Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His love of Hispanics should make him very popular if he ever reaches the Dominican Republic. 😬

amex.jpg
:eek:
adom.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A NEW Chapter in the worst story ever told. ___ And wait! Hold up!
"Big News. I BOUGHT A HOUSE!"
Why, that was a long time ago.
What's this about getting '...my own place.'
😂
Pallo Clown Posse getting a place? He sure as hell can't afford one.
Perhaps Casey Doormat has come into some money. That'll do it! 😂

A NEW Chapter Is Beginning For Me,
My Own Place:
I’ve got a big travel announcement!

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle PileO'Crap
178K subscribers
1001.jpg

(*JoJo now at 1,070,000 subscribers.) (y)
JJ has added 70,000 subs in the same time it took Pallo to ad 3K subs
SAD Already ratio'd for today's lie-fest.
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
He's as full of tit as the proverbial Christmas turkey.

Reactions: 9
I'm cracking up at the thought of Lil Kylie having his own apartment. He's so proud... "MY OWN PLACE: A NEW CHAPTER" 30 years old and just getting his own place and still needing mommy's help. I was 20 years old when I first rented my own apartment. Now I own a house. But what do I know, I'm just a jealous hatter.

I got suckered into a Hilton Grand Vacations trip. They send you to one of their best resorts. Host you for an amazing 3 night stay that you pay $99 for. All you have to do is agree to sit through a high pressure sales pitch. I bought into it and actually enjoy resorts across the US or their partners around the world. Kyle cant afford it.
If Kyle got intimidated from a Toyota salesman imagine how he's going to fare in a high pressure timeshare sales pitch 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just forwarded all the information, from his behavior during the COVID lockdown through his disgraceful behavior before, during and after Hurricane Ian, to IBEROSTAR.
I included the article detailing his, a local, taking food and shelter from standed visitors and his depraved behavior the next morining.
And documented information on his actions that have made him the scourge of Disney/travel/'livestyle' (always makes me LOL) vloggers.

I invited them to do some simple research for themselves and see who they might be inviting into their sphere to represent them.
I urge others to do the same. Just the facts. They speak loudly for themselves.
---
I'm cracking up at the thought of Lil Kylie having his own apartment. He's so proud... "MY OWN PLACE: A NEW CHAPTER" 30 years old and just getting his own place and still needing mommy's help. I was 20 years old when I first rented my very own apartment. Now I own a house. But what I do know, I'm just a jealous hatter.
If Kyle got intimidated from a Toyota salesman imagine how he's going to fare in a high pressure timeshare sales pitch 🤣🤣
Few things would please me more or make me LOL louder than to find he's entangled himself up in some godforsaken timeshare arrangement. OH...forgive me, that's, what do the high pressure salespeople call it: "Vacation Club" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
What a horror show for him....and well deserved.

That could only end with Mom and DADx3 hiring a lawyer to try to get him out of the horrific deal. I would have thought even that doltish dumbass would know better ___ and maybe a time share isn't it, but it would be SWEET!
Just the idea of the neverending fees that ONLY go up makes me LOL.
time1.jpg
time.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kylie are you self-medicating today? If Kylie’s family loves him then stop enabling him…this is not going to end well…🍄😎

Reactions: 7
Uh oh... along with the USA warnings, add that hurricane season
begins shortly in the Dominican Republic.
Hope the racist prick remembers to take his goggles:
agog.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m guessing when he took his old car in he decided not to fix it…explains no dash video inside the car…Kylie did you know Nick has some Grindr videos out there..jealous?🍄😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When talking about the faux Gucci headbands Casey received, and using the air quote finger motions as emphasis. Gotta give him credit up to that point... until he calls these little marks parentheses.

Damn it people, langwage arts and correct gramnar be HARD!

A8CDC68C-307F-4621-A79F-2ED31E6E649E_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."
He's not going to be walking the streets in Santo Domingo. He will be in a shuttle from the airport to the resort where he will stay.

Reactions: 4
Kim Jones is another one of his latest marks. She's been ponying up a lot of cash and DVC points to Lil Kylie lately. Subscribed to both his Patreon and YouTube membership. This is also the one who paid for his Wilderness Lodge villa. Sad to see these people get bamboozled.

38CCD94F-DF4A-4C54-A3D7-08EA24C1B796.jpeg

FB274284-0DEE-4A17-B1BB-38F1697F7E33.jpeg

6F929617-EF58-4B4E-9279-7A273E8B47EF.jpeg

She replies to every single video and he always ignores her.
---
He's not going to be walking the streets in Santo Domingo. He will be in a shuttle from the airport to the resort where he will stay.
Yep. I stayed at a Iberostar resort in Punta Cana several years ago. They take you in a shuttle/bus from the airport right to the resort. And Kyle won't be leaving the resort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
[She replies to every single video and he always ignores her.]

