? ___ What's this? Looks like a potato in the exhaust. Gun it!"
AmbitiousAccomplishedDrever-max-1mb.gif
____ Oh tit! Well.... Looks like Bob found the leak:
car-maintenance-car-repair.gif

That stupid little prick is in for his "Money Due" shock when he gets the bill for anything done to that old money pit of a clunker.

If Clown3xDAD doesn't cough up the money to pay for it, little Kylie will have a melt down, a cry in the woods and a Woe Is Me! Valley of Despair! vlog every day until someone pays for it for him. He sure as hell doesn't have the $$$ to cover it.

This has potential. This could be wonderful:
ginger-get-the-popcorn.gif

• Haha
Holy Cow! New thread already? A griftmas miracle. Meeting up with the biggest (only) donor Brian Stevens again is freak behavior. That’s Kyle code for keep the Benjamin’s coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So weird how nervous he is about Casey meeting Sister-Wife and whether they do a hug or handshake. She's just your sister dude. The thumbnail makes it seem like Casey and Sister-Wife are at odds with each other and Kyle has to choose between them. 🤢
Speaking of a hug or handshake, does anyone else find it odd that Alexa doesn’t even stand up to greet Casey? She just sat there with her drink. Somebody is not impressed with the other woman in Kyle’s life!
CAFF8C36-9CF4-4993-BFD6-7FF52F867A00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy Cow! New thread already? A griftmas miracle. Meeting up with the biggest (only) donor Brian Stevens again is freak behavior. That’s Kyle code for keep the Benjamin’s coming.
Expectation vs Reality: It's an age old online dilemma.
Imagine Kyle's surprise the first time he met his
biggest (and probably oldest) sugardaddy: 😨😱
Brian Stevens online___vs__ In person.😳
pallo sugardaddy.jpg
🤔😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The unamazing lyin' mini man. He'll claim he's 5'9". sometimes 5'7" but windows don't lie as you see below.
1 (321).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more someone like Brian Stevens becomes the last remaining $tan, the more control they will have over lil kylie. At some point shower shows won't be enough to keep the money flowing. They'll want more, up close and personal. Wait, did I just describe Casey? Nah.

Speaking of a hug or handshake, does anyone else find it odd that Alexa doesn’t even stand up to greet Casey? She just sat there with her drink. Somebody is not impressed with the other woman in Kyle’s life!View attachment 2144112
I'd wager you could actually measure the chill, the temperature
going down when the DowdyDoormat met Schwester-Gattin Farida. 🥶
frauf.jpg
🥶 If you could see the 'inner' self of these 2:
DisgustingJointJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.