Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Transcript from today's vlog:

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And how could he possibly have a good credit score if his card limit is only $500? Does he really think people believe his BS excuses?
Quite a few dullards who believe everything he says judging from the comments on today's video.

Got a kick out of this one whose urging him to take more breaks and vacations because he's overworking himself 🙄

2023-05-12 15_22_27-A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me, My Own Place_ I’ve got a big travel ann...png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice that there were no gift cards in today's "send me presents all the time" vlog? Did the dope really use a butcher cleaver to open boxes? (And ... what was the purpose of doing it at Door Mat's apt? She didn't even want to be in it.) Not a big haul today anyway. I can't believe he didn't even make the connection to the blue and white wooden shoe on the keychain. Does the guy know anything about any place other than Cheeseland, WDW, Nassau and Cozumel?

Reactions: 8
Transcript from today's vlog:

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

You're welcome.
So concise. Amazing. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice that there were no gift cards in today's "send me presents all the time" vlog? Did the dope really use a butcher cleaver to open boxes? (And ... what was the purpose of doing it at Door Mat's apt? She didn't even want to be in it.) Not a big haul today anyway. I can't believe he didn't even make the connection to the blue and white wooden shoe on the keychain. Does the guy know anything about any place other than Cheeseland, WDW, Nassau and Cozumel?
I noticed a few cuts in the video right after he opens some of the envelopes. I assume that means that a gift card was inside, because he no longer wants to show or mention them. The hauls are definitely getting a lot smaller though. And he looks so annoyed when something is for Casey rather than him.

Reactions: 9
Quite a few dullards who believe everything he says judging from the comments on today's video.

Got a kick out of this one whose urging him to take more breaks and vacations because he's overworking himself 🙄

View attachment 2166019
Didn’t the new mortgage rules only come into effect on May 1st? Wasn’t he supposedly “buying” his house back in January/ February? And how could he possibly have a good credit score if his card limit is only $500? Does he really think people believe his BS excuses?
The sad part is that his stupid stans do believe him and his dumb-ass excuses! How in the world could Pallo have a decent credit score? What credit has be built up for himself? He pays for nothing himself - so it's not like he's using his credit card(s) and paying them off every month. His $500 credit limit on the card that his mommy takes care of for him says it all. And I will never believe that the grifter was approved for a 3/4 million dollar mortgage for a house! You know that house would have been mommy and daddy's with KP living there. Of course, KP's version would be that he bought it and moved his parents down to Florida to live with him.

Correct, this cruise is just for Cozumel. But in today's unboxing he mentions that he's working with Iberostar to host him and Casey on a free trip to 2 of their resorts in the DR (but just has to work out a few more details according to him before finalizing the dates).

It would be a shame if Iberostar suddenly realized what a trashy grifter and chronic complainer he is and is not the best "image" to be associating their brand with. (Moans and nit-picks about minor details, shows messy and trashed resort rooms, shows his disgusting eating habits while eating their food, etc.). Hosting Kyle Pallo is a great way to discourage people from visiting your resort.

View attachment 2165533
If they are “working out details” it sounds sus to me.

Reactions: 6
¿Que lo que?
---
For the life of me, I cannot figure out WHY in the world Iberostar - a company he has never once mentioned in his vlogs, nor has he ever expressed any interest in going to their resort in the DR, would sponsor PayLow for a 4 day stay! It is so random. Maybe they are selling time-shares, and they know a sucker when they see one. Our boy did say there is one more formality which he needs to sign before he can tell us more. I know one of our Tattlers on here will figure out how this came to be. They just didn't contact PayLow out of the clear blue; that's for sure.
Ah! Time share! You got it! Makes total sense! I just verified that they do sell timeshares too.
---
Lora probably did all the correspondence for Iberostar.
I think she is too busy trying to get Bobby from King of the hill to put a ring on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Now that we've all but confirmed this is likely related to a time share, anyone else get a feeling they got his info from one of the cruises or something he signed on one of the cruises? Seems the most likely scenario.