OMFG! _____She's "Hulkster's" feminine side. 😂

He's posted his adoration (creepy as fu*k) and unsolicited advice,
in great detail, 😬 (from what Kyle should do at the parks to who he
thinks is right for Pallo to date. Stranger Danger! 😱 ) for years
and never has had an acknowledgement__
not one as far as I've seen. Such deluded dunces are a dime a dozen
on the vlogs of grifters like Pallo. The numbskulls never learn.

AdeptFluffyDevilfish-max-1mb.gif
200w (22).gif

Reactions: 3
Yep. I stayed at a Iberostar resort in Punta Cana several years ago. They take you in a shuttle/bus from the airport right to the resort. And Kyle won't be leaving the resort.
This will be Kyle at the resort (being forced to commit to a timeshare):

Iberostar: SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE! Otherwise you don’t get to leave!

Kyle: I need to call my mommy first. You guys are so MEAN!
A5ECF51D-7C98-4DBB-B1E9-CAFBD26B8EC1.jpeg

• Haha
Kim Jones is another one of his latest marks. She's been ponying up a lot of cash and DVC points to Lil Kylie lately. Subscribed to both his Patreon and YouTube membership. This is also the one who paid for his Wilderness Lodge villa. Sad to see these people get bamboozled.

View attachment 2166498
View attachment 2166499
View attachment 2166500

She replies to every single video and he always ignores her.
---

Probably going to unnerve the cowardly little prick
when he sees his ride to the resort. 🤭 🤣 __ And the driver.

abus.jpg

Reactions: 2
Let’s play fill in the blank!

“umm I was just a little bit delayed just because of doing ______”

He finally admits he is delayed! 😅

Kyle Pallo #31: I am just a little bit delayed because of ____
D5E390C0-0352-45A5-A17C-4532FF54928B.jpeg

Last edited:
This could be a game changer for Kyle Iberostar has resorts all over the world very nice hotel chain.But knowing Kyle is going to screw up this opportunity fist step off the bus is non stop complaining the welcome drink is not strong enough they don’t give out lays etc…

Let’s play fill in the blank!

“umm I was just a little bit delayed just because of doing ______”

He finally admits he is delayed! 😅

Kyle Pallo #31: I am just a little bit delayed because of ____
View attachment 2166551
[...um I was just a little bit delayed just because of doing]

From the lookis of that puffy swollen face, perhaps cortisone or prednisone. 🤭 😬

Reactions: 2
So I may have heard wrong, but he said he signed lease today. Then he said he will move sometime in August. Then he again said, “we’ll sign the lease in August and move in!” Again, I am beginning to doubt his story.
---
I’m guessing when he took his old car in he decided not to fix it…explains no dash video inside the car…Kylie did you know Nick has some Grindr videos out there..jealous?🍄😎
He found them. Hence the constant need for the bedside toilet paper.

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing when he took his old car in he decided not to fix it…explains no dash video inside the car
…Kylie did you know Nick has some Grindr videos out there..jealous?🍄😎
Oh, I'll wager Kylie has found them and the fapping material they make in his dreams allows him to tolerate Casey Doormat:
How Kyle's dream of Nick begins:
giant-hotdog-guitar.gif

How it progresses:
nick1.jpg

How it ends:
nicka.jpg
"O" face. ___Toilet paper thrown down beside bed.

Pallo and Nick's parents:
attt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
So I may have heard wrong, but he said he signed lease today. Then he said he will move sometime in August. Then he again said, “we’ll sign the lease in August and move in!” Again, I am beginning to doubt his story.
---

He found them. Hence the constant need for the bedside toilet paper.
That's suspect if true. Do you know the timestamp where he say he's signing the lease in August? I tried to find it but on my phone right now and only see where he mentions he signed the lease today. Then talks about moving in August and says "signed the lease."

He says it's a "beautiful place" and "wait till you guys see it." 😂

I like how Kyle said his biggest dream in the world was owning a home since he was 18 years old and was all he's been focused on for years and that he's finally going to make it happen. And all it took was a "mean seller" and some bogus info saying he's going to have to pay $30k more in closing costs because of his pristine credit score to make him do a 180 and say "renting is where it's at right now."

Just be honest Kylie, you cannot afford a house. There's nothing wrong with that but stop pretending like you are some big success.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.