Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really find it hard to believe Iberostar is sponsoring their stay. Not that he would lie.
For the life of me, I cannot figure out WHY in the world Iberostar - a company he has never once mentioned in his vlogs, nor has he ever expressed any interest in going to their resort in the DR, would sponsor PayLow for a 4 day stay! It is so random. Maybe they are selling time-shares, and they know a sucker when they see one. Our boy did say there is one more formality which he needs to sign before he can tell us more. I know one of our Tattlers on here will figure out how this came to be. They just didn't contact PayLow out of the clear blue; that's for sure.

Reactions: 8
Correct, this cruise is just for Cozumel. But in today's unboxing he mentions that he's working with Iberostar to host him and Casey on a free trip to 2 of their resorts in the DR (but just has to work out a few more details according to him before finalizing the dates).

It would be a shame if Iberostar suddenly realized what a trashy grifter and chronic complainer he is and is not the best "image" to be associating their brand with. (Moans and nit-picks about minor details, shows messy and trashed resort rooms, shows his disgusting eating habits while eating their food, etc.). Hosting Kyle Pallo is a great way to discourage people from visiting your resort.

View attachment 2165533
It is Kyle speak. Take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 5
For the life of me, I cannot figure out WHY in the world Iberostar - a company he has never once mentioned in his vlogs, nor has he ever expressed any interest in going to their resort in the DR, would sponsor PayLow for a 4 day stay! It is so random. Maybe they are selling time-shares, and they know a sucker when they see one. Our boy did say there is one more formality which he needs to sign before he can tell us more. I know one of our Tattlers on here will figure out how this came to be. They just didn't contact PayLow out of the clear blue; that's for sure.
Lora probably did all the correspondence for Iberostar.

Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning?? from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."
Perhaps next Somalia? I hear Mogadishu is lovely this time of year.🤭🥲🤣😂

Be a shame if someone forwarded the article on his behavior during and after Hurricane Ian…. Along with his standing at the bottom of all park and travel vloggers to the potential sponsor. They need to do some research.Sponsoring him to represent you is like tying an anchor around your neck trying to learn to swim.

• Haha
I'm sure someone could e-mail Iberostar and ask if they are sponsoring Kyle Pallo (although he claims it's not finalized, so not sure they would confirm anything until then).

I believe someone did that when back when he was bragging about being hosted by the Dells. Didn't they deny sponsoring his stay there? It could just be that he's in the process of grifting the trip from someone else and is pretending to be sponsored. Our little grifter does lie a lot.

Last edited:
This is the response I got after send them the link for filming on rides at Universal
Well done! Universal has an easier reporting system than Disney. He is a menace to the parks. I have no regrets forwarding the information to the parks.

Reactions: 9
Kyle complains that one of the factors that caused him not to buy a house is because his credit score is so good that he's being charged an extra fee to pay for those with a lower credit score so it's causing him to hold off on a house.
Once again, nothing's ever his fault. We've had 10 interest rate hikes over the past year or so, but that .05% hike to the LLPA fee was a bridge too far. Get bent, Pallo, you dork. Of course, with this new reasoning, there goes the mean homeowner excuse. Wasn't the original excuse the homeowner put the kibosh on the sale for being unreasonable about roof repairs? You know, when your memorization skills are on par with a goldfish, who cares how often you lie, you'll never remember anything you said anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once again, nothing's ever his fault.

You know, when your memorization skills are on par with a goldfish, who cares how often you lie, you'll never remember anything you said anyway
I may start referring to Kyle as Dory, From Finding Nemo.

This is interesting. JoJo is “still” a good friend. What about Dan? Good friend? Friend?

1683913087966.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another heart-to-heart and P.O. boxing today. And ANOTHER "new beginning" 💩

Kyle complains that one of the factors that caused him not to buy a house is because his credit score is so good that he's being charged an extra fee to pay for those with a lower credit score so it's causing him to hold off on a house.
Didn’t the new mortgage rules only come into effect on May 1st? Wasn’t he supposedly “buying” his house back in January/ February? And how could he possibly have a good credit score if his card limit is only $500? Does he really think people believe his BS excuses?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DING! DING! DING!
There is no way in hell he could, even with The Doormat’s help pull this “new apartment “ off. SisterFaridaRottencrotch and the ClownCar are, more than likely, arranging this….. and perhaps with the profound hope Dowdy Dumbass Doormat will, for the most part, take him off their hands and they can have some room to breathe.

Reactions: 6
He’s an exhausting and stressful living nightmare for them.
Pawning part of the stress and anxiety off to CaseyDoormouse would be a big win for them.
---
Kyle Pallo #31: (P)eddling (A)(L)iar’s(L)ies(O)line

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kylie needs an intervention..I see a nervous breakdown in his tiny, little future…🍄😎
Good hope he cries like a little baby too 🥲
---
Apparently the mini-man is isn't aware the Dominican Republic has a State Department travel advisory warning. Normally terrified Lyin' Lil' Kylie is gonna :poop: his pants while there. Then again, doubt he will even leave the hotel.

"The Dominican Republic has a Level 2 warning from the U.S. Department of State as of February 1, 2023, meaning that visitors should take extra precautions due to violent crime, such as armed robberies, sexual assaults, and murder."
Hope someone steals his penis shaped camera Lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest, this one is kind of boring but, you know, garbage in, garbage out.
I got a laugh out of it 😆

Good hope he cries like a little baby too 🥲
As long as he's able to continue to grift something from someone, I doubt he's going to have a nervous breakdown. As long as his gullible stans, parents and doormat are there to pay his way, he seems perfectly content with barely eking out a living. And now that he's managed to mooch himself his VERY OWN apartment, he seems more excited than ever. He's practically bouncing off the walls in today's vlog. Big boy will be living all by himself for the very first time! 🤣

• Haha
I just can't imagine living his fake existence online, though I've known a couple sociopaths in my life who've flat out lied in business meetings when I knew full well they were completely talking out of their ass. It's truly sad when they actually start believing the tit they shovel. It's one thing for his knuckledragging stans to gobble it up, but it's quite another that he seems to have bought into the ruse himself. If there's one positive out of it all, it sure as hell gives this community plenty of enjoyment

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.