• Haha
The sad part is that his stupid stans do believe him and his dumb-ass excuses! How in the world could Pallo have a decent credit score? What credit has be built up for himself? He pays for nothing himself - so it's not like he's using his credit card(s) and paying them off every month. His $500 credit limit on the card that his mommy takes care of for him says it all. And I will never believe that the grifter was approved for a 3/4 million dollar mortgage for a house! You know that house would have been mommy and daddy's with KP living there. Of course, KP's version would be that he bought it and moved his parents down to Florida to live with him.
He actually could have built his score. If the apt was in his name, financed/leased the car and paid for things on the CC frequently his score goes up.
---
Also wanted to add....Kyle Pallo #31 Losing the war against Twitter, Tattle, Reddit, Youtube comments and height restrictions.

• Haha
¿Que lo que?
---

Ah! Time share! You got it! Makes total sense! I just verified that they do sell timeshares too.
---

I think she is too busy trying to get Bobby from King of the hill to put a ring on it.
[/QUO
Because of the travel advisory to the DR by the State Department, time share sales must be really down. They will do whatever it takes to get people to the site.
He actually could have built his score. If the apt was in his name, financed/leased the car and paid for things on the CC frequently his score goes up.
Right! But as lacking as he is in life skills, he did none of that.

Reactions: 1
When people start messing with him in public…this tiny little mini-man will be afraid to leave whatever dump he lives in….hey Casey..get some self worth…🍄😎
I got a laugh out of it 😆

As long as he's able to continue to grift something from someone, I doubt he's going to have a nervous breakdown. As long as his gullible stans, parents and doormat are there to pay his way, he seems perfectly content with barely eking out a living. And now that he's managed to mooch himself his VERY OWN apartment, he seems more excited than ever. He's practically bouncing off the walls in today's vlog. Big boy will be living all by himself for the very first time! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Now that we've all but confirmed this is likely related to a time share, anyone else get a feeling they got his info from one of the cruises or something he signed on one of the cruises? Seems the most likely scenario.
That would also explain why they mailed a bunch of crap and little promo trinkets to his P.O. box. Probably some time share promotion he got suckered into on the Carnival cruise. He first mentioned this Iberostar resort back in the last unboxing video. I wonder what exactly he's waiting on to be "finalized" -- I've never done those timeshare things but I do know they make you sit in long sales pitches.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that his parents would have played along.
---
That would also explain why they mailed a bunch of crap and little promo trinkets to his P.O. box. Probably some time share promotion he got suckered into on the Carnival cruise. He first mentioned this Iberostar resort back in the last unboxing video. I wonder what exactly he's waiting on to be "finalized" -- I've never done those timeshare things but I do know they make you sit in long sales pitches.
I got suckered into a Hilton Grand Vacations trip. They send you to one of their best resorts. Host you for an amazing 3 night stay that you pay $99 for. All you have to do is agree to sit through a high pressure sales pitch. I bought into it and actually enjoy resorts across the US or their partners around the world. Kyle cant afford it.

Last edited:
If they are “working out details” it sounds sus to me.
Typical PayLow bull. "Working out details." Like he worked out the details on the house purchase? Like he "worked out the details" on the million and one other things he claims will happen, but never do? If still "working out details," why even mention it? Given the State Department travel advisory to the DR, let's hope he goes and they keep him there! He's all theirs!

Typical PayLow bull. "Working out details." Like he worked out the details on the house purchase? Like he "worked out the details" on the million and one other things he claims will happen, but never do? If still "working out details," why even mention it? Given the State Department travel advisory to the DR, let's hope he goes and they keep him there! He's all theirs!
Don't forget he is still "working out details" on how 2023 will be huge!

Reactions: 6
I really hope they towed that rusting eyesore by now and sent Pallo the bill. Per Florida's abandoned vehicle laws, any abandoned vehicle in a road or parking lot is considered a "public nuisance" and law enforcement will place a notice on it telling the owner that the vehicle needs to be removed within 5 days. Supposedly his apartment complex was made aware of it a few months ago.

The Pontiac was last spotted in February, sitting abandoned in the Venetian Isle parking lot with no tags:

View attachment 2165278
View attachment 2165280
And he was going to buy a house LOL

Also, he must have worked at Urban Outfitters at the same time Ginn Tracker was sandblasting jukeboxes. Christ what liars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.